K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

I saw some army tweets saying they own the number 7, the color purple, the purple heart emoji etc :toofunny2:

It's giving me flashbacks to that SZA tweet :deadbanana2:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm not deflecting, but pretending TWICE is bigger than certain other groups is stupid, we are not in 2018 anymore, their legacy and career stopped there, you guys should stick to Japanese stats those are cute, and the ocassional BB hot 100 debut is cute too.

What? They’re at 6.46B on Spotify and still clearing over 5M daily. They’re #1 for domestic streams, #1 for album sales and the best single seller from the third gen. They’re still the #1 female girl group all-time.

I’m not a Twice fan, but you girls are so quick to talk out your asses and downplay someone’s career :deadbanana: 

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

I saw some army tweets saying they own the number 7, the color purple, the purple heart emoji etc :toofunny2:

Nooo, even the purple heart emoji is not safe  :jonnycat:

that g-idle song sure does exist

spacer.png

the music video is very cute though

spacer.png

What bang Chan did to IVE is exactly what Hyoyeon did to GFRIEND.

38 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

K-pop stans really get mad at anything. Like, I can't believe GOT7 is getting hate because the members tattoed a 7 to celebrate their friendship. 

:deadbanana2:

It’s not “k-pop stans”. You know who it is. That subgroup is an entirely different beast all their own.

That BP stan suddenly turns into a men's rights activist I- :toofunny3: I'm sure as hell you would sing a different tune if the harassment was targeted at BP members.

The fact that the fan only asked "how was Music Bank in Paris" and his first reaction was ranting about not being greeted (oh the f*cking horror).

I didn't know about the previous "not bowing" allegation against IVE so I tried to find the video where this incident was supposed to happen. And color me surprise, this is all to it, another nothingburger moment lasted for a few seconds made into a full-blown controversy by obsessed psychopathic kpoppies :toofunny3: 

IVE girls were busy greeting the fans while 2 skz members were bowing and running pass Yujin. Poor girl didn't react quickly enough worshipping the ground those men walked on and now her whole group is getting harassed and slandered you would think they committed a crime or something. 

3 hours ago, mathekr said:

Mte. If that actually bothers him that much, he should've done what Hyoyeon did and raise the issue on some variety TV show, not the echo chamber of his stans. Not only that won't change anything, but will only rile them up to bully someone else.

For that to happen, SKZ would actually have to be invited to a non music show, and we all know that's not happening. 

5 minutes ago, Nein said:

Why is Savage the best 4th gen song ever?

period

Also last thing I'll say about this Bang Chan situation is don't y'all think it's weird that someone asked him about an event he did a month ago and the thing he does is complain??

Like, the man's thoughts are to complain about others and not talk about his time in France, the French fans, performing in Euope, etc. Instead it's to complain that someone didn't lick the ground his morally superior self-righteous ass walks on.

His group is harboring a whole ass bully and he's worried about not being greeted the right way? Over a month after it happened. That's crazy.

• Thanks 1

The way she would stomp on everyone's faves if she debuted as an idol.

But the idol world is so ratchet thank goodness she's making her bag elsewhere :clap3:

Irene lost all her cfs 

Garam got kicked out 

but men had it harder because of few Stans…
Like you Stan a criminal group and talk about double standard 

Just now, Dialamba said:

Irene lost all her cfs 

Garam got kicked out 

who we talking about here?

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Irene lost all her cfs 

Garam got kicked out 

Where did I say men have it harder?

y’all are always twisting the narrative, it has nothing to do with anyone having it harder or not, that’s not even the argument

the argument is y’all treat men different and don’t give them the same grace y’all give female idols. Y’all are quick to throw the men under the bus for things, like right now..you bringing up BIGBANG which has nothing to do with the topic at hand

i think we’re all aware of what happened to Irene and Garam, but that’s not what I was getting at or the point I was making

yall still treated Irene as if she did nothing wrong, y’all were laughing at her victims and literally saying they deserved it and y’all did the same with Garam. That was my point. Y’all don’t have the same energy for the women y’all have for the men

PERIOD.

18 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Also last thing I'll say about this Bang Chan situation is don't y'all think it's weird that someone asked him about an event he did a month ago and the thing he does is complain??

Like, the man's thoughts are to complain about others and not talk about his time in France, the French fans, performing in Euope, etc. Instead it's to complain that someone didn't lick the ground his morally superior self-righteous ass walks on.

His group is harboring a whole ass bully and he's worried about not being greeted the right way? Over a month after it happened. That's crazy.

Exactly. It seems he doesn't give a sh*t about his fans nor the event itself bc how the heck his pathetic ass still habors bitter feelings about a small interaction happening a month ago. :deadbanana4: And it's not even a general statement like what Hyoyeon said. We know the specific event, specific location, specific groups interacting with him and he thought his fans won't narrow it down to begin the witchhunting? 

This tweet sums up what I think about the whole hullabaloo. This manchild knows exactly what he was doing by weaponizing his rabid fandom. It is just purely a power play in an attempt to put the hoobaes in their place bc his inflated bruised ego can't stand being ignored for once. I hope the IVE girls will avoid him for the rest of their lives.

2 hours ago, Sugden said:

that cause in real life woman get much more hate, so of course stans are gonna be overprotective

girl there is still people who stan male idols who beat and rape woman, and youre mad people are defending woman over some bullying allegations when they were 12

No one said you can’t be protective, but to dismiss Bang Chan because he’s a man is weird

I just know if the roles are reversed and it was a female idol saying what Bang Chan is saying y’all would be championing her on exposing men. Y’all would be LIVING for it

so let’s stop with all the bullshit

yall are only feeling offended because it’s coming from a man

BIGBANG, the whole ass group, should go to JAIL :biblio:

I hope Ive are okay.

Edited by New Edition

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

I just know if the roles are reversed and it was a female idol saying what Bang Chan is saying y’all would be championing her on exposing men. Y’all would be LIVING for it

so let’s stop with all the bullshit

yall are only feeling offended because it’s coming from a man

Hyoyeon already said the same thing but sones didn’t  go and attack any group so what’s next? 

Just now, jorjapuss said:

Hyoyeon already said the same thing but sones didn’t  go and attack any group so what’s next? 

Sones are not innocent, they’ve done their share of attacking groups, so we’re not gonna go there.

Just now, Mel. said:

Sones are not innocent, they’ve done their share of attacking groups, so we’re not gonna go there.

That’s not the point. Every fandom isn’t innocent. Also Stay on topic, like you said the role was reversed but sones didn’t attack any group for that specific reason.