• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s not even comparable. Other top gg’s are on Amazing Saturday, Knowing Bros, etc. Before album release which creates hype. SM has put Aespa no where and barely hyped anything. We’re a week away from title track and have no info on it, no MV teaser, nothing. Other groups at this point release 2-3 MV teasers/snippets plus album highlights etc.

SM is doing nothing with this group. Not even something as simply as individual instagrams so they’re more accessible to the GP

Yeah literally both Yujin (IVE) and Chaewon (LSRF) are permanent cast of popular TV shows right now, all of IVE appeared on Running Man and Amazing Saturday; while SM is giving aespa nothing :gaycat6: 

ONCE apparently mad because their fave DO NOT have the vocal and visual capability to release something like WTMW

Poor ajummas will be stuck releasing their Dua lipa reject that even NNIXX released a song to call them dumb and stupid 

6 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

Still not debuting on Melon Top 100 is crazy :ahh: even YOU ESPECIALLY YOU didn't expect that :bibliahh:

I didn’t expect out of top 100, but I was also complaining literally 2 days ago about there being zero hype from SM. I didn’t even know what was happening, how would the GP?

A random pre-release on a Tuesday?

Edited by Gaia

27 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

@Pluto2022 @discreetinside @xrosup @Save-Me-Oprah 

I don't know If you guys have seen, but Stays found out they've been promoting/teasing 5-Star for OVER A YEAR. 

I wonder If 5-Star was the album supposed to follow Oddinary and they had to switch to release Maxident, because they wouldn't be able to promote a full album within the touring schedules. But, in my opinion, It was always clear they didn't like Maxident that much. In the middle of the era they were already excited for the next album and talking about 2023. 

Yesterday Felix said on bubble "this time" the songs are addictive. They seem very excited for 5-S. 

Maybe the Universe said they had to release Case 143 first for Japan Domination :gaycat2:

Like @Save-Me-Oprah said, it's likely just a coincidence cause they won't ever release Maxident if they didn't like Maxident that much. I'm more inclined to believe they try something new and showing the other side of them on Maxident instead.

However I'm kinda sad Stays reception on Maxident was not that good first and even claiming SKZ sellout or ditching their signature brand and sound maybe because Maxident was their most GP friendly project to date. Happy to see Maxident did make big breakthrough for Japan and attract more baby Stays worldwide at the end.

Edited by discreetinside

22 minutes ago, Adama said:

Ok let’s wait for the promoted TT but wow, Aespa downfall with the K GP should be studied. From potentially be a NGG to this in less than 2 years :redface:

What’s to study, the reasons are plain obvious:

no promotion

once a year comeback (the last one was moderate success digitally, poor public reception)

multiple ggs having multiple gigantuan success

SABOTAGE by their own company Sexist Men ent

5 minutes ago, Antunes said:

it’s starting to smash 

Oh wow:deadbanana4: their korean fans did jump ship ala Twix’s 

The way this pre-release performs doesn't even matter as long as Spicy is a hit 

17 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

and who are you to talk? twix only peaked because they released kidz bop music and visuals for ahjussis and flopped the moment they stopped :rip:

sana-twice-meme-alcohol-free-twice.gif

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

Like @Save-Me-Oprah said, it's likely just a coincidence cause they won't ever release Maxident if they didn't like Maxident that much. I'm more inclined to believe they try something new and showing the other side of them on Maxident instead.

However I'm kinda sad Stays reception on Maxident was not that good first and even claiming SKZ sellout or ditching their signature brand and sound maybe because Maxident was their most GP friendly project to date. Happy to see Maxident did make big breakthrough for Japan and attract more baby Stays worldwide at the end.

It's not that I think they dislike, It's just that I don't think they like it as much as they seem to like and be excited for 5-Star, judging how they've be hyping this up for so long, even before Max's release. 

Personally, I don't think they ditched their signature brand at all with Maxident. They could adjust their own colors very well to a brighter version of them. 

Aespa is a boy group so it’s okay I guess 

Funny how the same people dragging Aespa are the ones who used Aespa to drag RV when they smashed in 2021 :lmao: 

we need karina solo debut asap i fear

spacer.png

is snooze in my world the song about sooman's grass or was that one scrapped? 

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It's not that I think they dislike, It's just that I don't think they like it as much as they seem to like and be excited for 5-Star, judging how they've be hyping this up for so long, even before Max's release. 

Personally, I don't think they ditched their signature brand at all with Maxident. They could adjust their own colors very well to a brighter version of them. 

That's fairly a good explanation.

If anything, that truly show their versatility by doing whatever concept and music they want :bird:

Edited by discreetinside

aespa's new song is a bop:jonny6:

19 minutes ago, newaespa said:

ONCE apparently mad because their fave DO NOT have the vocal and visual capability to release something like WTMW

Poor ajummas will be stuck releasing their Dua lipa reject that even NNIXX released a song to call them dumb and stupid 

ADSPA flopped.:bibliahh:

WTMW is really good, very mellow, beautiful vocally, it’s giving opening credits to a sci-fi film about a society that’s achieved world peace through recycling technology

Eve, psyche and the bluebeards wife is so c#nt :gaycatina1: