Drag Race Belgique | Season 2 | Belgique's new drag superstar is...

genetic fail

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragonfly

• NumbSoul

• Hector

• Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

Both the teaser and the MTQ being ruined by Rita Baga saying "It's showtime." :deadbanana2: I feel bad but I just can't imagine enjoying this season when I have to see Rita constantly.

Juriji and Vanessa Van Cartier are both guest judges :smitten:

me, a person from Belgique,

trying to figure out how to watch

Drag Race Belgique in Belgique ...

Kelsea comes for Halsey. What happened? - Base - ATRL

ik zit prêt sur Auvio maar ça marche pour geen kanten

edit: oh they were 7 minutes late, but it's here now

Edited by Dragonfly

Pretty basic spinoff so far, but that was to be expected. Rita is doing an okay job to be honest.

I find it entertaining enough to keep watching. And it looks like next week will be interesting?

Athena slayed the entrance, talent show and runway :clap3:

Mocca Bone is so adorable, but that 'song' was not it :skull:

Didn't expect Amanda to beat Britanny, but she did well

Cute first episode! 

Production-wise it looks nice, Rita is not doing bad, so I will definitely keep watching!

The runway was also pretty amazing, but the talent show was a little... blah :michael: Hope the challenges get better!

As far as the results go:

Athena ate the girls up both in the challenge and on the runway. Very deserving winner :clap3: 

Couenne and Mocca both should've been safe imo.
There were worse (Peach) and better (Boop, Valenciaga, even Edna) girls that were safe, but whatever.

The bottom 2 was spot on though.
I was kinda gagged (and sad tbh) that Amanda ATE Brittany up in the lipsync like that...
Brittany seemed like a much more interesting contestant, but it was fair - she did horrible in the lipsync :michael: 

Edited by NumbSoul

Spoiler

Athena was definitely the clear winner,  slayed the runway & talent show :clap3:

The way the judges made me think Mocca was in the top instead of the bottom :ahh:

The Stromae promo with the prize & the lipsync :clap3: Truly the pride of Belgium. 

Amanda reminds me of Kim Petras. Though her lipsync was marginally better, I would have been more interested in seeing Brittany's drag in the coming weeks. 

Fun first episode!

bearded queen, oh she's fierce

put it on insta hashtag glitter

:katie2: 

with you Im gonna win

my hero dirK frimouT

:katie2: 

• ATRL Moderator

That was one of the WORST lip syncs of ALL time.  The girl who went home should be ashamed of herself.   

Cute premiere, production level looks good and cast gave definitely more in action compared to promos.

Entrances were solid, nothing extraordinary or particularly bad. I feel I'm gonna have a hard time recognising Athena, Drag Couenne and Peach because their faces and mugs look pretty similar but that might just be me. Talent show was very meh, but at least they didn't come with a bunch of lip syncs like some other versions of the franchise. Athena was clearly the most interesting, with Drag Couenne and Edna right behind her. Kinda weird that they kept only two tops during critiques, someone else definitely deserved to get some praise. Bottom placements were fair, although I enjoyed Amanda's performance more than Mocca's I guess?

That lip sync though... Both of them need to serve jail time for that atrocity. One thing we're not gonna accept is disrespect to Belgian icon Stromae, especially for that excellent song. They should be ashamed! :angry:

Sad for Brittany leaving. Her drag gave me strong Minnie Cooper/Jimbo vibes and would've loved to see more of her.

11 hours ago, madonnas said:

That was one of the WORST lip syncs of ALL time.  The girl who went home should be ashamed of herself.   

Her taking off her shoes just to serve absolutely nothing was kinda great ngl

38 minutes ago, Whis said:

Where can I watch this in Belgium? In Flanders?

I believe it's airing on Auvio and Tipik in Belgium :celestial5:

Brittany had the best entrance look. Sad she went home

28 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

where are y'all watching this?

The WOW app. 

——

the way everyone’s entrance look was ugly af besides Susan. Rooting for her by default cause she looks the best runway and entrance 

Cute episode!

I actually really enjoyed all the workroom stuff and the runway was fun.

The commercials were fine, not super funny for me, but i'm sure the girls gave their all!

Not really sure how I felt about the judging though...

I like Couenne a lot, but once again, I didn't think she was that good in the challenge... Would rather have had Peach win, but oh well.

Wasn't mad about the bottom 3, although their critiques were a bit of a mess.
Especially Susan - her runway really wasn't that bad :michael: She was annoying as hell in the challenge though, but they didn't mention that at all.
As for the other two, I don't know how to feel about their critiques, but I don't really care for either that much, so I wasn't too sad.

Amanda seemed like a sweet girl, but for sure out of her league. I think the right decision was made.

The preview for next week looked AMAZING and I always love design challenges, so I'm looking forward to it :duca: 

Edited by NumbSoul

Is this worth watching? Looks tragic

Peach should have won, but Couenne's not a bad winner.  I just thought Peach was better in the challenge (though I guess Couenne edged her out in the runway).

Valenciaga slayed that lipsync, happy she stayed :clap3:

Mocca had my favorite runway this week :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly after watching I thought Counne for sure was lip syncing.  Like she was bottom one for me in the challenge and her runway was just ok.  I also thought Amanda was top2 and her group was the best.  Am I crazy? I felt like the judges were watching something I wasn’t watching cuz… :skull:

good lip sync! 

I was scared they'd put my 2 sistrens from Ghent in the bottom 2

Valenciaga sure survived by the hairs on that huge ugly chin

congrats to Athena, Couenne and Peach :clap3: 

are they teasing lip synch for the win next week?

also gaufre de Bruxelles >> gaufre liégeoise

and tante Sidonia, a trans icon :toofunny2: I can't

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.