K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Rosé covers June’s issue of ELLE Korea

BP have yo be the gg who has the most magazine covers, they’re always on one. Is there a list somewhere?

FwNX3UcaEAA5VAv?format=jpg&name=large

FwNX3gUaQAA8II7?format=jpg&name=large

FwNX3svagAA5o7Y?format=jpg&name=large

she's so stunning :jonny3:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

BP have the least number of songs on the list, but creeping up on the girlies!! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It’s kinda funny how y’all dismiss things when it comes to men, but are quick to protect women who are terrible

Irene was called a queen for bullying and being at tyrant with her staff and Garam is still being labeled “innocent” even after all the evidence against her

but Bang Chan is told to “shut up” and his “grown ass man shouldn’t be complaining” because he’s exposing your favs as terrible people

very interesting.

Not you of all ppl making it about men vs women while still yelling "oppa is innocent" at Seungri after he's CONVICTED for his crimes

spacer.png

Just now, Sept said:

Not you of all ppl making it about men vs women while still yelling "oppa is innocent" at Seungri after he's CONVICTED for his crimes

spacer.png

:dies:

Look, I understand both point of view of people saying he was right of speaking his mind and It was unecessary, since he has a big plataform. But at least, If It's to criticize him - what I suppose It's a consequence -, It's better stop making it up what he actually said and meant. 

First of all, he didn't say he wants idols to bow to him and respect him as a senior. He was talking about multiple experiences he went through (and might been through again on Mubank Paris) where he greets an idol (like saying "hello"), they see and they don't greet back. Like It's just basic courtesy on every culture. 

Chan said he noticed It has been consistently something he has seen coming from younger idols. But he calls himself a boomer and said maybe there was just a shift on the generation and It's the new normal. He said maybe he was overthinking or maybe the idols are just shy and It's okay. He wasn't ranting angry on "young girls". 

In my opinion, It just seems like someone wanting to be open about a personal experience (like he has been before) and even thought about possibilities of the blame being on himself. 

IVE It's not being criticized because his words held that amount of power. They are being dragged for being IVE. And If there isn't a circustance to "validate" K-pop stans opinion about the girls' behavior, they will twist facts/words and fake it like they've been doing multiple times on Tiktok. 

So I think there's a misguided anger on both sides. And some things I've read here aren't different from the toxic behavior against IVE on other social media. 

1 minute ago, Sept said:

spacer.png

I never said that so stop lying.

don’t lie on me to get some kind of cool points, it’s weird

i never called him innocent.

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

:dies:

And you co-signing a lie just because you don’t like me. A true d!ckrider

I feel so bad for IVE. Didn't they have some crazy schedule where they flew to Paris right before their comeback then flew back to film more stuff? They were probably in another place mentally exhausted. This day probably was what made Rei reach her limit tbh :dancehall:

Edited by Rhyme

Just now, Mel. said:

It’s kinda funny how y’all dismiss things when it comes to men, but are quick to protect women who are terrible

Irene was called a queen for bullying and being at tyrant with her staff and Garam is still being labeled “innocent” even after all the evidence against her

but Bang Chan is told to “shut up” and his “grown ass man shouldn’t be complaining” because he’s exposing your favs as terrible people

very interesting.

Non of these are equivalent though. What Irene did was terrible but she apologized. For Garam I don’t know the specifics nor do I care she’s still a minor let’s give her some grace.

But Bang Chan is just stirring up mess. His fans are gonna take his complaint and thinks he wants them to attack this group. And it lowkey seems like it. This is the 3rd time he mentioned a rude group and nothing has changed. Plus if it’s really is Ive he’s talking about then he’s gonna have his fans go after girls who already get **** for just existing. There’s a weird power imbalance no matter how successful Ive is. 

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

very interesting.

I kind of have to agree

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

very interesting.

yes, poor men are so oppressed :'(

People saying “how do we know he’s talking about IVE” loll

isn’t there a gif of an award show where an idol bows to her (Wonyoung) and she completely ignores him and he makes this “wow, I can’t believe she did that face” she’s  known for it

the narcissist line in “Love Dive” couldn’t be any more true, she’s singing from personal experience

Edited by Mel.

:siptea:

Edited by hallucinate

3 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Non of these are equivalent though. What Irene did was terrible but she apologized. For Garam I don’t know the specifics nor do I care she’s still a minor let’s give her some grace.

But Bang Chan is just stirring up mess. His fans are gonna take his complaint and thinks he wants them to attack this group. And it lowkey seems like it. This is the 3rd time he mentioned a rude group and nothing has changed. Plus if it’s really is Ive he’s talking about then he’s gonna have his fans go after girls who already get **** for just existing. There’s a weird power imbalance no matter how successful Ive is. 

Why can’t he be vulnerable without being accused of “stirring up mess”? he was speaking with his fans about things on his mind and should be a safe space to do so

the fact that y’all are coming down more so hard on him than the culprits of being terrible people

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I love y'all too :heart:The way I was able to make SKZ somehow relevant in this thread in my first year in this thread, which is something you and Gwendolyn couldn't do for many years 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Tbf @Save-Me-Oprah@Mitsuki @discreetinside all have contributed in spreading the prophecy of Stayville in here as well and they also deserve the credit :heart: 

We are a handful of Stays in here right now :clap3:

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

And we will continue to spread THE WORD 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FACT said:

Thee sore throat :ahh: This is good :jonnycat:

The way his AI model divides by 0 whenever there’s a high note :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

The kii is that Jisus can still sing circles around all your faves 

serving this video

this IVE x SKZ issue reminds me alot of when BLACKPINK didn't bow to BTS back in 2017 :lmao:  

the superior girls has all these men PRESSED and their fragile little egos are shattered whenever the alpha females don't do what they were told or "supposed" to do when in front of these men :lmao: 

that being said, i'd still ride and lick bang chan all night

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:

GGs really demolish BGs in digital, aren’t they?

No wonder Flop Chan is fuming

& IVE didn’t even noticed him from the video cause they looked at their fans. 

10 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And you co-signing a lie just because you don’t like me. A true d!ckrider

YG defender say whats?

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yes, poor men are so oppressed :'(

Don’t twist the narrative. Stay on topic

OMG not Bang Chan and grown a** members here calling Wonyoung rude just because she didn't greet him :rip: 

If someone was actually rude to him, he could've walked up to them and asked them what the problem is. He is 25 years old for God's sake, shading teenagers like that is just loser behavior :deadbanana2: