Britney Spears Is So Beautiful.

Henry Torres

Shakira & Beyoncé >>>>>>>>> they also have aged better too 

Not men (who supposedly support women) coming for a woman’s looks and comparing to others. Britney was, is and will always be beautiful 

14 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

If you think the average American teenager looks like Britney Spears in her prime, then I'm guessing you've never stepped foot in America :rip: 

Not nowadays days but back then yes all girls looked the same before and after Britney she did not invented anything new …apart from that school girl outfit that was used in BOMT video to make it look more sexy other than that she is/was average looking girl with label money and team behind her …

10 minutes ago, Winged said:

Not nowadays days but back then yes all girls looked the same before and after Britney she did not invented anything new …apart from that school girl outfit that was used in BOMT video to make it look more sexy other than that she is/was average looking girl with label money and team behind her …

They ''looked the same'' because they literally tried to look like Britney. She had CLONES just like Ariana now, there's even a video of her clones fighting during her 2008 tour :ahh:

Edited by Henry Torres

16 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

She isn't Taylor, honey :gaycatney6:

Taylor is but at least she can hold a pen…. 

:deadbanana2: what’s going on in here :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

Her face literally has almost perfect proportions when u look at it from the science's perspective. Her face is also very symmetrical.

How is it basic or typical? :ahh:

how? she was cute but her eyes are too far apart and droopy, large forehead, has thin lips and not a classical nose. im not dissing her it's just facts, she didnt have perfect proportions

now Beyoncé has a near perfect bone structure

3 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

One of the most magnetically beautiful girls I've ever seen. There's something I can't put my finger on, her face is just magic and lights up a camera in a way that other "beautiful" people don't. 

3 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

It's charisma and personality in my opinion. People can be beautiful but when there's no charisma and personality they are just boring. Beautiful but boring. And Britney got so lucky she got all that mix of charisma, beauty, talent, amazing personality and being humble :WAP:

There’s just that something lighting up a spark behind her eyes. She’s magnetic. 

Henry Torres

beauty queen

if only she didn't insist on those raccoon eye shadows..

1 minute ago, Nashe said:

She's still beautiful, seek help. Yall gays gon be bald & fat right off your 30s

Right?! This pic for example… her eyes especially 

spacer.png

It’s such a shame what has happened to her as she def does have bad moments appearance wise, especially those dancing videos.  But the core of her beauty is still in tact. (And she is free to do as she pleases which is most important)

her and Beyoncé >>>>:gayoncecat1:

Undeniably one of the prettiest pop girls ever. She also looked stunning during Glory. It’s a shame she messed her nose up so bad

3 hours ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Shakira & Beyoncé >>>>>>>>> they also have aged better too 

Really don’t see it for Shakira.

when Bey is at her ideal figure she’s up there, just wish she had left a little bit more cartilage in her nose… makes Gaga’s hip look sturdy 

6 hours ago, Winged said:

I always laugh when someone tries to claim that any random girl could have been made into "Britney Spears"... since labels literally spent years trying to replicate her with other girls and they all failed. Blonde hair extensions, sexy outfits and a marketing team don't create a superstar. Britney possessed a unique blend of charisma, physical beauty, girl-next-door relatability and natural sex appeal - that is what set her apart from all the other girls and made her a global phenomenon.

Her face lit up any camera she appeared on, and her energy commanded every eye in the room.  Surgically-altered pop stars with lifeless frozen faces are the norm now, so I can see how someone might look back at teen Britney's natural untouched smiling face and consider it "average."

Edited by PoisonPill

2 hours ago, Slap said:

She’s just one of those people who radiates kindness, empathy and natural beauty. We love to see it :clap3:

:clap3:

45 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I always laugh when someone tries to claim that any random girl could have been made into "Britney Spears"... since labels literally spent years trying to replicate her with other girls and they all failed. Blonde hair extensions, sexy outfits and a marketing team don't create a superstar. Britney possessed a unique blend of charisma, physical beauty, girl-next-door relatability and natural sex appeal - that is what set her apart from all the other girls and made her a global phenomenon.

Her face lit up any camera she appeared on, and her energy commanded every eye in the room.  Surgically-altered pop stars with lifeless frozen faces are the universal norm now, so I can see how someone might back at teen Britney's natural untouched smiling face and consider it "average."

:clap3:

8 hours ago, Sharapov said:

how? she was cute but her eyes are too far apart and droopy, large forehead, has thin lips and not a classical nose. im not dissing her it's just facts, she didnt have perfect proportions

now Beyoncé has a near perfect bone structure

Byeeeeeeeeeee are we looking at the same people

Lol at her own fans being misogynistic AND ageist, praising a woman’s looks and only while young. 

Anyways, she aged horribly and her skin and hair are so damaged. Sun dried leather. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.