Insurrection in Brazil: Far-Right Supporters Arrested for Invading Congress

Sergi91

I tend to support right wing politicians because of my hatred towards the far left in latin america that has mostly turned a blind eye to the human right violations in countries like Venezuela. But what happened yesterday in Brazil was so embarrasing. This fuels the idea that the right still has fascist tendencies.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Communion

• James_Dean

• Thuggin

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Send Bolsonaros, AND George "Check Fraud in Brazil" Santos back to face the full extent of the law :clap3:

You can't send someone to prison just because they claimed there was election fraud. There would need to be proof that he and his team knew about what was going to happen and still let it happen or even worse, encouraged it in some way, shape or form.

Come to Brazil turned into come to Brazil for the fascist uprising real fast.

In typical rightwing fashion, they failed but really, if these people are allwed to run free ala america, it will happen again. These people are traitors to democracy. They should be tried as such and it appears that unlike in America, Lula and his administration are interested in prevention rather than response.

A new year, a free Brazil, I love to see it. Deport bolsonaro and give him the wall like he deserves.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

Yeah, it was widely known that this would happen in here for about 2 years, and nobody did anything to stop them. That's what we got for giving so much space, patience and power to neo-nazifascist people. It was a leasson to be learned, let's say that.

I'm very ashamed to being brazilian now tho lol

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

Not Brazil doing a January 6th (Roman Reloaded)? :deadbanana2:

Why do I feel Cassia Kis probably went to the insurrection :deadbanana2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoDmpSWpjfJFMEeIyG45B

Not CASSIA KIS on ATRL :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, Glam said:

You can't send someone to prison just because they claimed there was election fraud. There would need to be proof that he and his team knew about what was going to happen and still let it happen or even worse, encouraged it in some way, shape or form.

Um...Bolsonaro will be under criminal investigation for a number of reasons that go beyond such claims. As for George Santos, he was literally sentenced for money fraud in Rio de Janeiro. 

3 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

Not CASSIA KIS on ATRL :deadbanana4:

Gloria Perez, Humberto Martins and Cassia Kia probably went in disguise. Too bad Travessia is flopping! :coffee: 

Karma is a god, obrigado!

Edited by Mellark

At least no one was killed.:juanny:

On 1/10/2023 at 9:14 PM, Espresso said:

I guess we know what Biden's "Fund The Police" actually is getting funneled into. It does seem important that the President is actually directing more funds to go to police departments that are aiding right-wing extremists, buuuuuuut the hacks on MSNBC, CNN and Fox News will absolutely never report on this. :mandown: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.