• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

This is the best thing she's done in years! She's finally back to speaking her mind and not censoring herself because of RAT! This reminds me of her classic songs from PD and DELL 

everyone is loving the song over LATAM, everyone was waiting for the song all day long...TT on Twitter non stop. breaking records on youtube already....pique has no much fans anyway lmao, and bad feminist ur ***. the song is a BOP. she is free to say that him and her are not good people by doing this (cheat), and its true tho.

Edited by DockDock
c:

LAS MUJERES YA NO LLORAN is TT

LAS MUJERES FACTURAN is TT 

ICONIC :WAP:

Tiene nombre de persona buena, clara-mente no es como suena :dies:

Not the “feminism” cry. :toofunny2:

While I have always said the blame falls on the cheating scum, let’s not kid ourselves. The lover is not guilt free, specially in this case, it’s not like Pique was some rando and that she didn’t know he was married. 

She deliberately had an affair with a married man without taking into consideration Shakira’s feelings, why would Shak have considerations for her? She could’ve destroyed her, all she said it’s that she is not a good person, which is a fact :cm: how goes the famous saying? “Play stupid games, win stupidest prizes”. 

The “feminists” could have a point if she were coming for Clara and not Piqué, but Queen is dragging everyone, rightfully, while getting ANOTHER smash hit. 

who tf is Bizarrap? He had a good production going but then it got messy as **** :deadbanana4: it's like 6 songs in one and it doesn't flow that well tbh.

Most of the lyrics in here are extremely cringe but good for ha for getting it off ha chest. I like the chorus but her vocals are way overproduced. I can see this crossing over and becoming a big hit. Shakira is THE queen of the latinos so obviously the entirety of LATAM is living for the lashings

The music video is also horrible but oh well. It will grow on me for sure 

38 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

Amazon Prime and Netflix stanning :jonnycat:

Shakira's impact  :jonny6:

Local act Lasso a little mad.

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

who tf is Bizarrap? He had a good production going but then it got messy as **** :deadbanana4: it's like 6 songs in one and it doesn't flow that well tbh.

Most of the lyrics in here are extremely cringe but good for ha for getting it off ha chest. I like the chorus but her vocals are way overproduced. I can see this crossing over and becoming a big hit. Shakira is THE queen of the latinos so obviously the entirety of LATAM is living for the lashings

The music video is also horrible but oh well. It will grow on me for sure 

Bizarrap is known for having these type of productions, switching it up in the middle of a verse and changing the choruses as well. His "music videos" for the Sessions are always visuals like this one.

18 minutes ago, commander said:

:rip:

Twingo is trending ww, so generous of Shaki to promote em. :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Local act Lasso a little mad.

He needs to stay remaking the same song a thousand times  :zzz:

Las mujeres facturan :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Genius said:

How can you plagiarized vocals and that basic eco effect that is in like 12019232 song ? She just want atention :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, Genius said:

A lengthened vowel and an echo effect? Truly never seen in any song before this one :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.