• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Delly said:

Exactly. It seems he doesn't give a sh*t about his fans nor the event itself bc how the heck his pathetic ass still habors bitter feelings about a small interaction happening a month ago. :deadbanana4: And it's not even a general statement like what Hyoyeon said. We know the specific event, specific location, specific groups interacting with him and he thought his fans won't narrow it down to begin the witchhunting? 

This tweet sums up what I think about the whole hullabaloo. This manchild knows exactly what he was doing by weaponizing his rabid fandom. It is just purely a power play in an attempt to put the hoobaes in their place bc his inflated bruised ego can't stand being ignored for once. I hope the IVE girls will avoid him for the rest of their lives.

That quote is exactly how I also feel about this. He's all concerned that people didn't bow, never stopped to consider the WHY someone may not have, and instead of letting it go, he perceived that as an attack on him and his superiority as a senior. That's just a little egotistical to me. I'm sure he isn't usually like this but in this scenario, he needs to get a grip.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

1 minute ago, jorjapuss said:

That’s not the point. Every fandom isn’t innocent. Also Stay on topic, like you said the role was reversed but sones didn’t attack any group for that specific reason. 

You brought up Sones on the topic of attacking groups, that is the subject, I didn’t change it

Unhinged fans will be unhinged fans, he didn’t say go and attack anyone but we all knew that was gonna happen. Not saying it is right, but it was inevitable

3 minutes ago, newaespa said:

BIGBANG criminals

TREASURE homophobic 

YG installing camera 

baemon way too underage

:eek: Imagine liking all this group/company all at once

:soda:

6 minutes ago, newaespa said:

BIGBANG criminals

TREASURE homophobic 

YG installing camera 

baemon way too underage

:eek: Imagine liking all this group/company all at once

You’re just bored.

clearly you have nothing useful to add to the subject

imagine having to resort to turning everything into a stan war

Edited by Mel.

Just now, Mel. said:

You brought up Sones on the topic of attacking groups, that is the subject, I didn’t change it

Unhinged fans will be unhinged fans, he didn’t say go and attack anyone but we all knew that was gonna happen. Not saying it is right, but it was inevitable

We are not talking about sones attacking any group . We are talking about where you said if the roles were reversed, and specific topic about junior group not bowing to senior. Sones didn’t attack any of junior group for that specific reason like staryedkids fans did . 

and also hyoyeon was also criticized for the same reason too. So your argument is invalid 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/controversy-sparks-junior-idols-allegedly-ignore-girls-generation-backstage/

Put all that energy into streaming adspa’s new release. They could use all the streams they can get

1 minute ago, jorjapuss said:

We are not talking about sones attacking any group . We are talking about where you said if the roles were reversed, and specific topic about junior group not bowing to senior. Sones didn’t attack any of junior group for that specific reason like staryedkids fans did . 

and also hyoyeon was also criticized for the same reason too. So your argument is invalid 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/controversy-sparks-junior-idols-allegedly-ignore-girls-generation-backstage/

My argument isn’t invalid because I’ve been in this thread long enough to see the double standards

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

My argument isn’t invalid because I’ve been in this thread long enough to see the double standards

Then people should probably know how stupid and dumb you are. 

You do willingly stan domestic abuser, rapist, murderer by choice so it’s not that surprising. 

Does this list look familiar to you? 

• 1 mediating or purchasing prostitution
  • 2 habitual or overseas gambling
  • 3 illegal currency transactions
  • 4 business operations violations
  • 5 instigating violence
  • 6 embezzlement
  • 7 taking or sharing illegal images
  • 8 tax evasion
  • 9 habitual drug use
  • 10 drug smuggling and distribution
  • 11 bribing police officials
  • 12 accepting bribes (police officials)
  • 13 misuse of power (police officials)
  • 14 sexual assault or rape
Edited by jorjapuss
  • Like 2

Not y’all trying to bring us Sone out of the retirement homes😭 Sone haven’t attacked a group in like half a decade. (Twix)

we definitely aren’t innocent from fan wars in the past obvi🤣 but neither is any other fandom. Kpop fans are crazy and delulu. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Put all that energy into streaming adspa’s new release. They could use all the streams they can get

What does Aespa have to do here? 

You always cry about users inserting BP to drag them and you do the same.

And Aespa is more than fine, they just broke BP first week sales record :flower2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jorjapuss said:

Then people should probably know how stupid and dumb you are. 

You do willingly stan domestic abuser, rapist, murderer by choice so it’s not that surprising. 

Does this list look familiar to you? 

• 1 mediating or purchasing prostitution
  • 2 habitual or overseas gambling
  • 3 illegal currency transactions
  • 4 business operations violations
  • 5 instigating violence
  • 6 embezzlement
  • 7 taking or sharing illegal images
  • 8 tax evasion
  • 9 habitual drug use
  • 10 drug smuggling and distribution
  • 11 bribing police officials
  • 12 accepting bribes (police officials)
  • 13 misuse of power (police officials)
  • 14 sexual assault or rape

:deadbanana4:

Paris Mubank was like a month ago... How pathetic must that be to hold a grudge for that long just because someone didn't nod to you. :rip:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The amount of fan wars between SKZ and IVE stans right now due to the greeting controversy :deadbanana2: Stays vs Dives better not become the Blinks vs Armys of 4th gen :biblio:

Bang Me Chan, it's all your fault :deadbanana2:

You forgot the Minive reveal that also stir some minor drama between Stays and Dives :giraffe:

They all look cute tho and I'm planning to purchase the Minive plushes hihi.

ive-character-art-minive-coming-soon-tea

dd8cfdca4ea1b15487ddd60f734fc9b4.png

Edited by discreetinside

11 hours ago, Supervillain said:

CHUNG HA owns B&R Pt. 2 masters :WAP: 

everyone cheered :ghostface:I need it now queen!

She recognizes real music :clap3: 

• Like 2

the Bang Chan thread on theqoo has 207k views holy **** :deadbanana: haven’t seen an idol thread that big since Soojin

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

I just know if the roles are reversed and it was a female idol saying what Bang Chan is saying y’all would be championing her on exposing men. Y’all would be LIVING for it

so let’s stop with all the bullshit

yall are only feeling offended because it’s coming from a man

What Bang Chan did is literally what Hyoyeon did. And to this day when it was false and a lie, they still call Hyoyeon a queen for it.

But Bang Chan literally had it coming, it's not his first time to subtly sharing stuffs that was kinda attacking, looking at the whole Woojin situation.

Edited by Xalric
  • Haha 1

Can't believe in less than a month this iconic bop will be a DECADE old :jonny5:

Pole dancing queens really did that :gaynetcat4:

Na na na na-na na na :katie2:

• Like 3