• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

10M :deadbanana2:

It's at 11M now!! 

1 minute ago, Jaye said:

The way this is going to be MASSIVE.

With the numbers it's doing, I wish they had waited til Friday but there's no massive album bomb getting in her way this time like Bad Bunny, Taylor, and Drake overshadowed Te Felicito & Monotonia's releases. 

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Local act Lasso a little mad.

Dude should enjoy the fact that he finally got an international hit that may get him to stop being famous for being the ex of the "Somos Tú y Yo" girl before talking about veterans, especially someone like Shakira who practically built the industry. Him and Danny Ocean need to learn how to shut up and put in the work before giving their two, unasked for, cents.

1 minute ago, Breakthru said:

Dude should enjoy the fact that he finally got an international hit that may get him to stop being famous for being the ex of the "Somos Tú y Yo" girl before talking about veterans, especially someone like Shakira who practically built the industry. Him and Danny Ocean need to learn how to shut up and put in the work before giving their two, unasked for, cents.

what did Danny Ocean say?

2 hours ago, Hector said:

If you press the closed caption button, it'll give you the English translation right away. 

not for nothing because i know that homegirl is going through it but has she really gotten work done? i thought it was just weight loss but her cheeks look slim but in a defined way and her lips have that kylie pout ugh shak no

9 minutes ago, Hector said:

With the numbers it's doing, I wish they had waited til Friday but there's no massive album bomb getting in her way this time like Bad Bunny, Taylor, and Drake overshadowed Te Felicito & Monotonia's releases. 

now all we need is for shakira to drop her bad bunny collab and do a feature with drake and this is her year

I’m so confused. Idk anything about this man or what phenomenon is making this smash so hard so fast. Is this Shak’s song or is? For the new album?

Can someone please explain, I’m genuinely curious

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I’m so confused. Idk anything about this man or what phenomenon is making this smash so hard so fast. Is this Shak’s song or is? For the new album?

Think of him of the "it" DJ of the Moment in LATAM and he releases sessions (collabs) with other artists using his production. (Think David Guetta, Calvin Harris) He's been releasing some bangers lately. It'll probably end up on her album, her singles always do.

Also the way she dragged Pique, his woman, his mama, and Spain and how blunt she was is what it making it smash. 

Edited by Jaye

Just now, CottageHore said:

He’s a popular producer and it’s his song. All his collaborations and videos are these sessions. That’s his typical format.

Shakira will still probably include the song on her new album. 

The way she worked both of their names in there. :jonny6: This is the lyrical genius I fell in love with. 

Just now, Danny789 said:

The way she worked both of their names in there. :jonny6: This is the lyrical genius I fell in love with. 

She's always at her best lyrically when she's pissed off at a man. :deadbanana:

13 million views now :deadbanana4:

20 million in a few hours, I bet! 

17 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

She's smashing, your honor!:jonny5:

Smash my PMs instead, RAT! :nicole: 

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

not for nothing because i know that homegirl is going through it but has she really gotten work done? i thought it was just weight loss but her cheeks look slim but in a defined way and her lips have that kylie pout ugh shak no

What does this matter? Focus on the music. 

OT: this is cute, reminds me of something I would hear Abel sing

3 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Think of him of the "it" DJ of the Moment in LATAM and he releases sessions (collabs) with other artists using his production. (Think David Guetta, Calvin Harris) He's been releasing some bangers lately. It'll probably end up on her album, her singles always do.

Also the way she dragged Pique, his woman, his mama, and Spain and how blunt she was is what it making it smash. 

Oh wow, that’s amazing. I just listened and love it. It’s so catchy and yes the way she’s dragging the hell out of Pique and even mentioned the treasury :dies: I love this attitude from her. It’s giving Laundry Service/Fijación Oral Vol. 1 & 2

The way these lyrics translate to English makes them sound pretty corny but this is why she shines writing in Español imo :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

13 million views now :deadbanana4:

20 million in a few hours, I bet! 

And in only 4 hours? :gaycat6: Insane

This is literally her best single in YEARS :jonny2:

The album is going to EAT :jonny2:

10 minutes ago, Jaye said:

what did Danny Ocean say?

Not right now, but when René came and ruined José Balvin last year in his Bizarrap session, Danny Ocean popped up to give people his (then) one-hit-wonder thoughts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.