Your best and worst date in 2022

BowWow

So this was the year I felt like I started dating properly lol so I wanted to hear everyone’s stories. And how many dates did y’all have ?

best - a kinda cute one with my first girl lol went nowhere but we interact in BeReal and talked about our years abroad in Europe so it was fun?:gaycat4:

Funniest - some weird astrology German guy who kept reading my palm, doing zodiac readings and talking about his toothpaste commercial?? It was fun until he started some racial microaggressions, I ghosted him but at least he bought me my meal and gave me a kii :spin:

worst- guy who was not at all like I expected, was very pushy very fast in terms of sex. Ghosted him too! :twirl3:

they were all very mid lol, some of them were cute and some of them very boring, nothing really stands out though. i'm still single and fabulous 

I've had no dates in years :gaycat7:

They were all underwhelming, but only 1 was genuinely terrible early in the year. This guy gave off mean gay energy from the jump and we had zero chemistry.  He just seemed like a really unhappy & unpleasant person & something about being around him gave me really bad vibes. I felt like he was judging my every move & response.

4 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

They were all underwhelming, but only 1 was genuinely terrible early in the year. This guy gave off mean gay energy from the jump and we had zero chemistry.  He just seemed like a really unhappy & unpleasant person & something about being around him gave me really bad vibes. I felt like he was judging my every move & response.

Ugh I hate people who makes me feel uncomfortable like that. I have had judgey family members who I walk on eggshells with I never want that with a partner. 

Best date was my second date with a pilot that was based in my country for a month.

First date was really nice, we just had a walk and got coffee while walking and I was really smitten with him, so was he. Second date we went to have dinner and walked in the park after, there's great chemistry and I feel butterflies in my stomach already honestly. It was a cold October night, towards the end he told me he doesn't want to split yet so I invited him to come to my place for some hot chocolate and talk more. We were just laying in bed and talking about stuff, he asked me to play some music so I put Golden Hour on. By Love Is A Wild Thing we started making out and it was one of the most romantic things I've experienced. I realize I'm very into him. He ended up staying over, but we didn't have sex as he'd previously told me he doesn't want to rush that aspect, which I thought was really sweet.

In the morning we went to the kitchen and he offered to make coffee in the pot. I remember being so smitten by the image of him there over the oven making coffee in just his underwear and a t-shirt I gave him that I had to take a quick picture of it. We dated for a while after that but sadly things didn't work out. I still keep that picture of him in my phone. 

4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Best date was my second date with a pilot that was based in my country for a month.

First date was really nice, we just had a walk and got coffee while walking and I was really smitten with him, so was he. Second date we went to have dinner and walked in the park after, there's great chemistry and I feel butterflies in my stomach already honestly. It was a cold October night, towards the end he told me he doesn't want to split yet so I invited him to come to my place for some hot chocolate and talk more. We were just laying in bed and talking about stuff, he asked me to play some music so I put Golden Hour on. By Love Is A Wild Thing we started making out and it was one of the most romantic things I've experienced. I realize I'm very into him. He ended up staying over, but we didn't have sex as he'd previously told me he doesn't want to rush that aspect, which I thought was really sweet.

In the morning we went to the kitchen and he offered to make coffee in the pot. I remember being so smitten by the image of him there over the oven making coffee in just his underwear and a t-shirt I gave him that I had to take a quick picture of it. We dated for a while after that but sadly things didn't work out. I still keep that picture of him in my phone. 

This is like a movie:smitten2: I’m glad you have at least the pic

Best date: The guy who is now my boyfriend! I knew I liked him after we watched trash TV on his couch, and I made him laugh so hard he started crying. Then I popped the question and he kissed me in the elevator and then before I drove back to work that morning (I was staying over his place at this time; still do, but you get it).

Worst date: Luckily the dates that didn't work out were left in 2021. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.