Tulsi Gabbard pulls a surprise move and destroys lying congressman, George Santos

Bears01

That interview, sheeesh, she pressed him so hard it gave me Kamala Harris flashbacks :ahh:

10 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

She's such a wild card :psyduck:

As terrible as she is, she does a good job of taking on corrupt politicians when they deserve it (Hillary, Kamala, and now Santos). 

If only anybody would press her though on her truly awful background as well, but she’s not in congress anymore so I guess it wouldn’t be necessary 

She's a disgusting genocide apologist and Assad/putin supporter. Stop posting about her. Fox News is a disgusting hellhole.  

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

As terrible as she is, she does a good job of taking on corrupt politicians when they deserve it (Hillary, Kamala, and now Santos). 

If only anybody would press her though on her truly awful background as well, but she’s not in congress anymore so I guess it wouldn’t be necessary 

Corrupt? That's your brain on MAGA. Imagine carrying water for Tulsi (whose presidential "campaign" was financed by a literal russian agent). She is a traitor.   

Marjorie’s comments constantly lowering the bar.  Give the man all the grace you want after he RESIGNS.  Until then, no grace.

6 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Corrupt? That's your brain on MAGA. Imagine carrying water for Tulsi (whose presidential "campaign" was financed by a literal russian agent). She is a traitor.   

Almost all politicans are corrupt and deserve to be called out as so :rip: that’s not my brain on MAGA (trump is the most corrupt of them all), that’s just stating fact. 

Kamala deserved to be called out for her record because: what Tulsi called her out for was accurate, and she was running for President of the United States. 

That doesn’t mean tulsi isn’t a crook and a grifter either. 

2 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Imagine thinking Hillary and Kamala are corrupt but not the Russian puppet Tulsi Gabbard :ahh:

Politics is such a circus cuz everybody is just farming outrage and "exposing hypocrisy" for clout, yet people how try to have practical solutions to the actual problems people face, it's CRICKETS. :coffee2:

Instead of like directing our attention towards the people that managed to push for the codifcation of gay marriage in the USA, we're out here looking at Tulsi The Terf lost her mandate and political power Gabbard because the person she decided to bully a guy on Fox News who technically deserved it.  

5 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Queen of ending corrupt RATS :clap3:

7 hours ago, Brishka said:

Calling someone a traitor to the US based on insane conspiracy theories all the way from the outskirts of some Eastern European country :deadbanana4: Claiming a random individual "financed" any person's campaign because they donated twice for a total of $60 dollars. :deadbanana4: I gave Bernie five donations for 2020 that totalled up to $100 so I guess i can add Executive Director to the 2020 Bernie Sanders Campaign to my LinkedIn. 

It's fine to take issue with her transphobic and hateful views. It's not okay to suggest someone who questions American foreign policy is committing treason. Spoler: It's reasonable for some of yall to not know, but we don't do that type of nonsense in this country. :heart2:

Edited by Communion

4 hours ago, JustHoran said:

but not Tulsi Gabbard :ahh:

6 hours ago, Bears01 said:

That doesn’t mean tulsi isn’t a crook and a grifter either. 

Not the good sis @Bears01getting reminded of just how braindead and lobotomized your average centrist is. :skull:

you know it's bad for you if even tulsi is dragging you :rip:

5 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Imagine thinking Hillary and Kamala are corrupt but not the Russian puppet Tulsi Gabbard :ahh:

Where did I say she isn’t :rip: where? Show me where? 

How is that surprising? She grifts the far left and far right equally hard 

I see the usuals, who previously claimed that they don’t support Tulsi when called out about it, are back to supporting her in a less popular thread. This woman is a cultist TERF planted by the Russian government. 

Wow, how extremely brave and noble of her grilling a relative nobody (in the grand scheme of the republican party) and a low-hanging fruit.

Maybe this will earn her some cred with people who think she's still anything other than a grifter :clown:

52 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

planted by the Russian government. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Calling someone a traitor to the US based on insane conspiracy theories all the way from the outskirts of some Eastern European country :heart2:

I really don't get the random compulsion by right wing Eastern Europeans to try and promote xenophobia to Americans when the average American reasonably cannot differentiate from your average Eastern European versus your average Russian. :deadbanana4:  Mama, the gun is aimed downwards at this point so watch your feet. And I say as a Eastern-European American that this incoherent stereotyping (to where one user suggests above that to simply receive political donations of $60 from Russian-Amercans makes one "compromised") of Russianness is insane. :skull:

Defending someone from insane claims =/= supporting that person's views. 

I hate Hillary Clinton. If someone said she was secretly a lizard alien, I would still tell them that is insane. 

One does not have to agree with or support Tulsi Gabbard to recognize it is insane to push a conspiracy that Russia somehow convinced Tulsi Gabbard to join the Democrats and become a rising DNC star praised by Hillary Clinton herself and then got Donna Brazille and others to try and screw Bernie through pro-Clinton favoritism hust so she could then expose it all so she could "help Russia steal the election". :skull:

There are already valid reasons to hate Tulsi. There are already valid reasons to hate the Russian government. You don't have to invent Q-Anon style conspiracies to somehow make the two intersect. 

Edited by Communion

Tl;dr, don’t care :heart2: 

OT: Russian plant exposes idiocy of American people for electing an idiot with made up qualifications. Love this former Democrat turned Fox “News” contributor! :smitten: 

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Tl;dr, don’t care :heart2: 

Serving Tulsi when told trans women are women teas!

Low hanging fruit really does please people who want to be delusional.

Gurl, pack the show up, clowns aren't welcome outside the right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.