Would you prefer stop eating pasta or stop eating rice forever ?

MoonGoodandHappy

What would you prefer ?

Stop eating pasta ?

Homemade-Dairy-Free-Penne-Pasta-with-Ground-Beef.jpg

Or rice ?

Rice-Cooker-Mexican-Rice-sq.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• A.R.L

• Champagne

• Pendulum

pasta

U can get sick of pasta eventually but u can never get sick of rice

Pasta obviously. Rice is one of the best creations ever made, less fattening too 

Rice

spacer.png

Would tasteatlus lie?? :cm:

21 minutes ago, Cain said:

I guess pasta, rice is way more versatile 

and is this unique versatility in the room with us? Just like pasta, the versatility of rice depends on how it was prepared and what sauce and spice was splashed on it. Pasta is arguably just as versatile when you consider all the cultures that have interpreted it since its introduction in China. Just start listing sauces (pomodoro, bolognese, vodka, alfredo, marinara, pesto etc), dishes (lasagna, casseroles, pastitsio, pastina, ramen, udon, etc), and even just types of pasta (according to this random google search there’s over 350 types) and it’s obvious there’s tons of ways to prepare it

Rice is the most versatile(stir fries, blend it and mix with some milk ala  champorrado, sticky rice, etc.)

I'm Italian so I'll keep pasta

This is pretty difficult. Rice can be breakfast lunch AND dinner. But Pasta has a lot more variety in dishes even though it’s moreso just for lunch and dinner. Ramen, Pho, Lasagna, and Alfredo alone are some of my all time favorite dishes.

But I live for sushi, plus I’m Mexican American and rice is basically a staple for Latin American food. I can’t decide :rip: 

Pasta easily.

Rice is key to my country's cuisine, plus there are so many ways it can be made. I usually don't eat pasta unless it's a last resort.

Love pasta but rice is a staple in Latino dishes so bye bye pasta 

I’m canning rice. I prefer curry on noodles

34 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Rice is the most versatile(stir fries, blend it and mix with some milk ala  champorrado, sticky rice, etc.)

I found out most recipes calling for "rice" can work with pasta :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.