Love me like MONEY

Love me like CARS

Love me babe, love me babe wherever you ARE

Love me up CLOSE

Love me from AFAR

this is such a bop :jonnycat:

but those looks weren't it :skull:

The amount of ads on this video :bibliahh: How do you have 8.1M views in less than a week but just 100k likes? 

13 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Love me like MONEY

Love me like CARS

Love me up CLOSE

Love me from AFAR

The 1-2 punch of these :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

The amount of ads on this video :bibliahh: How do you have 8.1M views in less than a week but just 100k likes? 

this group is already dead and gone

Poor Lisa she notices every minimal mistake Baemon does. Imagine her pain when she is performing with Jennie and jisoo :monkey:

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

Poor Lisa she notices every minimal mistake Baemon does. Imagine her pain when she is performing with Jennie and jisoo :monkey:

:hoetenks:

8 hours ago, Hazy said:

they are down in the history books now :clap3: and they still have a shot at another week too! :flower:

The entire Top3 being Hybe :skull:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

At least BORN PINK touring numbers might not be broken by a GG :ghostface:

YG successfully created 4 stars. 
Lisa : most streamed kpop song 

Jisoo : First kpop female artist to sell over 1M albums 

Jennie : Most watched mv by a korean singer 

Rosé : highest peak on BBHOT100

by a female korean singer :ghostface: The way they could’ve been bigger with more music. I hate it here. 

Jennie : Most watched mv by a korean singer  — PSY???

Jisoo : First kpop female artist to sell over 1M albums — Boa is a triple million seller?? 

Lisa : most streamed kpop song — She is not even in the top10 did you mean as a solo?? Most streamed where?? 

by a female korean singer — #70-OUT? Would Blackpink in general hold this record not Rosé alone?

Is it confirmed that Aespa and LSFM are releasing around the same time? Or is this just being made up by Allkpop for fanwar

41 minutes ago, katyberry said:

36 minutes ago, Tomek said:

this group is already dead and gone

That’s pretty normal ratio for a Kpop video tho. I don’t see the kii 

2 hours ago, getinthezone said:

Not "Last Evaluation" being a BP tribute :rip:

Pretty sure their first evaluation is blackpink week and based on teaser , they are doing winner week next

Edited by gugunikko

41 minutes ago, katyberry said:

192k and that's an okay ratio though, most especially for an account that only have 1.4M subscribers. 

Nmixx's latest mv have like 35M views in 3 days but with only 500K likes, uploaded by a much bigger account.. But, we have no problem with that? 

yeah this Baemon strategy is so horrible

we already know the girls, we know roughly the music style and concept. there will be no surprise other than the songs. what a debut :sleep:

30 minutes ago, BTS said:

The entire Top3 being Hybe :skull:

Jennie : Most watched mv by a korean singer  — PSY???

Jisoo : First kpop female artist to sell over 1M albums — Boa is a triple million seller?? 

Lisa : most streamed kpop song — She is not even in the top10 did you mean as a solo?? Most streamed where?? 

by a female korean singer — #70-OUT? Would Blackpink in general hold this record not Rosé alone?

Well I just forgot to say female and solo for both Lisa and Jennie :rip: 

boa never sold 3M albums from an album alone. And my point about rosé still stand so whatever 

Armpits are always so salty when it comes to pinks, what happened to their favs being the biggest untouchable boy group ever both group wise and individually yet the solos tanking left and right in their home country

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Not III tour ended already without the additional dates added :deadbanana2:

Twice is truly bigger than BP in the US, how? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

damn they're not even being subtle about trying to reel the blinks in :coffee2:

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

It's 192k likes not 100k :toofunny2: which is normal for the amount of subscribers they have. What's not normal is ALL their videos even their random vlogs are outviewing established groups with 10 times more hype and 10 times more fans :fan: YG must have run ads for all their vids then based on some peoples logic here lol

But seriously, I  haven't seen a play ad for this video, the only ads I got so far are promo slots here and there but this video is consistently getting a milion views the past 3 days so I won't count out the ad play allegation either.

Speaking of, the nmess ad plays are so annoying, good thing the song isn't poop level annoying but I'd like to know the actual views coz I remember checking the mv for the first time, it hardly had a million views in first 2 hours but suddenly it got almost 19M views in first day lmao

10 minutes ago, Sept said:

Wait, i dont want to say somethin dumb but do those stats suggest they have more people attending in the US with less shows :deadbanana2:

weren't blinks just saying they were taylor swift level??? :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Sept said:

I know you are not ******* serious :deadbanana2: 

An average gross for a Blackpink US show is $3.5M for an 11k audience and the shows were sold out in seconds.

YG needs to announce the US Stadium Encore bc It‘s getting DELUSIONAL

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Wait, i dont want to say somethin dumb but do those stats suggest they have more people attending in the US with less shows :deadbanana2:

weren't blinks just saying they were taylor swift level??? :deadbanana2:

well you just did say something DUMB 

Born Pink grossed $40 from 14 Arena shows.

Twice is looking at half that despite literal Stadium shows and a higher attendance.

5 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

well you just did say something DUMB 

Born Pink grossed $40 from 14 Arena shows.

Twice is looking at half that despite literal Stadium shows and a higher attendance.

So I didn't, and you're the idiot here?!

Not you roleplaying in your previous post too! "B-b-b-ut if YG just TRIeD...!"

Oh my god - the fact lil ol Twice is pulling in more bodies in the states. I had no idea :deadbanana2: