New centrist Dem superstar Josh Shapiro appoints Republican to oversee PA's elections

Communion

:ahh:

Edited by Communion

Well duh, the Democratic Party is the party of Liz Cheney, Bill Kristol, and Mitt Romney now. When Republicans win, they appoint hard-liner far-right fascists. When Democrats win, they appoint Republicans. Just look at Kathy Hochul nominating an anti-union, anti-abortion judge in a deep blue state.

i swear to god all these men with jewish names have the exact same names as dudes i was confirmed with back in like 2012. i always jump when i read them because my synagogue growing up had SO many Shapiros and Cohens and Joshes and Bens and Steins and Matts and Marks and Hoffmans and Friedmans and Abramses… i was like (decent) friends with a Josh Shapiro at one point until he started making fun of my hair behind my back and i found out. anyway

Interesting 

39 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

i swear to god all these men with jewish names have the exact same names as dudes i was confirmed with back in like 2012. i always jump when i read them because my synagogue growing up had SO many Shapiros and Cohens and Joshes and Bens and Steins and Matts and Marks and Hoffmans and Friedmans and Abramses… i was like (decent) friends with a Josh Shapiro at one point until he started making fun of my hair behind my back and i found out. anyway

With as in “coitus” :gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, Limitless said:

With as in “coitus” :gaycat3:

fjgjfhdcyxyd byeeee :dies: 

confirmation in judaism is basically the same thing as confirmation in catholicism (at least that’s what i’ve been told?)

A disgrace. 

4 hours ago, JoeAg said:

fjgjfhdcyxyd byeeee :dies: 

confirmation in judaism is basically the same thing as confirmation in catholicism (at least that’s what i’ve been told?)

Oh okay! :smiley:

lmfao it's giving James Comey

LOL I remember a Vaushite SWEARING to me that Josh Shapiro was a progressive and would be a solid alternative to whatever liberal establishment candidate for President would be anointed next (whether it was Pete or Kamala). Seems like a lot of bunk to me. Glad I was right to be skeptical. :cm: 

7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

LOL I remember a Vaushite SWEARING to me that Josh Shapiro was a progressive and would be a solid alternative to whatever liberal establishment candidate for President would be anointed next (whether it was Pete or Kamala). Seems like a lot of bunk to me. Glad I was right to be skeptical. :cm: 

They always start out progressive but the powers that be funnel them into the elusive wall street sponge 🧽

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.