Would you prefer stop eating pasta or stop eating rice forever ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Rice is better for you, especially brown/black/red rice.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• A.R.L

• lcylcy

• youreyesgocold

I wanna say pasta because rice is healthier, more nutritious, and allows for more healthy options but who tf am I kidding, I love chicken alfredo, Mac n Cheese, and spaghetti too much 

bye, rice! :clap3:

Pasta

Rice and noodles outsold.

20 hours ago, 1000 forms of queer said:

pasta

U can get sick of pasta eventually but u can never get sick of rice

I’m always sick of rice tbh, even when I haven’t had it in weeks. So that

I'm keeping the pasta!

i loev Spaghetti but i'm asian i can't live without rice. even though i'm eating less and less rice lately.

On 1/3/2023 at 5:23 PM, youreyesgocold said:

spacer.png

Would tasteatlus lie?? :cm:

the lack of seasoning :bibliahh:

not Germany about Thai and Korea ??? And Vietnamese foods shits on half of the top 20 :rip:

5 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

the lack of seasoning :bibliahh:

not Germany about Thai and Korea ??? And Vietnamese foods shits on half of the top 20 :rip:

I wholeheartedly agree :rip: the list is awful. I don’t even know who was polled to create this ranking, :deadbanana2: but the top spot helped fuel the argument for pasta so :allears:

tomato and pineapple are fruits

they shouldn't be on food that's supposed to be savory:cm:

I'm just using Italian logic

and the conclusion is pasta can leave since they're more commonly served in tomato sauce

Edited by lcylcy

25 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

tomato and pineapple are fruits

they shouldn't be on food that's supposed to be savory:cm:

why not? I don't care what other people put on their food. Eat whatever you like. 

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

why not? I don't care what other people put on their food. Eat whatever you like. 

I actually kinda like hawaiian pizzas

I just don't get why they consider pineapple a fruit and hence not suitable to be put on pizzas while putting tomato paste on every single pizza

like tomato is literally scientifically a fruit

Neither

I'll keep eating my Brown Rice & Whole Wheat Pasta:giraffe:

Pasta.

Who would allow anything without rice. In my country rice is considered versatile and without that it's mean you have not eaten. In addition, others are considered as an appetizer or dessert, even the main menu, such as pasta though.

Edited by ichabe

Pasta can go. Rice is a staple in east Asia and also noodles exist :giraffe:

Stop eating pasta

I feel more energetic when eating rice.

Edited by aesthetic bih

14 hours ago, lcylcy said:

I actually kinda like hawaiian pizzas

I just don't get why they consider pineapple a fruit and hence not suitable to be put on pizzas while putting tomato paste on every single pizza

like tomato is literally scientifically a fruit

But still, tomatoes and pineapple are very different tho in terms of taste and use

6 hours ago, A.R.L said:

But still, tomatoes and pineapple are very different tho in terms of taste and use

I'd say not really - both work well with savory foods. Pineapples are made in chicken dishes, turned into sauces for meat etc. It's even the only fruit served grilled at steakhouses. It's not like bananas or something :skull: Though if someone wants to put banana on their pizza, why would I care lol.

2 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

I'd say not really - both work well with savory foods. Pineapples are made in chicken dishes, turned into sauces for meat etc. It's even the only fruit served grilled at steakhouses. It's not like bananas or something :skull: Though if someone wants to put banana on their pizza, why would I care lol.

True, but still tomatoes outsold :rip:.. Their  taste makes them versatile and common ingredients

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.