K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

:rip: wait, it makes total sense now

maybe he really is sabotaging aespa omg

Also streets are saying this new gg will have a gp friendly sound which makes it even worse bc they literally have aespa an NCT REJECT (confirmed) during the height of their career :rip: but other people are saying Chris Lee got fired so hopefully this new gg won’t even be under SM after all 

also with the delay in aespa’s cb (due to the title track being changed) maybe it’s actually the other way around and aespa will be the gp friendly group cause this new gg was rumored to be a band 

Edited by katyberry

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Korea is tuning in :jonny5:

Not really… I know it’s just a b side and Stayc fanbase is small but how small are they to not even debut in melon top 100, when the charts are currently dead :ace:? BEP really need to work on growing stayc fanbase but it can’t happen with no promotions. Hope that they will promote poppy alongside the TT. 

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

Literal children can perform Gods Menu and actually be praised by SKZ.

https://youtu.be/nUTfoB0ghAA

Which is actually one of the reason why all the SKZ fans voted for Kiki during Loud

That's why I said only someone have enough talents, charisma, and stage presence to perform SKZ songs without getting butchered.

Damn I can't deal with most of the BP999 performance highlights cause it's very obvious Mnet set them up especially with the G groups :deadbanana2:

Idk why people got worked up, it's normal for a company to have 2 girlgroups in the same generation, and the later one tends to not do as well as the flagship 

MissA to WGs

f(x) to SNSD

5Dolls to T-ARA

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

Idk why people got worked up, it's normal for a company to have 2 girlgroups in the same generation, and the later one tends to not do as well as the flagship 

MissA to WGs

f(x) to SNSD

5Dolls to T-ARA

Expect when the CEO is actively sabotaging the first group (who was a passion project of the former ceo), not promoting them and also giving them NCT rejects to debut his own new gg with a public friendly sound! 

Edited by katyberry

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

MissA to WGs

f(x) to SNSD

5Dolls to T-ARA

it's just the delusional aespa stans complaining as usual :bird: 

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Expect when the CEO is actively sabotaging the first group (who was a passion project of the former ceo), not promoting them and also giving them NCT rejects to debut his own new gg with a public friendly sound! 

The SM annual shareholders meeting are coming in March we'll know whether Chris Lee or LSM win the war.

Edited by discreetinside

just like i stated before, SM is their own #1 enemy

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Sept said:

MissA to WGs

f(x) to SNSD

5Dolls to T-ARA

but they did not have any other GGs active at the time, plus kpop was beginning to explode

SM has RV, plus GG 

I’m just waiting for what @Zackhas to say because he’s knowledgeable about this stuff! Hopefully it’s something good for aespa 

2 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

but they did not have any other GGs active at the time, plus kpop was beginning to explode

SM has RV, plus GG 

because girls generation have so many regular comebacks... 

Poor aespa :/ not even a full album and already they are planning a new group, did y’all even give them proper attention and time to thrive? Next Level was a moment and they could’ve had more, now I know why Girls was so messy :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, lauvender said:

Poor aespa :/ not even a full album and already they are planning a new group, did y’all even give them proper attention and time to thrive? Next Level was a moment and they could’ve had more, now I know why Girls was so messy :coffee2:

It’s tragic 

Ok but Girls is not even 1 year old :dies:. Chill it’s not a big gap. Plus at least you are going to get a full album :cm:

5 hours ago, Butters said:

ooooo 

unexpected :clap:

She is very funny and good in front of the camera. Hopefully this goes well for her. So nice to see her get a gig. 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Sooya mommy went from the most ignored member to now being the richest :clap3:

A rich queen, get that money!!!!! 

170e6fe7fd7592a538dc15aa9aee7896.gif

You know that Lisa is the richest 

40 minutes ago, Sept said:

MissA to WGs

f(x) to SNSD

5Dolls to T-ARA

Who???

Also Rainbow to Kara, but seriously, who??

You guys really think SM is falling down while their groups are selling 1M album per release:bibliahh:   like, I know you want them to be over so bad but even NCT is doing fine, 127 just broke the record for the biggest sales week for an SM repackage and NCT Dream just reached 1.5M Uls and charted on gaon's monthly top 10 chart:dies: They are not smashing but I bet DSP and MKB wished they could have a fall down like this one:rip:

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Sooya mommy went from the most ignored member to now being the richest :clap3:

A rich queen, get that money!!!!! 

170e6fe7fd7592a538dc15aa9aee7896.gif

this video is crazy :deadbanana2:

they really paved the way (for fashion esp) for all the kpopies today :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Babymomo said:

All i know is DREAM better be taken care of, don't care about none of the other mess

Discussion favorite atrl GIF - Find on GIFER

especially Jeno, Jaemin & Mark! 

Discussion favorite atrl GIF - Find on GIFER

I have not thought about 5Dolls for about 9-10 years, reading that name sent me :deadbanana2:

I wonder what girls who were in nugu 2nd gen groups are doing now. Probably mostly married etc I suppose :skull: