• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Beautiful song, beautiful vocals, and a beautiful MV. One of These Nights, we love you

45257636cc56428fad38dbad6d239006.gif

even more beautiful sung LIVE :jonny5:

the vocals, the harmonies, the instrumental... such a gorgeous song 

we need more people talking about it 

45257636cc56428fad38dbad6d239006.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Thanks 1

Those fans are really speaking so early. Drama rama is about the get that #1 any time tomorrow :celestial5:

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I’m confused cause what are you trying to imply? Like what does those 2 things have anything with each other? Your takes sometimes doesn’t make one bit of sense :suburban:

The way SM can’t even do the bare minimum for their artists :redface:

Luckily my faves Stray Kids can’t relate cause that got literally everything that is listed in that tweet :redface:

MV reaction: 

Dance practice: 

Performance video:

Jacket behind the scenes video:

MV behind the scenes:

Trailer behind the scenes:

Recording behind the scenes:

Easy peasy you inserted JYP after BoA praise ( I don't give a **** about them) when someone was bashing on balding fave with delusional commentary 

Edited by Selenasworld
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Easy peasy you inserted JYP after BoA praise ( I don't give a **** about them) when someone was bashing on balding fave with delusional commentary 

*Just smile and nod* :suburban:

I just got my Red Velvet albums and these are probably some of the ugliest bags i've ever SEEN...

SM when I catch you...

but the package versions are stunning (my only complaint is that the photobooks are all the same)

moo.png

• Haha 4

And Bang Chan’s hair line is still more intact than LOONA’s career :khalyan:

So instead of worrying about his hairline you should worry about every Loona subunit being 1 less sale away from being promoted on nugu promoter :suburban:

Edited by Pluto2022

2 hours ago, Adama said:

ANNA’ was released on Coupang Play (only available in Korea) and was one of the biggest sucess in the plateform history. She got a BAEKSANG nomination for the best actress and even won the Director Cut awards for her performance. She’s even more acclaimed than in her past biggest years, how is she relying on the past :toofunny3: ? 

Doona is one of Netflix original drama biggest show this year way bigger than the drama that the other SNSD member did and yet her Stans here keep calling it an HIT… So if Doona is a dud :coffee2:

And let me not bring Junho lol… 

One of the answer will be next year, both of them did dramas so we will see which one of them is going to be nominated. 

Anyways the post was about each It girl on their gen, sorry if people considered that is Suzy 

Excuse me? Sorry if people considere that’s Suzy? You guys are fighting here because many think is Yoona or in the first place you wouldn’t even be posting this.

the thing about Suzy is she was crazy more popular than her own group while in SNSD the group was also huge. 

people love to bring awards here but can we deny Jennie’s power because her or even Blackpink don’t have a daesang? No because literally they are the biggest GG now 

also people love to put Yoona and Co here but literally she’s starting a fanmeeting tour and the tickets will be sold in seconds pretty sure the girl IS IN DEMAND and also people loved to bring CFS here so why not talk about that? Yoona is literally still booking new brands and endorsements that are bigger than Suzy ones so yeah in 2023

YOONA >>>> Suzy 

9 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Excuse me? Sorry if people considere that’s Suzy? You guys are fighting here because many think is Yoona or in the first place you wouldn’t even be posting this.

the thing about Suzy is she was crazy more popular than her own group while in SNSD the group was also huge. 

people love to bring awards here but can we deny Jennie’s power because her or even Blackpink don’t have a daesang? No because literally they are the biggest GG now 

also people love to put Yoona and Co here but literally she’s starting a fanmeeting tour and the tickets will be sold in seconds pretty sure the girl IS IN DEMAND and also people loved to bring CFS here so why not talk about that? Yoona is literally still booking new brands and endorsements that are bigger than Suzy ones so yeah in 2023

YOONA >>>> Suzy 

Snoozy the representative It girl of the 2nd gen get over it!!!! If you disagree just send a truck protest or an email to the OSEN writer 

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

Can I ask why? What has he done? Smoke? Date? Those are not reasons to be removed from the group. All the stuff that’s been leaked about him is nothing to be removed from the group. taeyeong scandal was much worse and he’s still there 

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I just got my Red Velvet albums and these are probably some of the ugliest bags i've ever SEEN...

SM when I catch you...

but the package versions are stunning (my only complaint is that the photobooks are all the same)

moo.png

So glad I'm broke rn because if I bought this album and got an ugly *ss bag on top of everything... SM would be counting their days

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Veiko said:

Can I ask why? What has he done? Smoke? Date? Those are not reasons to be removed from the group. All the stuff that’s been leaked about him is nothing to be removed from the group. taeyeong scandal was much worse and he’s still there 

Highly doubt SM will actually kick him out of the group. Will probably do a quick hiatus at most unless anything illegal comes out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

Highly doubt SM will actually kick him out of the group. Will probably do a quick hiatus at most unless anything illegal comes out

He did smoke illegally in Japan. One picture and quick low resolution video was shown.

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

So glad I'm broke rn because if I bought this album and got an ugly *ss bag on top of everything... SM would be counting their days

:suburban:

the bags look like it cost under a dollar to make. ESPECIALLY the grey bag... 

and they weren't cheap either and I got BOTH versions...

I regret purchasing, but I gotta support my girls!

moo.png

• Haha 1

Comparing it girls is kinda useless because once someone reaches a certain status, it's just comparing the subjective importance of different stats

seolhyun.jpg

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

moo.png

If I wasn't broke, I'd buy a ticket to Korea and deal with this myself

seolhyun.jpg

• Haha 1

Dasom was giving here. Gosh! Miss the girlies.

FI0cY24.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh no.... are the handles stuffed like a toy purse?

And not that ugly *ss grey bag... SM you will get your karma one day

seolhyun.jpg

That bully in Riize smells like trouble. Kick him out before he turns into another Seungri / Kris Wu

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

26 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

moo.png

Me when I bought 2 copies of Birthday cake version, that circular box was cheap af but I sold both at the end

Edited by DelRey

i feel like all of this seunghan drama will be forgotten within a year :dies:

• Like 1