Diversity 5: Let's Celebrate! | Winner revealed (pg.154)

thecptz

so excited

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Ttoki

• Dessy

• Not Like The Movies

uh oh page 49 already now how can i get others to spam for me to get to the new page

NPrewYs.png

ROUND 4 (hidden gems)

ENTRIES

while you all wait for the judges, here are all the songs for you to have fun with it OR you can just critique these songs too :heart2:

judges will have 36 hours (10am ET on friday 10th) to judge your entries!!

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

Spoiler

Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy

Björk - I See Who You Are

Carly Rae Jepsen - Let's Get Lost

Charli XCX - Lock You Up

Christina Aguilera - Get Mine, Get Yours

Demi Lovato - Hitchhiker

Doja Cat - Options

Esperanza Spalding - Noble Nobles

FKA twigs - Ultraviolet

Foxes - Forgive Yourself

Kesha - Past Lives

Kylie Minogue - Feels So Good

Miley Cyrus - Rooting For My Baby

P!nk - Hiccup 

Shygirl - Heaven

Solange - Locked In Closets 

Usher - Superstar

Yerin Baek - Limit

good luck :heart2:

Omg some choices in here are super taste subjective like Kylie's, dojas or Billie's one 

ROUND FOUR CRITIQUES

Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy: I was always surprised this resonated with me as much as it did, honestly her best song, deserved more recognition

Björk - I See Who You Are: One of her most interesting songs, not always pleasant, overall decent enough but one of the weaker songs here for sure. Works with the underrated narrative since this album is panned lol

Carly Rae Jepsen - Let's Get Lost: This is LEGITIMATELY one of my favorite songs ever, literally changed my life when I was fifteen I would listen to it all day, it takes what she did with RAWMe and somehow makes it even better?! And yes it’s underrated af because if there was any justice people would agree it’s her best song!!

Charli XCX - Lock You Up: MASTERPIECEEEE the fact that most of her new fans don’t care about True Romance is disgusting

Christina Aguilera - Get Mine, Get Yours: Idk I didn’t really get much out of this. It’s okay though, I found myself singing along a little

Demi Lovato - Hitchhiker: Forgot this bop existed! One of my faves on TMLYM. Definitely an underrated gem from her more recent stuff

Doja Cat - Options: This gets lost in the Planet Her conversation a lot and I don’t know why, one of the best songs on the album imo

Esperanza Spalding - Noble Nobles: Very different than the other song from this album, I like the folky elements a lot

FKA twigs - Ultraviolet: One of my least faves from her, it’s kinda boring :( but yeah her EP stuff is generally underappreciated, although I feel like she perfected that sound with LP1

Foxes - Forgive Yourself: A bop, yeah I know this is stanned by her fans but the album tanked so we will allow it

Kesha - Past Lives: Always loved this, her ballads are pretty great and always go underappreciated

Kylie Minogue - Feels So Good: So mid and goes nowhere djjdjfjdj sorry but underrated doesn’t have to mean panned!

Miley Cyrus - Rooting For My Baby: The guitar in this kinda squeaks on my ears at a couple points OTHER than that it’s very enjoyable, I like the melody. Makes a lot of sense as a choice since it’s so different from the rest of the album

P!nk - Hiccup: Cute and catchy, pleasant, and I’m sure it’s underrated since I have no recollection of its existence

Shygirl - Heaven: HER MOST UNDERRATED SONG PERIODDDD also the production lowkii sounds like Owl City to me jdjdjfj

Solange - Locked In Closets: Lovely amazing song, this whole EP is underrated it’s her best work… let’s talk about it

Usher - Superstar: A bit of a bop, don’t think I’ve heard it but it sounds familiar

Yerin Baek - Limit: Pretty and cinematic, not one of my faves from her but it’s nice

@K$Ellie @CBC @Staryu @Future Lover @Auburn @Noah @EscapismRoars @ATRL Username @Touch It @Delirious @Lucky#17 @Seffers @wish @Rotunda @minho @Not Like The Movies @Dessy @Alena

@Euterpe @Sanguine @Element @Hikari @Tom Vercetti

I love how fast sanguine is all the time. We love consistentcy and talent! :clap3:

I personally love feels so good by Kylie but I knew that the judges wouldn't like it :rip::redface:

:deadbanana4: not this but thank you for the honesty :gaycat3:

Edited by Seffers

27 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I personally love feels so good by Kylie but I knew that the judges wouldn't like it :rip::redface:

TASTE!! but I always send songs I love in song games regardless of how it may or may not turn out, a true risk taker

:gaycat3:

17 minutes ago, Seffers said:

TASTE!! but I always send songs I love in song games regardless of how it may or may not turn out, a true risk taker

:gaycat3:

We love it! :clap3:

ty kinggg @Sanguine

2 hours ago, Staryu said:

The Xtina and Miley senders yas 

55 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

Rooting For My Baby is the one :clap3:

omg stan!! thanks babes :heart2::hug:

18 hours ago, Sanguine said:

ROUND FOUR CRITIQUES

Reveal hidden contents

Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy: I was always surprised this resonated with me as much as it did, honestly her best song, deserved more recognition

Björk - I See Who You Are: One of her most interesting songs, not always pleasant, overall decent enough but one of the weaker songs here for sure. Works with the underrated narrative since this album is panned lol

Carly Rae Jepsen - Let's Get Lost: This is LEGITIMATELY one of my favorite songs ever, literally changed my life when I was fifteen I would listen to it all day, it takes what she did with RAWMe and somehow makes it even better?! And yes it’s underrated af because if there was any justice people would agree it’s her best song!!

Charli XCX - Lock You Up: MASTERPIECEEEE the fact that most of her new fans don’t care about True Romance is disgusting

Christina Aguilera - Get Mine, Get Yours: Idk I didn’t really get much out of this. It’s okay though, I found myself singing along a little

Demi Lovato - Hitchhiker: Forgot this bop existed! One of my faves on TMLYM. Definitely an underrated gem from her more recent stuff

Doja Cat - Options: This gets lost in the Planet Her conversation a lot and I don’t know why, one of the best songs on the album imo

Esperanza Spalding - Noble Nobles: Very different than the other song from this album, I like the folky elements a lot

FKA twigs - Ultraviolet: One of my least faves from her, it’s kinda boring :( but yeah her EP stuff is generally underappreciated, although I feel like she perfected that sound with LP1

Foxes - Forgive Yourself: A bop, yeah I know this is stanned by her fans but the album tanked so we will allow it

Kesha - Past Lives: Always loved this, her ballads are pretty great and always go underappreciated

Kylie Minogue - Feels So Good: So mid and goes nowhere djjdjfjdj sorry but underrated doesn’t have to mean panned!

Miley Cyrus - Rooting For My Baby: The guitar in this kinda squeaks on my ears at a couple points OTHER than that it’s very enjoyable, I like the melody. Makes a lot of sense as a choice since it’s so different from the rest of the album

P!nk - Hiccup: Cute and catchy, pleasant, and I’m sure it’s underrated since I have no recollection of its existence

Shygirl - Heaven: HER MOST UNDERRATED SONG PERIODDDD also the production lowkii sounds like Owl City to me jdjdjfj

Solange - Locked In Closets: Lovely amazing song, this whole EP is underrated it’s her best work… let’s talk about it

Usher - Superstar: A bit of a bop, don’t think I’ve heard it but it sounds familiar

Yerin Baek - Limit: Pretty and cinematic, not one of my faves from her but it’s nice

@K$Ellie @CBC @Staryu @Future Lover @Auburn @Noah @EscapismRoars @ATRL Username @Touch It @Delirious @Lucky#17 @Seffers @wish @Rotunda @minho @Not Like The Movies @Dessy @Alena

@Euterpe @Sanguine @Element @Hikari @Tom Vercetti

Thank you judge Sanguine :WAP:

ally-ally-brooke.gif

I got confirmation that no one

submitted a single or promo single,

so congrats! Everyone was on theme,

therefore my critiques are only about

personal taste.

Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy

Do I like it? I’m not a huge fan of her voice in the song itself, but the lyrics and melody really hit. Makes me want to curl up in my bed and sit with my thoughts. I think it did its job.

Björk - I See Who You Are

Do I like it? There was some… interesting folksy instrumentation in this, but overall, I think it’s a good song.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Let's Get Lost

Do I like it? There were parts of it I liked and other parts that I feel like were made for pre-teens that didn’t quite hit for me. It’s not bad, and it’s fun, but it isn’t fully for me.

Charli XCX - Lock You Up

Do I like it? (Surprisingly) I did actually enjoy this. Maybe it was the pop rock or nostalgia of the pop rock I used to listen to years ago, but this hits for me.

Christina Aguilera - Get Mine, Get Yours

Do I like it? Oh yes, this hits.

Demi Lovato - Hitchhiker

Do I like it? This song is as good as I remember it being, probably one of her best I’d say.

Doja Cat - Options

Do I like it? I’m trying to ignore the feature since it’s supposed to be about Doja for the round. I really enjoyed Doja on the song; it should’ve been on the radio.

Esperanza Spalding - Noble Nobles

Do I like it? This is one of those cases where it’s a solid song, but my brain just isn’t its biggest fan. Something about her voice and instrumentation is just something I’m not a fan of.

FKA twigs - Ultraviolet

Do I like it? I’m a huge fan of the beats and song structure itself, but I’m not a fan of her Billie whisper vocals on this.

Foxes - Forgive Yourself

Do I like it? Yes, I highly, highly enjoyed it.

Kesha - Past Lives

Do I like it? Kesha is usually good at ballad work and slower songs, but her voice wasn’t as polished as I hoped it would be on a song like this. It would’ve been a lot better if her voice was better for this song, because it could’ve been great.

Kylie Minogue - Feels So Good

Do I like it? I’m not its biggest fan.

Miley Cyrus - Rooting For My Baby

Do I like it? I really like it except the “OoOo” parts, which I think brings it down.

P!nk - Hiccup 

Do I like it? The first half I was iffy about, but the second half hits.

Shygirl - Heaven

Do I like it? This is an interesting one, because I feel like her vocals and the beat are two separate songs that somehow were over laced with each other, so I’m not sure how I feel about it.

Solange - Locked In Closets 

Do I like it? I really like the vibes, and her voice is good. Not a fan of some of the beats in it, but I did like it.

Usher - Superstar

Do I like it? His alleged high notes were not very convincing, but the song was decent.

Yerin Baek - Limit

Do I like it? Oh, this was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Oh wow, oh wow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.