K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

I mean a picture says more than words 

Imagine being a Kpop fan then joining Target just to leak stuffs from their Zebra :bibliahh::jonnycat:

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear sisters This is the last day to save our sister Manon Please vote her and someone from her group Her team is giving final line up Let’s end racism together especially from these racist kpop idols trying to play favoritism Peace :biblionana:

Yike:

:biblionana: It’s giving:

Edited by FACT

6 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Damn, how long ago was this? Hopefully he's grown.

Ms Juicy GIFs | Tenor

2021. He claimed his manager had control of his channel bc he was too busy to manage it himself and that from there on out he’d take over again himself to prevent such mistakes from reoccurring but like.. cmon. A lot of korean men are bottom of the barrel when it comes to stuff like these but let’s hope be really grew from it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Yes, akgaes are praying 

She'll be a good asset to the brand, knowing she has the Chinese market on lock already

Aespa Aespa Karina GIF - Aespa Aespa Karina Aespa Ningning - Discover &  Share GIFs

Which is a better choice! Even if MM is more trendier, Versace is more prestigious and she can get more attention bc she will be their only female idol. 

MM have too many ambassadors, that’s why Wy doesn’t get covers or campaigns yet bc the brand seems to prioritize Lee Yumi and Yoona. 

16 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Yujin has something with Versace but honestly I’m not sure the details 

She did the Medusa campaign for them but she moved on Fendi. She’s a Korean ambassador 

Edited by Adama

I'm shaking. I'm wet. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FACT said:

Dear sisters This is the last day to save our sister Manon Please vote her and someone from her group Her team is giving final line up Let’s end racism together especially from these racist kpop idols trying to play favoritism Peace :biblionana:

Yike:

:biblionana: It’s giving:

Ngl I assumed every girl was fluent in English which I thought was the point of this group for international appeal.

But whoever the Korean (?) girl is in that fearless video… her accent was intense :rip: 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Ngl I assumed every girl was fluent in English which I thought was the point of this group for international appeal.

But whoever the Korean (?) girl is in that fearless video… her accent was intense :rip: 

She is Japanese and it’s ok to have accent :biblionana:

6 minutes ago, FACT said:

She is Japanese and it’s ok to have accent :biblionana:

No it’s not. If the point is to have international appeal, you have 0 chance at a radio hit if your English isn’t discernable (especially with how little Asian acts get AirPlay in general outside of Asia). 

Like I’m confused. If I decide to debut as an idol in Korea with a very clear American accent singing in Korean do you really think I’d get any semblance of a hit :rip: 

How many times have they complained about foreign idols accents and pronunciation in songs? Like bffr. You can have an accent, but it has to not be overtly distracting from listening to the song (like Shakira having an accent singing in English but it’s not strong enough to make anyone go “what is she trying to say”)

Edited by Gaia
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s literally like a 13 year old Japanese girl

Watch them debut her ass too :rip: I’m sure they are delusional enough to think she would work in a western market 

at least Nayoung can communicate in the girls’ common language 

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

No it’s not. If the point is to have international appeal, you have 0 chance at a radio hit if your English isn’t discernable (especially with how little Asian acts get AirPlay in general outside of Asia). 

Like I’m confused. If I decide to debut as an idol in Korea with a very clear American accent singing in Korean do you really think I’d get any semblance of a hit :rip: 

How many times have they complained about foreign idols accents and pronunciation in songs? Like bffr. You can have an accent, but it has to not be overtly distracting from listening to the song (like Shakira having an accent singing in English but it’s not strong enough to make anyone go “what is she trying to say”)

I got called a racist in the comments of one of their IG posts because they had Yoonchae, who doesn’t speak English, speaking in Korean with subtitles 

I was asking what’s the point of debuting her in a global group when she doesn’t speak the shared language of the members and could easily go into a Korean group??? And got lashed

ready for a terrible lineup of 15 year olds who can’t speak discernible English in their own song 

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

:biblionana: Do you have to be this fuming when it’s not final line up :biblio:

She most likely not make final line up anyway Because the final line is going to be Manon, Ezrela, Samara, Lexie, Nayoung and someone white 

Just go watch the show, stop the fuming and use your votes :deadbanana4: (If you are going to vote all white girls though……. please don’t watch it) 

Edited by FACT

13 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

I got called a racist in the comments of one of their IG posts because they had Yoonchae, who doesn’t speak English, speaking in Korean with subtitles 

I was asking what’s the point of debuting her in a global group when she doesn’t speak the shared language of the members and could easily go into a Korean group??? And got lashed

ready for a terrible lineup of 15 year olds who can’t speak discernible English in their own song 

The way Weverse fans line up is like Yoonchae, Nayoung, UA, Mei and two random white girls :deadvision: They thought they ate :rip:

• Haha 1

The more I think about it the more I think Lisa probably should leave Blackpink

-Could easily smash solo, even if she only lasts an era or two in the west she has south east Asia locked for life

-Could tour stadiums alone 

-1M+ per sponsored IG post

-Extremely popular on social media with a dedicated fanbase in several continents

-Dating the HEIR OF THE LARGEST LUXURY CONGLOMERATE IN THE WORLD, not only will she live fabulously for the rest of her life if they stay together, but her future projects will be backed and promoted by LVMH. 

Imagine if they got married and she had a kid by him??? On top of already being filthy rich herself???

She REALLY won in life. 

While I do agree that Miss Taeyeon needs a rest but we shouldn't be limiting Women to make music just for the fact they are already well established like If all this men can still release music in their 30's, 40's. It shouldn't be different for women regardless if they are well established or not. You don't got tell Miss knowles the same thing cause she's a cultural icon already. 

Singing/music is Taeyeon's bread and butter. She ain't like any other idols. 

Snsd Soshi GIF - Snsd Soshi Angai313 - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FACT said:

:biblionana: Do you have to be this fuming when it’s not final line up :biblio:

She most likely not make final line up anyway Because the final line is going to be Manon, Ezrela, Samara, Lexie, Nayoung and someone white 

Just go watch the show, stop the fuming and use your votes :deadbanana4: (If you are going to vote all white girls though……. please don’t watch it) 

Girl I ain’t watching this :rip: I was just commenting how distracting it was when the Japanese girl sang because her accent is horrible. I can’t see myself really stanning a western group anyways. I loved LM music but didn’t care for them as a group 

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

join ADOR and have MHJ direct your solo queen :jonny5: the MOTHER of newjeans

OMG my original BIAS :jonny:

tho good luck with that reunion after amber went and talked all that **** :deadbanana2:

Maybe I’ll get hate for this but I don’t think Manon should debut with the group. She doesn’t really seem interested in the group part from what I’ve seen and she has the star quality and talent to go solo :michael:  I’m sure an American label would love to snatch her up to do solo work and she clearly has the support, talent, looks and potential. There are a lot of other equally talented contestants that have the fire in them in wanting to be in a group.

Edited by IvyTower

Love the friendship of this two

Amber the original Social Butterfly :clap3: 

36 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the a2k girls are much more interesting and likable than these manufactured hybe contestants :michael:

Yes they really are. Hybe trainees look like they casted from modeling agency. And lack of personal scenes affecting the viewers.

17 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Maybe I’ll get hate for this but I don’t think Manon should debut with the group. She doesn’t really seem interested in the group part from what I’ve seen and she has the star quality and talent to go solo :michael:  I’m sure an American label would love to snatch her up to do solo work and she clearly has the support, talent, looks and potential. There are a lot of other equally talented contestants that have the fire in them in wanting to be in a group.

She really isnt ready. I dont see what people see in her. Lacks in a lot of different areas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

You have the worst taste in men, my love.

Like Imagine calling Hyunjin ugly while praising Shotaro’s visuals 

b6df58142168c4643e5491b13ba1c807.jpg

ed12e4e90379ea64585273f17ff5081a.jpg

I’ve never called Hyunjin ugly

spacer.png

Changbin is right there if I really I wanted to call someone in SKZ ugly 

but I would never

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Companion said:

Yes they really are. Hybe trainees look like they casted from modeling agency. And lack of personal scenes affecting the viewers.

She really isnt ready. I dont see what people see in her. Lacks in a lot of different areas.

She’s gorgeous and gives ethereal energy.

Samara, Ezerela, Emily, Yoonchae are my top picks. Ua and Lara are almost on my list.