'Dancing On My Own' turns 7

rihsus

I love how she songs both I'm not the girl you're taking home and I'm not the guy you're taking home. Inclusive queen :cries:

Edited by LuLuDrops
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NEZ

• rihsus

• butterflysupreme

• Sazare

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LuLuDrops said:

I love how she songs both I'm not the girl you're taking home and I'm not the guy you're taking home. Inclusive queen :cries:

So she is saying guy? Kind of weird cause im watching one of her performances of the song and she looked so muscular.:rip: 

4 minutes ago, NEZ said:

So she is saying guy? Kind of weird cause im watching one of her performances of the song and she looked so muscular.:rip: 

She says girl in the chorus most of the time, but once at the end of the song says guy.

Edited by LuLuDrops

This song is truly pop perfection. I should've given Robyn a chance back then but I only stanned girls I thought were pretty

Donald J. Trump
1 hour ago, butterflysupreme said:

Just realised that Robyn lost to another Robyn.

Robyn deserved the Grammy over Only Girl tbh :shakeno: 

Love this song so much! Calum Scott's version sounds so inferior in comparison.

butterflysupreme
10 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Robyn deserved the Grammy over Only Girl tbh :shakeno: 

Love this song so much! Calum Scott's version sounds so inferior in comparison.

Both are gorgeous tracks but Only Girl is better tbh, it's more timeless I feel...

3 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Both are gorgeous tracks but Only Girl is better tbh, it's more timeless I feel...

I like Rihanna, but Only Girl is not better than this underrated masterpiece.:deadbanana3:

A classic bop, this and her other bop Call Your Girlfriend (if you haven't listened yet, you better do it now) were my jams in my single days. :heart2:

butterflysupreme
Just now, Roberto said:

I like Rihanna, but Only Girl is not better than this underrated masterpiece.:deadbanana3:

A classic bop, this and her other bop Call Your Girlfriend (if you haven't listened yet, you better do it now) were my jams in my single days. :heart2:

Yessss CYG is a bop, lowkey prefer it to this one tbh. Some video of two girls performing it went viral too and surpassed the orignal song's views and people were taunting her over that, Robyn was done so wrong tbh...

28 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Yessss CYG is a bop, lowkey prefer it to this one tbh. Some video of two girls performing it went viral too and surpassed the orignal song's views and people were taunting her over that, Robyn was done so wrong tbh...

Same thing happened with Dancing On My Own...Robyn, sis, wyd? :deadbanana3:

ilovemusic432

Such a great song, great production too! I think there's like 5 different radio edit of the song :foot:

touya kinomoto

A CLASSIC! Too bad a tragic cover was more successful. It wasn't even on Kings of Leon on BBC Radio 1 level good.

But staying on topic, Robyn served a bop. Still wondering to this day why OG(ITW) won the Grammy over this masterpiece. :michael:

7 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

I nearly reported this and I've never reported anything on ATRL before.

giphy.gif

I'm assuming this is a joke. :rip:

andresg770

Such an amazing song.  And even though it flopped in the US, I was at a 2000s party recently and they played it.  I even saw a group of 3 people (2 guys and a girl) in the process of walking out of the club TURN BACK AROUND to dance to this song, at the behest of one of the guys.

That's when I realized that guy was most likely gay.  Robyn ha power  :alexz: