• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

that user has been serving this while trying to drag jisoo’s achievements and pass them off as flops

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

More than 1/2 sales of Jisoo comes from her Chinese fanbase

One chinese fansite bought 682k album another almost 100k.

Not one fanbase but I think it's all Blackpink and Jisoo fanbases in China together.

I wonder if it's just a group of people buying all these albums or many people buying albums through these group orders.

42 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Where is the Jisoo Inkigayo stage ?

Next week

she did tape them already tho

17 minutes ago, Get said:

Not one fanbase but I think it's all Blackpink and Jisoo fanbases in China together.

I wonder if it's just a group of people buying all these albums or many people buying albums through these group orders.

XiuQi is her personal fandom in china

akgaes of other members are not gonna waste a dime on a jisoo album lol

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Bet they’re regretting  that purchase after hearing her struggle to get through 2 minutes of “singing.” :giraffe:

Well in reality miss jisus serving streams sales charts which means people are listening, can't say the same for nation's has been gg 

1 minute ago, Morsmordre said:

Well in reality miss jisus serving streams sales charts which means people are listening, can't say the same for nation's has been gg 

:fan:

43 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

that user has been serving this while trying to drag jisoo’s achievements and pass them off as flops

spacer.png

You did not just try to pass that freefall as an achievement and then use this picture 

That's peak comedy :eli:

Anyway, don't take it personally. BP fans have made sure to spam this thread with comeback info for weeks, its just normal that people will want to keep updated... Its just the comeback of the week :michael:

wow the free fall, not everyone can have their Ditto/OMG moment

Idk why anyone would think this Jisoo song would have legs. It’s basically Jennie’s comeback song and given to someone with 1/10th the charisma and an unpleasant voice. 

i see it tumbling out of the Top 200 in less than a month despite the high debut 

Maybe Irene needs to bully them like she did with her stylist :toofunny3:. Lame ass Koreans crowd like always. Which I don’t understand bc the Koreans universities festivals always have loud crowd! 

18 minutes ago, BellKat said:

You did not just try to pass that freefall as an achievement and then use this picture 

Anyway, don't take it personally. BP fans have made sure to spam this thread with comeback info for weeks, its just normal that people will want to keep updated... Its just the comeback of the week :michael:

still serving this

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Maybe Irene needs to bully them like she did with her stylist :toofunny3:. Lame ass Koreans crowd like always. Which I don’t understand bc the Koreans universities festivals always have loud crowd! 

No wonder idols are always happier when they go overseas. The lamest crowd. :rip:

ive in 45 minutes :gaygacat5:

20 minutes ago, BellKat said:

oxe04Fb.gif

Hey

who remembers this MOMENT?

btw its 7 years old omggg

:skull:

these twinks are now 30 or turning 30…

lmkm

Edited by hétérosexuelle

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh wow this is so moving and the message :clap3:. Holland has truly come such a long way.

also Jiwoong is looking more and more like Lee Know to me @Pluto2022

I don't really see it but both are handsome af!

Sungchan from NCT Jobless kinda looks like Leeyoncé Knowles though!

Edited by Pluto2022

50 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

XiuQi is her personal fandom in china

akgaes of other members are not gonna waste a dime on a jisoo album lol

I meant the group fanbase not the other solo fanbases. The last 2 in that list are Blackpink group fanbases I think.

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

You mean to tell me albums sales are all bout who has bigger Chinese fanbase? That's a brand new information :eek:

well China is the 2nd most populated country on Earth + k-pop acts used to promote heavily there until August 2015:cm: It's a huge market for k-pop.

Jisoo is literally doing amazing on every metric right now?  :toofunny3:

I swear NewJennies stans are getting so brave these days over some Spotify streams and think they are now bigger than BP  :toofunny3:

Edited by Pluto2022