Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

Revive the era Miley :party:

love the British Vogue Photoshoot… just to be clear don’t take to serious everything she said on this interview, every Miley era she change, she says something controversial every year Lol 

Her prettying to not care about Flowers success :dies:

I knew she was not doing a Tour, it was obvious, her last Mexico City show was fine but clearly she struggle 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

6 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

SCREAMING.

Omg the era is revived. Miley is alive! @wish

her stanning the ESV cover. PERIODDDD. One of the best covers ever!

qW82HKa.gif

Album is still so good deserved better

Smilers are melting DOWNNNN on Twitter over the things she said about touring/promoting :deadbanana2: it's not like she's retiring damn

I really do hope she re-discovers her love for performing, though. That's probably the saddest part of this interview, that she doesn't feel connected to the stage anymore :/

The way Gaga found joy in performing again, Miley will too purr

It's sad to hear Miley doesn't care about playing the game anymore, especially when it comes to touring, but when you remember she's an overworked child star turned into pop girl, it's completely understandable. Miley never truly stopped working, even during the lowest moments of her career. :cries:

Like @wish said, I do think something happened behind the scenes last year as well. She started her 2021 festival run extremely committed to her craft, but ended Attention Tour openly saying she had no idea what the f to do in the future. Miley did mention something about putting her mental health before a paycheck to British Vogue, so yeah, hopefully she'll be in a better place mentally in the future, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

The fact that she said she doesn't want to say big. :deadbanana4:

She is so closed minded, I am actually in schock :rip:

Well let’s focus on the good news: looks like they’re still planning for Used to Be Young to be released, so maybe a deluxe or Volume II is coming after all.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I’m a bit upset. She has been someone I really wanted to see live. BUT I completely understand where she’s coming from, especially since she was a child star turned pop star. It’s like she never stopped working so this “disconnect” is not too surprising. 

Here’s to hoping she’ll eventually find that passion in performing again. Until then, I’m okay with whatever she does, as long as she doesn’t stop making music.

8 minutes ago, Scars said:

Like @wish said, I do think something happened behind the scenes last year as well. She started her 2021 festival run extremely committed to her craft, but ended Attention Tour openly saying she had no idea what the f to do in the future. Miley did mention something about putting her mental health before a paycheck to British Vogue, so yeah, hopefully she'll be in a better place mentally in the future, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

She also was very open about having anxiety and panic attacks on stage during that tour, sometimes midway through the show. So it's not a shocker to me that she's not looking forward to being on stage again anytime soon.

I do hope she manages to ease her way back into performing, but she's 100% right about prioritizing her well being. She gave us so much of herself since she was a literal child.

• Like 1

I totally respect her decision to stay off from touring for the sake of her health. That said, I hope she’s open to things like Backyard Sessions even on a smaller scale like the original ones and the pre-taped pandemic performances.

19 minutes ago, Scars said:

It's sad to hear Miley doesn't care about playing the game anymore, especially when it comes to touring, but when you remember she's an overworked child star turned into pop girl, it's completely understandable. Miley never truly stopped working, even during the lowest moments of her career. :cries:

The combination of the plane accident, losing her friend Taylor Hawkins, her family falling apart, and having to complete a festival tour with overwhelmingly large crowds in different countries... the more I think of it, the more I feel 2022 was probably a very exhausting and even traumatic time for her. She even mentioned beginning her EMDR therapy "just over a year ago", which would be April/May 2022 which is RIGHT after the festival tour ended.

It's making sense to me... she was completely drained & now she's putting herself first and recovering. Her lifestyle has changed & she's focusing on happiness and self-care, and for the first time happiness is not on a stage. She's finally exploring the simpler side of her life & we should respect that and give her space.

Now that we know the full story... I'm thankful she even fed us music this year :cries::heart2: she could have easily disappeared

• Like 1

Something tells me this is Maxx talking and not her. Can’t wait ‘til they break up and she metamorphs into a new personality :gayoncecat1:

I get that she isn’t having a connection with the audience when she’s doing festivals. But clearly that would be different if it were her OWN tour that fans are coming to see HER for.

I also blame this on the Floyd death situation and I’ll throw Wayne coyne in there too with his raggedy ass.

Just now, Miley Cyrus said:

I also blame this on the Floyd death situation and I’ll throw Wayne coyne in there too with his raggedy ass.

What situation with Wayne?

I get that her health comes first but for her to have health flare ups when she’s been touring since 13 is a weird & novel occurrence.

Touring should be somewhat of a safety net for her like a reflex muscle. What changed idk.

6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

What situation with Wayne?

He was around her and influencing her a lot during the tail end of bangerz/dead petz era. I just want to blame him because I hated the influence he had on her during that time period. 

It was some trying times as a Miley stan.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

2 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

her basically saying she's retired in the vogue interview. this woman is insufferable :deadbanana2:

Right? 

2 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Right? 

Even if she had retired it would be none of your business?

6 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

I get that her health comes first but for her to have health flare ups when she’s been touring since 13 is a weird & novel occurrence.

Touring should be somewhat of a safety net for her like a reflex muscle. What changed idk.

I'm telling you it's the Attention Tour that changed her relationship with performing. Our girl literally could have died on that plane... but the world just expected her to move on and get ready for Lollapalooza 2 days later :cries: 

This is where she lost me. I can’t follow her train of thought here.

She says she has health flare ups and the cure for that is to go skiing because it makes her feel “normal” because she can be anonymous and hide behind her ski gear :skull: 

The math ain’t mathing :rip: that doesn’t make sense I would love to see her therapist say that out loud.

She just wants to find any reason to not do promo. I guess it’s because she did massive promo for Plastic Hearts and feels like it didn’t pay off for her? Like she was on joe rogan, call her daddy, doing Apple Music interviews, festivals, etc. But all of that helped her with an image overhaul and built positive momentum for her which led to Flowers. Then she just decided no more promo and dropped the ball.

Idk either way I’m sorry that she’s jaded I guess.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

9 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

This is where she lost me. I can’t follow her train of thought here.

She says she has health flare ups and the cure for that is to go skiing because it makes her feel “normal” because she can be anonymous behind her ski gear :skull: 

The math ain’t mathing :rip: that doesn’t make sense I would love to see her therapist say that out loud.

She just wants to find any reason to not do promo. I guess it’s because she did massive promo for Plastic Hearts and feels like it didn’t pay off for her? Like she was on joe rogan, call her daddy, doing Apple Music interviews, festivals, etc. But all of that helped her with an image overhaul and built positive momentum for her which led to Flowers. Then she just decided no more promo and dropped the ball.

Idk either way I’m sorry that she’s jaded I guess.

It`s basically imspossible to really get another persons feelings through media. You`re oversimplifying tremendously. Whatever she is dealing with she most probably already was dealing with even before Flowers came along.

Your perception of her career is not her reality.

do y’all think she’ll still do one off festival dates? i feel so dumb now for not getting to one of the festivals she did during plastic hearts, just want the chance to see her live one more time

3 minutes ago, STMG23 said:

It`s basically imspossible to really get another persons feelings through media. You`re oversimplifying tremendously. Whatever she is dealing with she most probably already was dealing with even before Flowers came along.

Your perception of her career is not her reality.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think she’s lying she’s valid to feel the way she’s feeling especially with everything that’s happened to her.

But I can’t help but feel like her ambivalence towards her career is misdirected.