• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeHicks

• Alldeezy

• wehan6

• HeWolf

The Last of Us

Kim Kardashian, Superstar

It has some pretty good jump scare moments but the acting and camera work is awful. 

Every time I've been dragged along to a Marvel movie at the theatre I wish I could float out of my body and leave

I've seen worse movies in terms of direction and script, but I really hated the Blonde movie "about" Marilyn. It felt really disrespectful and exploitative.

I'm kinda the biggest obsessed Interstella hater. The movie wasn't perfect, there were some bad aspects yet the fanboys are just so loud and they never respect the opinions of people who don't like that movie. "you just didn't understand it!!!!@#$%^!!"

49 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I've seen worse movies in terms of direction and script, but I really hated the Blonde movie "about" Marilyn. It felt really disrespectful and exploitative.

Yeah if I recall correctly, the director even went on record to say that he thought she was nothing special.

jSR7rGY.gif

I've seen and love some really bad and cheesy movies out of guilty pleasure but Pulse 2 : After Life & Jeepers Creepers: Reborn have to be the worst films I've ever seen in my life, so they probably take the cake for being my most disliked films

An honorable mention tho; the original Village Of The Damned is pure garbage and film stans who worship the "originals/classics" can shove it. John Carpenter's version is 1000x better :gaycat5:

Lord of the rings & star wars 

They were so friggen boring. Can never sit through a whole movie.

Hot Rod, I'm Thinking of Ending Things, Don't Worry Darling

Really any mind-numbingly stupid comedy movie or self-indulgent, faux-deep movie. I'm cool with some dumb comedies and some super serious movies, but too far in either direction is typically where I begin to hate it.

The Babadook for that horrible ending, now whenever I’m watching a horror movie I’m paranoid that it’s going to fake me out at the end :biblio:

i despise any sort of political drama. such a snore.

A movie that makes me consistently want to shoot myself in the most violent way possible is Avatar: The Last Airbender.

It's taking a lot of restraint for me, as a huge fan of the show, to not write 5 page essays on why this movie represents the failure of cinema as a whole; and if there were ever an argument for abolishing movies altogether - though it would never stick - this movie is the closest we can get to it.

Edited by Phantom

9 hours ago, Jotham said:

Rise of Skywalker. I don't even know where to start with how much I HATE that movie. :toofunny3:

sameee it was so petty each minute was spent on reversing every decision made in TLJ17HSMdI.gif don't even get me started on the dagger and "somehow Palpatine returned":skull:

Transformers 2 felt like torture and I hate it grossed so much. Michael Bay is always trash but I liked the first one so had hopes.

Also while there were some elements I liked, Dune is so overrated

3 hours ago, Phantom said:

A movie that makes me consistently want to shoot myself in the most violent way possible is Avatar: The Last Airbender.

it's taking a lot of restraint for me, as a huge fan of the show, to not write 5 page essays on why this movie represents the failure of cinema as a whole; and if there were ever an argument for abolishing movies altogether - though it would never stick - this movie is the closest we can get to it.

Oh tell me about it. I was just talking about the show with one of my friends. She didn't want to watch the series because the movie gave her such a negative impression of the universe / story.

Cruella. The animal cruelty implications infuriated me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.