• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

O.O and Girls are those powerful and controversial bad ******* that will get people talkin' for years to come :clap3:

o.o was that risky debut single that caused a WTF amongst evens nonfans for years to come but there was nothing controversial about girls. just a NCT noise reject with lyrics that took itself too seriously :michael: the only disappointment is coming internally from fans, everyone else just literally doesnt care as its so unremarkable

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Taehyung shoulda dropped the "V" moniker for his solo stuff tho... searching "V" on Youtube brings up a bunch of soccer videos and on Spotify it just brings up Olivia Rodrigo :redface:

Screenshot-2023-08-09-at-10-59-36-PM.png

apathetic.gif

Girls was saved by Karina's godlike visuals....it def wasn't the song or the choreo! 

• Like 1

Illusion was robbed! Should've been the title track. It is their best song

:giraffe:

• Like 1

Isa is so wasted in a group like StayC.  She would be great in IVE or Aespa. I feel like she'd shine in a different concept. 

• Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

NYC at night backdrop is so perfect for this song :clap3::heart2:

this song is so good, it's very Sky Feriariairiad'd

Savage era was so noisy overall. But they rode on this beat

2 hours ago, naomi24 said:

WELP Lisa is really dating the CEO OF TAG HEUER :coffee2:

Her photo updates from yesterday in Greece with the Arnault family: 

Hide contents

F3Gwt6ZXoBcHnDV?format=jpg&name=mediumF3Gwt6XXoAkWqbf?format=jpg&name=medium

F3Gwt6eXoAIuy4n?format=jpg&name=large

He attended pinkchella afterparty and also the born pink concert in 2022:

Reveal hidden contents

Ft9TNJoX0AEcwbv?format=jpg&name=mediumFrederic%20Hadir%20Di%20Coachella%202023

Not to sound like a shipper but he is always photographed next to her and BP Members at all her important events: 

Reveal hidden contents

efcf6-16889706380702-1920.jpgF0kLXe3aYAEKASH?format=jpg&name=largeF0kLX6eagAUG3Jr?format=jpg&name=smallblackpink-lisa-frederic-arnault.jpg_1842

Frederic%20Hadir%20Di%20Foto%20Bersama%2momen-kedekatan-lisa-blackpink-frederic-1366f2e2-7159-45ba-9662-d34d327024e1_aeb

He follows her pets accounts

Reveal hidden contents

His friends and family always liking the Blackpink/ Lisa posts:

Reveal hidden contents

She also posted pictures of her hanging out with his high profile friends like Peter Utz in Paris:

Reveal hidden contents

f768x1-764136_764263_125.jpg

Also his white man genes might make him look like he is in his mid-30s  :deadbanana4: but he is only 28 years old while Lisa is 26 years old. So yeah... its possible they clicked.

Not that she lacks money herself but his family is worth more than 200 billion dollars...

:clap3::clap3::clap3: she really got a billionaire to fall for her .... a win tbh :clap3::clap3::clap3:

On another note.... WHAT WAS CHA EUNWOO doing at the pinkchella after party if he is not dating Rosie :coffee: lol

Are-Cha-Eunwoo-and-Rose-close-1024x1024.

That's what I was SO curious about.

I thought maybe he was there for Rose since the 97 liners seem like the type of wh*res who would switch partners amongst themselves, but Rose was caught dating Kang Dongwon at this time. So either she was dating both KDW AND CEW or CEW was there for someone else.

But now Jisoo was caught dating that other actor. I'm so curious yeahhh

26 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Is kpop the answer? :lakitu:

The US biggest labels each have infinitely more impressive rosters than the big 4 even if you combined all 4. They could stand to learn from kpop's cross-promotion and marketing their a&r as a plus instead of burying any of their involvement for the illusion of authenticity.

27 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Is kpop the answer? :lakitu:

Only if they sing in English.

12 minutes ago, New Edition said:

That's what I was SO curious about.

I thought maybe he was there for Rose since the 97 liners seem like the type of wh*res who would switch partners amongst themselves, but Rose was caught dating Kang Dongwon at this time. So either she was dating both KDW AND CEW or CEW was there for someone else.

But now Jisoo was caught dating that other actor. I'm so curious yeahhh

Idk Abt the Kang dongwon thing but it's clear from their IG followings that the following kpop idols - blackpink + eunwoo + V + a few other BTS members + few big bang members + somi + hoyeon + park bogum have a close knit social circle with these fashion brand and influencer people. Eunwoo is also followed by Lisa's rumored bf..which might or might not just be because he is a popular idol.

3 hours ago, New Edition said:

Isn't a massive typhoon supposed to hit the day of the concert 

They want all those kids and the idols to d*e or something wtf

From what I've seen being discussed, Seoul should be fine.  Just as long as no one drowns in the possible micro flooding.  Again. :eddie:

The biggest loss is that through the cancellations and lineup rejiggering, we lost live jamboree performances by Nature and IChillin' as they weren't re-scheduled.  Never know when an opportunity to perform will be their last opportunities. :eli:

:cm:

its having a physical release? why :skull:

is the song even gonna be on streaming platforms?

• Like 1

another one, thank you BLACKPINK :clap3: 

yeonjun and beomgyu looks so good :WAP:

• Haha 2