K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

35 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The scale of the MV :wanda: no wonder there was a whole mini doc for this

The fact that they have the 2 most expensive MV’s this year, like even their b-side MV’s have higher budget than most of their peers MV’s :ghostface:

• Like 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

aespa about to have 3 releases in one year with MY WORLD, Drama and the new Winter album....SM giving JYP during peak TWICE a run for their money in the shameless milking department

moo.png

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Seunghan performed at an event tonight, SM haven't tried to bury him yet

spacer.png

we love to see that

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

its the same message they trended back in September during the ~girlfriend scandal~ and put on one of those stupid fuckin trucks

Protest-truck-demanding-RIIZE-Seunghans-withdrawal-in-front-of-SM-building-1-1024x577.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-3911-1527370985-1.gif

19 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

screaming at them posting the OFFICIAL announcement over a month after the release of the EP :deadbanana2:

it’s still N/A at target btw

Overpriced tickets, Friday releases with no promo and now they’re promoting their albums in the US with no distribution deal. Go girls give us nothing 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Jaden Jeong said "I'm not going to let fans playing with my money", Triple S Ballad Unit will automatically have Seo Dahyun (main vocalist) pre-selected in the unit, while we pick the other members.

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

We need to protect him at all costs @Save-Me-Oprah

katy-perry-cry.gif

let him sleep :fish2:

him being a full time idol working 29 hours a day and still participating in school at Hanlim must be so exhausting, and we know WakeOne ain't shit so I doubt he ever gets a reduced schedule

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

Prince Zhang Hao is looking a little too good today :giraffe:

he knew he was eating, queen

god-warrior-marguerite-perrin.gif

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The fact that they have the 2 most expensive MV’s this year, like even their b-side MV’s have higher budget than most of their peers MV’s :ghostface:

MEGAVERSE could be easily a title track MV :wanda:

• Like 1

I don't follow Red Velvet close enough to know if Irene hasn't released a solo yet because she's Jisoo'd and trying to put it off as long as possible, or because of her scandal, or has the time just not come or what?

anigif_sub-buzz-14775-1527369441-3.gif

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

I wonder if he knows something about a release that we don't yet... :matty:

This ***** stole my earlier post about me talking about Irene Vocals.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, elevate said:

I know when we're all dead, some of you will still keep this thread alive.

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

I'm thinking of pre-writing posts about our oppas and scheduling them to drip out long after I've croaked

Kinda like Herman Cain's twitter account was still tweeting about how COVID wasn't that bad for months after COVID had already killed him

image.png

buybritneyjean.gif

• Haha 1

Putting Yoonchae in the group as a 15 year old who can’t communicate with the other members, are they dumb?

52 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

screaming at them posting the OFFICIAL announcement over a month after the release of the EP :deadbanana2:

it’s still N/A at target btw

Kakao is the worst distributor. Aespa’s website just updated and the “Sequence” edition of DRAMA comes out December 15th :deadbanana: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Kakao is the worst distributor. Aespa’s website just updated and the “Sequence” edition of DRAMA comes out December 15th :deadbanana: 

"We demand the departure of Kakao as an official distributor of aespa both inside and outside SK."

"#KakaoOut"

These dumbasses I swear :deadbanana2: Kakao is majority shareholder of SM and owns 40% of the company, their "demands" and hashtags will literally go nowhere.

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

14 minutes ago, Eternium said:

It's happening to Red Velvet too. For many retailers the shipments of the album simply never arrived, so they can't even sell it :deadbanana:

Pre-orders canceled, shipments delayed. Album struggling to pass 300k when the last one sold 1M. Kakao is a MESS. 

Edited by Zack

Part of the distribution problem is probably because things are always so rushed at SM so manufacturing and distribution of physicals probably wasn't able to happen in time

Like, wasn't Red Velvet still recording stuff in late September/October and changed the album title like 3 weeks ago?

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Heesus looks so good in that red leather jacket

giphy.webp

They all look so good. :jonny5:

This has replay value unlike the official MV. :cm:

• Thanks 1

Is this where the Enhypen budget went??

TBH, K-Engenes doesn’t deserve all these perks from Enhypen. They can’t even chart them on Genie. Justice for I-Engenes. :coffee:

Edited by breadcrumbs
  • Haha 3

if I were a member of the general public in Seoul I would be absolutely enraged at the terror and chaos that is caused on a daily basis at that airport

having travel schedules published so idols can pose for their cutesy pictures and be seen in their stupid brand deal outfits is dangerous to both the idols and the general travelling public.

pretty much every major airport in the world has some sort of VIP accommodation, and yet these idols are made to use the main terminal entrance and cause chaos while trying to have an airport photoshoot to fulfill brand deal contracts

its so darksided, someone is gonna get hurt whether it be an idol or someone's ajumma who is just caught up in the madness and trampled trying to get to security

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1