K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

they have no competition in their gen in the streaming department :michael:

and we’re getting new song tomorrow! hopefully it will be a decent track and not a lazy throwaway given it’s a coca cola ad 

their growth after Ditto release is actually scary :deadbanana4:

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is too much, she's an ai

3 hours ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

I think O.O is a hit there:coffee:. It's one of the most popular k-pop songs in Japanese Karaoke last year.:cm: It's pretty weird but true

3 hours ago, Get said:

Where did you get that from?

Sullyoon seems to be getting popular there too. Her visuals are giving anime princess so I’m not surprised. 

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Those are bulk sales international fans save money for months in advance IU is still the most consumed organically 

Iu has a big fanbase in China. 1/3 of Lilac sales were from China tho

The way Hype Boy surpassed OMG. this song will never die :ghostface: It’s giving Blinding Light

IVE Tracklist soon :giraffe: I better not see Ryan again. 

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

The way Hype Boy surpassed OMG. this song will never die :ghostface: It’s giving Blinding Light

IVE Tracklist soon :giraffe: I better not see Ryan again. 

Don't blinks also have a fanbase in china? So what's the matter, to think BP isn't slaying digitals anymore but IU does and years into her career 

newjeans winning :jonny5:

glad that trashy group LOST, we love you being like THAT aka LOSER :party:

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

More than 1/2 sales of Jisoo comes from her Chinese fanbase

One chinese fansite bought 682k album another almost 100k.

4 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Don't blinks also have a fanbase in china? So what's the matter, to think BP isn't slaying digitals anymore but IU does and years into her career 

But that’s not the point…You said IU is organic because most of the sales are organic while other groups come from bulk buy but a lot of her sales are from China too :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Bet they’re regretting  that purchase after hearing her struggle to get through 2 minutes of “singing.” :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Yeah Knowforyou must stop counting Chinese sales that's embarrassing 

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

Bet they’re regretting  that purchase after hearing her struggle to get through 2 minutes of “singing.” :giraffe:

looking at the charts people are here for Miss Korea :michael: they don’t bother to even check some acts so… 

You mean to tell me albums sales are all bout who has bigger Chinese fanbase? That's a brand new information :eek:

Edited by WhalieX

1 minute ago, WhalieX said:

You mean to tell me albums sales are all bout who has bigger Chinese fanbase? That's a brand new information :eek:

It looks like that's the tea, I wonder if it's the same with men

a sale is a sale

not sure why we should care where it come from :gaycat2:

8 minutes ago, newaespa said:

a sale is a sale

not sure why we should care where it come from :gaycat2:

It defeats all the purpose of the OrGaN!C talk y'all be having for the pst month.

The Jimin situation was always going to happen at some point. Jimin is the worst singer in BTS yet was always given the second or even most lines in songs. The vocal tics people described as his ~unique tone~ all stem from his inability to sustain a straight, clear note.

While BTS are not a vocal powerhouse group, I don't think the rest are as bad as people say. Jungkook is a very good, versatile singer with really impressive vocal stamina while dancing and Taehyung has grown to become a consistent second singer with a rich, warm tone. He had pitch issues at times earlier, particularly when dancing, but he ironed them out over the years. I also appreciate that, unlike Jimin, Jin has improved significantly.

They would be a much better group if Taehyung carried more of the load. They should have done more to cater to his range instead of singing songs with such high keys all the time.

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

It defeats all the purpose of the OrGaN!C talk y'all be having for the pst month.

all group's sales is organic except for nmixx :gaycat2:

49 minutes ago, Fanta said:

coming for a pak?

Kitsch PAK likely happen on Monday Midnight KST at earliest.

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Now comeback and stop pandering to the noise music.

Polaroid Love :clap3:

Didn't the member itself (I think it was Sunghoon? Kindly correct me if I'm wrong) prefer noise music like Pass The Mic more than Polaroid Love. 

Are they still busy on touring or something cause it's been like 8-9 months since their last comeback.

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The album sounds like a dud :noparty:

Jisoo sales at least match her spotify stream, youtube views and melon position, cant say the same with faceless groups like Twice, Seventeen and NCT

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The last track sounds like a farewell song, i hope not :chick3:

From Dilemma to Dud, yeah i'm not a sucker for bright concepts so Dilemma would still be my favorite over it.

5 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh wow this is so moving and the message :clap3:. Holland has truly come such a long way.

also Jiwoong is looking more and more like Lee Know to me @Pluto2022

Looks like I'm not the only person (and some girlies in BL thread) who thought Jiwoong looks like Lee Know. Will keep support Jiwoong even if he somehow end up didn't debut on Bepler cause that's mean more BL with his partner Seobin :fan:

Happy to see Holland doing good :clap3: