Will you miss Nancy Pelosi?

nostalgia

Will you miss Nancy Pelosi?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will you miss Nancy Pelosi?

• Yes, I will miss ha
    • Girl… no

Now that Nancy Pelosi has officially passed the torch to the new generation of Democrats, how do you think will she be remembered by the GeePee and in history books? Will you miss her? Who do you want to be her successor in all of this?

pelosi-donald-trump.gif

Ma'am, this is a McDonalds.

From what I hear she did great work, for me personally I am not familiar with too much of it.

Edited by AbeHicks

Last true democrat

I'm not US American so no. 

But the gifs were cute. 

Not really, no. Too much insider trading for my liking and too corrupt. 

I will say she was at least competent compared to the GOP clown show, but that’s a low bar 

Pelosi may very well be one of the greatest speakers to have ever held the gavel. She commanded the House like nobody's business. She was instrumental in saving the country from financial ruin in 2008, as well as getting the votes for the ACA in 2010. I was always so impressed with her ability to reach across the isle and find the votes necessary to pass legislation. She blindsided "the squad" on one occasion when they threatened to tank I think the Infrastructure Act... Little did they know she had already gotten the necessary votes.

I also watched one of her last actions as speaker as she ceremoniously signed the RFMA to send to the president's desk. What an incredible way to end a career of two decades of leadership... With legislation that affects so many couples around the country.

Also, this photo is iconic asf :redface:

1000.jpeg

No, she hated poor people. 

RJAiHFI.png

• ATRL Moderator

No. Wish she retired a long time ago.

Yes. No one has done more for poor Americans and working class families since the turn of the century. 

The way she forced this country to liberalize, and very quickly at that, will go down in history. You will ALWAYS be famous Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi. :jonny5:

The cesspool that is cnn and msm as a whole will try to paint her as the boss lady but history will paint her for the true corrupt vile person she is.  It’ll take time for the gp to slowly see this. Won’t be overnight. 

20 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

Last true democrat

Thank god.  We don’t need that kind of corrupt person in Washington. Literally Wall street’s sponge/ inside trader. Good riddance bye 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.