• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

Vol 2 first single next month. Not sure if the video will coincide at the same time but it shouldn’t be too long after.

Edit: I’d expect an announcement very soon if they’re planning an August release?

Edited by jaredtbh

15 hours ago, reymiu said:

If you have tea, could you share if she's in a cult or not pls

I don’t know anything about her personal life lmaoooo but knowing her she is probably falling into some kind of trap

9 minutes ago, jaredtbh said:

Vol 2 first single next month. Not sure if the video will coincide at the same time but it shouldn’t be too long after.

Edit: I’d expect an announcement very soon if they’re planning an August release?

says who, what's your source?

Since the moment she said she won't be touring , i havent listened to this album ONCE 

Sorry but this is how i feel about it

If you dont feel like performing,  dont release an album 

21 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

Vol 2 is coming and a video has been shot already :ducky:

36 minutes ago, jaredtbh said:

well now look what you did

so this better end up real! :fan:

1 hour ago, wish said:

well now look what you did

so this better end up real! :fan:

I had a feeling this would happen lmao but as far as I know it’s happening

She recorded the used to be young MV back in late may/early June. She is using a Mickey Mouse tshirt it was planned to be released in July. It seems it's not happening right now. Stuff with her it's in a state similar to the She Is eras where they planned and cancelled stuff many many times. Don't expect anything until they announce it officialy.

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Since the moment she said she won't be touring , i havent listened to this album ONCE 

Sorry but this is how i feel about it

If you dont feel like performing,  dont release an album 

If you’re only listening to an artist’s music for your own gain then you’re better off gearing yourself towards an artist like Taylor Swift :ducky: Miley has done multiple tours and performed for her fans since she was a child. She has every right at this point in her career to take a break from performing especially since it all obviously stems from her mental health.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

She recorded the used to be young MV back in late may/early June. She is using a Mickey Mouse tshirt it was planned to be released in July. It seems it's not happening right now. Stuff with her it's in a state similar to the She Is eras where they planned and cancelled stuff many many times. Don't expect anything until they announce it officialy.

Omg I can’t handle another cancelled album! Just drop vol 2 and dont promote idc! Would be a shame to waste the music.

9 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

We can only blame Miley if true, she has a brand new supportive label and she's still having problems putting out music :rip: i'm speechless

Literally my album of the year :rip: I think turning 30 made this make sense for me…River, Jaded, and the lead are kinda the worst reps of the album sonically. Joins my underrated pop girl collection :clap3:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg I can’t handle another cancelled album! Just drop vol 2 and dont promote idc! Would be a shame to waste the music.

Well, with her we can't expect much.UTBY was supposed to be o "vol 1".

There was supposed to have a tour. There were many many plans that were cancelled / scrapped altogether because of this new persona she is having now. Let's see how long it will last.

Just now, rcksluke said:

There was supposed to have a tour. There were many many plans that were cancelled / scrapped altogether because of this new persona she is having now. Let's see how long it will last.

Tbh I don't blame her for not touring as much as I wanted it :jonny5: Maybe she will get re inspired at some point. After her Super Bowl performance next year.

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

When she performed in Mexico for Corona Capital or whatever, it was kind of obvious that she was feeling a lot of conflict as far as performing. I’m not surprised at all that she’s done the bare minimum in terms of performing and promoting. I think she’s at a stage in her life where she’s more focused on staying lowkey and there’s nothing wrong with that. We don’t know Miley personally and we don’t have any idea as to what is going on in her personal life. From what we know there’s a ton of family drama and she’s also probably still healing from her divorce. She is giving us the music and the visuals to the best of her ability and the least we can do at this point is appreciate it. I’m sure it won’t be like this forever if she continues to make music after the ESV era. But we’re not owed anything. At all. :coffee:

If she cancels or scrapped VOL two i can’t see myself supporting her in the future. She is literally known for canceling, scrapping or dropping things. VOL 1 is my favorite of the year!

3 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

I don’t know anything about her personal life lmaoooo but knowing her she is probably falling into some kind of trap

Damn :chick3: thanks for the reply :bird:

15 minutes ago, wish said:

@CyrusOnStats, stop tweeting everything that's said on here :rip:

Dddddd literally every member here is a "reliable insider" to them :ahh:

Edited by Scars
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scars said:

:skull:

3 hours ago, Scars said:

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Power love said:

If she cancels or scrapped VOL two i can’t see myself supporting her in the future. She is literally known for canceling, scrapping or dropping things. VOL 1 is my favorite of the year!

was a volume two confirmed for this though? and is she ok? this could've been her biggest era but the radio silence and her being so anti everything is astounding