• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Misamo will be releasing a song for a j-drama on the 20th (ddd right with the english single), probably will be in their debut album, it's happening :WAP:

Oh wow it’s coming sooner than we thought. The way we’ll be FED again this year :jonny:

this soundtrack song will probably be a snooze but I just know they won’t play with the title track :jonny:

Don't get me wrong, I like NJ. I even have Haerin (the best member) as my profile picture; but aren't they getting a lot of this success because it's an empty season where no other big singers are competing right now? They're quite popular but literally who else is promoting? This feels like a Gfriend Rough situation.

8 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Don't get me wrong, I like NJ. I even have Haerin (the best member) as my profile picture; but aren't they getting a lot of this success because it's an empty season where no other big singers are competing right now? They're quite popular but literally who else is promoting? This feels like a Gfriend Rough situation.

Their stats say otherwise, I think they're the real deal.

BM from YG will be interesting however. If its a repeat of BP they'll take the top spot right out of the gate, however with NJ already having it, they may fall short.

8 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

December-February are usually the deadest months on the charts so you may have a point :cm:

Let's see how they fare longevity wise when all the other major acts comeback (starting with Taeyang x Jimin soon I think)

Edited by Billionaire

8 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

:clap3:

It's wild almost a fifth of twice's sales came from USA, especially looking at some of their fellow million seller ggs' sales :coffee: 

twice outselling beyonce and selling almost the same as harry styles when both of them had a humongous 2022 :deadbanana:

when they couldn't even reach 1/8 the streams of renaissance and harry's house :deadbanana2:

you're telling me these sales aren't fraudulent :deadbanana:

maybe jyp sales should be investigated especially when it comes to twice (who had a very unventful 2022) - selling the same as other artists who had amazing 2022 :foxaylove2:

Edited by MonsterNavy

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

twice outselling beyonce and selling almost the same as harry styles when both of them had a humongous 2022 :deadbanana:

when they couldn't even reach 1/8 the streams of renaissance and harry's house :deadbanana2:

maybe jyp sales should be investigated especially when it comes to twice (who had a very unventful 2022) - selling the same as other artists who had amazing 2022 :foxaylove2:

Didn’t they have a sold out tour In the US this year :rip: and obviously kpop culture is about buying physicals (especially compared to western acts) but I don’t need to explain that sis. 

13 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

They did a sold out arena tour in the US in 2022 and had MULTIPLE sold out stadium dates. Don’t rack your brain too much, dear. They just have a sizeable fanbase. :cm:

9 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Didn’t they have a sold out tour In the US this year :rip: and obviously kpop culture is about buying physicals (especially compared to western acts) but I don’t need to explain that sis. 

They sure did. 

i lived it - on the FLOOR for their second sold out stadium date :jonny2:

Definitely seems like a self drag when calling twice flops in the US despite outselling and out streaming a certain other group in the US at their “peak.” :)

14 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They did a sold out arena tour in the US in 2022 and had MULTIPLE sold out stadium dates. Don’t rack your brain too much, dear. They just have a sizeable fanbase. :cm:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You do know that Kpop fanbases are bigger and more loyal than most other fanbases right? 

they did? I never heard anything about it - maybe they really have a loyal fanbase

but

Harry's House - 219k pure sales - 4B streams on spotify (13 Hot100 entries)

Renaissance - 163k pure sales - 1.5B streams on spotify (16 Hot100 entries)

Born Pink - 100k (?) pure sales or even lower - 1B streams on spotify (2 Hot100 entries)

Between 1&2 - 200k pure sales - 180M spotify streams (ZERO Hot100 entries)

seems fishy to me :sistrens:

(I like all 3 of you though, I don't really drag twice here yall know it but that pretentious one started it :foxaylove2:)

I mean, TWICE (180M streams, zero hot100 entries) outselling BLACKPINK (1B streams), Harry Styles (4B streams) & Beyonce (1.5B streams) - which all had 2 or more Hot100 entries this year and had humongous 2022 - isn't something to brag about.

If anything, its a case for FBI :shutup:

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

Their stats say otherwise, I think they're the real deal.

BM from YG will be interesting however. If its a repeat of BP they'll take the top spot right out of the gate, however with NJ already having it, they may fall short.

Their stats are great because they're the only ones with new music out to listen to. I want to see how they perform when I've, BP, Twice, Lim YoungWoung, IU are also releasing new music

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

December-February are usually the deadest months on the charts so you may have a point :cm:

Let's see how they fare longevity wise when all the other major acts comeback (starting with Taeyang x Jimin soon I think)

This 💯 % They're doing well but let's jump the gun and make them out to be the new NGG when no one else is around.

rosana hitting 700k sales :eek: 

we need a lalisa sales update too. it should be 1m by now

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Can’t wait to hear Momo sing a ballad 

spacer.png

Did you forget she is called Momoriah Carey for a reason? :cm:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I can see HUNGjin and Lee Knowles being the lead actors In SKZFLIX like in "On track", but I don't think it's related to some of their previous MV's, but who knows?

95a4e95e6f896cf61309d65d8a40063d56120376.gif

And about the albums, I think they will release the first mini album around March-April and the 2nd mini album around October-November like last year. They might even start teasing their first album right after they are done promoting their Japanese album, since JYP is known for releasing Korean and Japanese comebacks very close to each other.

I think it's a old school jazz concept 

I love On Track MV :jonny5: Hyunjin and Lee Know visual legends 

I think march is too early, they wouldn't have time to promote cause from late february to earlier april, they will be touring on Australia, Japan and US and promoting the japanese full album in the meantime. I think May seems more possible. And a second album in november. 

We stan a marketing legend 

HYEIN :jonny5:

ITZY 2x million sellers :duca: