• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, revivedgomez said:

whats funny abt that? her biggest daily streams before that were like 3M or sum :michael: 

i literally said im happy she's pulling these numbers but its also okay of me to question them especially now that spotify had an algorithm change :michael: 

nothing i said was meant in a rude or shaming way y'all are just threatened so easily

Trying to insinuate that the success the song is achieving is down to the Spotify algorithm change is just so disingenuous. :skull: Maybe you'd have an argument if it wasn't absolutely dominating on every other platform. But she is. The song is also causing huge boosts for Bruno's song, as well as Noah's songs. Not to mention the videos on TikTok are just exploding.

The song is an unmitigated smash and there's nothing remotely fishy about its Spotify performance.

Not my colleagues LITERALLY talking about the cheating fake news in the office today like its actual news LMAO

4 minutes ago, NeuralBridge said:

Not my colleagues LITERALLY talking about the cheating fake news in the office today like its actual news LMAO

:jonny: 

I was hoping for a Miley x Demi rock collab but.... I see that's not happening. If only Miley could stick to one sound more than one album... don't get me wrong, I like this song. I still can dream....

10 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

@TalkThatRihanna we lost, spotify autoplay won

Do ads work to you? - The Lounge - ATRL

Suddenly all this smashing is making the song a grower

Do ads work to you? - The Lounge - ATRL

Can this forum give it up with the backhanded, “[Insert song] deserved this success :jonny: but I’m happy for ha :clap3:” comments?

It’s passive aggressive and if this were doing horribly, it would be thrown in the same ‘deserved more’ bin years later. Pop gays always have to be contrarians and it’s so insufferable. Congratulate the success and move on or shut up.

22 minutes ago, NeuralBridge said:

Lmaooo so that’s a lie? :skull: the 15 girls?

8 minutes ago, pika said:

Can this forum give it up with the backhanded, “[Insert song] deserved this success :jonny: but I’m happy for ha :clap3:” comments?

It’s passive aggressive and if this were doing horribly, it would be thrown in the same ‘deserved more’ bin years later. Pop gays always have to be contrarians and it’s so insufferable. Congratulate the success and move on or shut up.

What is wrong with wishing another song was a smash? :deadbanana2: It's not like people are saying this song doesn't deserve it, you are fuming for no reason at all like calm down

anyway

Permanent December deserved this success :jonny: but I'm happy for ha :clap3: 

she is now the spotify darling, the it girl.

Taylor should be packing her bags, we have white smoke, we have a new pope of music :worship2:

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

What is wrong with wishing another song was a smash? :deadbanana2: It's not like people are saying this song doesn't deserve it, you are fuming for no reason at all like calm down

…? I just explained why it’s a stupid, pointless comment that detracts from the song’s success and associates its quality with being ‘basic, generic, not what she’s known for’ etc when it’s on par with anything else she’s done. Not a hard point to miss.

Also, Hailey Bieber/Ava Max/Addison Rae looks terrible in that avi, you should change it.

where's the good sis' @Wildcat

can you believe she's smashing this hard? :cries:

I need your thoughts because I've always enjoyed reading your analysis of her eras every step of the way for almost a decade now. you were always on point to say what went wrong and what went right.

me seeing flowers smash (deservedly) knowing slide away, mother’s daughter, and angels like you were paid dust :redface: 

Idk if it's just me but why is Noah's music under Miley's on lastfm plsss  :dies: 

At least The Hardest Part is getting that promo dd

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Mega ORGANICAL worldwide smash. Worldwide sensation and domination. Chart killer & ender. :msmarvel: The whole world & aliens are listening to her. :jonnycat:

love your new avi bestie :bird:

3 hours ago, HandsInTheAir said:

Ohh we love watching our other girls grow up as well

Nothing Smashes Like a Classic getting a boost, we LUV 2 c it :jonny:

Also just hit 40 million views on YouTube :jonnycat:

her Spotify numbers are crazy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.