Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

Let's just be excited for new music, if it's even real. I'm here for a deluxe/re-release even if nothing smashes, at least she's feeding us and regardless it can only help ESV to be a bigger era

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

It doesn’t make sense to release new music now, that would be weird and it would bomb. :rip: 

As annoying as Miley's holier than thou attitude is regarding promo... The fact some of you would rather not have new music in fear of that music flopping :deadbanana2: stan twitter and atrl rotted some of yall's brain a LITTLE!

Especially when we probably won't get anything but the occassional new music in the first place for a good while now

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 3

I'm here for new music for a deluxe version, not so sure of a whole new album/volume.

It'll be best for Miley to allow herself to reconnect with her career and then give a new album to the world after that.

I want to go "oh, she won't promote it so f*ck the charts" and just focus on the art, but our current situation goes beyond that. Miley sounds completely disconnected to her music and even uninspired as an artist as of now. Hard to not think this impacted the direction of the music she is/was making. :rip:

Edited by Scars

1 hour ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

As annoying as Miley's holier than thou attitude is regarding promo... The fact some of you would rather not have new music in fear of that music flopping :deadbanana2: stan twitter and atrl rotted some of yall's brain a LITTLE!

Especially when we probably won't get anything but the occassional new music in the first place for a good while now

Yeah it’s not really about charts as much as over saturation. ESV also isn’t that good. We want an extension of PH instead 

Miley rare appearence at tonight The Voice finale :dies: 

9 hours ago, collin said:

Yeah it’s not really about charts as much as over saturation. ESV also isn’t that good. We want an extension of PH instead 

Speak for yourself, ESV is amazing in my opinion so im totally here for a volume 2.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

this :dies:

Another cute promo for Vogue

Well... at least she give us something this last week :gaycat2:

27 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

RCA is releasing she is kumming on wednesday with slide away tacked at the end

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

why? :rip:

she has three million outtakes from that time. She could tack three "new" songs on to the EP and make it an album.

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Hmm sure, why not

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

been waiting for them to do this so yay, wish they'd also put some unreleased on it tho

They should’ve put Mary Jane on SIC at least since Miley herself leaked it.

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

could put at least nothing breaks like a heart

the dramatics over flopping. who cares :deadbanana4:

she has the biggest hit of the year, she can flop all she wants now. Just enjoy the music and what's to come. 

I will never accept the fact that River bombed. One of my favorite songs of the year

• Like 1

I can't believe I didn't care for Thousand Miles when this album came out and now it's the song that survived on my 'currently on rotation' playlist the longest :jonny5:

• Like 4

Island is just begging to become a summer smash

• Like 2

Now that Jaded is back to flopping...

The way this era became Flowers + Angels Like You :coffee:

• Like 1

This album didn’t really flop it did decent for her.

the need to push this.

The album wasn't a flop, if anything it's her Rare

#1 successful lead single, followup singles moderately successful, modest album sales + as "promo" Selena released a Deluxe while Miley did the Backyard Sessions. And that's it :skull:

Soon a song from the album will go semi-viral on TikTok like People You Know

• Like 1