Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I don’t see how she’s speaking bad about Chiara… she’s just calling at her because if you are with a man who’s still in a relationship it’s obvious that you are not innocent and that Chiara girl must have been aware of that before getting dicked down by Pique when Shakira was far away from home… like make it sense.

This, as if because of feminism we shouldn't be calling out the things for their names. :rip: 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

6 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Sorry but where is Shakira the feminist?, It's 2023 not a good look talk bad about another woman.

The song is basic as hell but in a good way.

Do you even know why is shakira  famous?  This is what she does 

6 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Sorry but where is Shakira the feminist?, It's 2023 not a good look talk bad about another woman.

Meh if she only dragged the woman yeah, but she dragged both. And the woman and the world knew he was with Shakira so she just played along and knew what she was doing. She deserves it. They both do. 

Go queen make cash from this. 

I think this is gonna be Bizarraps biggest song yet. and that is SAYING something consider his success so far. especially the QUEVEDO session. but shakira is SHAKIRA. shes the only latina to headline a superbowl for a reason. (jlo is irrelevant).  everybody and their mother knows shakira. this is gonna go to a different level and biza is gonna became a houshold name worldwide not just in latam. i love it.

7 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

A woman who ****** her man knowing damn well he was with Shakira and they have 2 kids?

**** feminism when it comes to that :ahh: 

Both Pique and that new girl are trash.

8 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

She knowingly contributed to breaking up a family. I think you need to brush up on your definition of "feminism" because it's certainly not "FAIRLY criticizing women"

Calling a homewrecker a Twingo and a Casio and saying "you're not a good person" is incredibly soft.

41 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

All of the spanish boys are hating this and defending pique :bibliahh:

Latam and spanish women love it tho 

Colonizers :shakeno:

OT: I like it, a major bop and without any raggaeton :clap3:. The P*q*é lashings :falcon:.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Just now, Life Savers said:

Not some people defending a homewrecker :bibliahh:

Also she just said that she is not a good person. That's like the lamest of the drags. It's not like she said she was screwing her husband while she was away knowing they were still married and now she is acting like she wants to fix things with shakira. 

7 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

This, as if because of feminism we shouldn't be calling out the things for their names. :rip: 

Yeah like call out Clara for not being feminist for sleeping with Piqué then… also not gays deciding if a woman is feminist or not like :rip: that user really don’t know **** about feminism and it shows 

Edited by Julia Fox

31 minutes ago, Robburro said:

yeaaah. this is the biggest hit of the decade (until now) lmao

Who is in your avi?

ezgif-1-8a3898bb51.thumb.gif.5731c4063df

Just now, mystery said:

Who is in your avi?

Andre Silva

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

My god this is as basic as DWU…. :deadbanana4: 

and it still going to be bigger than despechada. Sorry 

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

and it still going to be bigger than despechada. Sorry 

Don’t be sorry it is know Shakira’s Spanish music is consumed more :celestial5:

It’s very Loba, I like it and the way she shaded Piqué, arrástralo mija!

5 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Also she just said that she is not a good person. That's like the lamest of the drags. It's not like she said she was screwing her husband while she was away knowing they were still married and now she is acting like she wants to fix things with shakira. 

It's a pop song, it's not that deep :rip:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Oh this really goes the **** offf :rip: 

Hate how most of the song is about the girlfriend tho :doc: but I'll be bopping and pretend I don't understand the language

ES4egIHXsAUtxo7.jpg

**** feminism!

She ended that lil putita 

some of the lyrics were super cringe but it's not bad, I'm happy for her tho this is going to smash

3 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

It's a pop song, it's not that deep :rip:

tell that to the people calling her a bad feminist and the men calling her bitter 

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

**** feminism!

She ended that lil putita 

PA TIPOS COMO TUUUUUUUUUUUU

soty

It doesn’t get more feminist than “las mujeres no lloran, las mujeres facturan”. Besides, Shakira has never used feminism as part of her brand so **** off.  

this is so good!!!

love the song and I know the lyrics are too in-your-face but I like it the way it is! Piqué deserved every word.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.