LibsofTikTok Creator: "LGBTQ+ People Evil Groomers, Recruiters to Cult"

nadiamendell

why are straight middle aged women always the ones who are so bitter about gays? good lord, its pathetic.

well thats not a fair equivocation. just because there are a few cases of this happening doesnt mean all gays are like this. Thats the definition of sterotyping and stigmatizing. Just point out the specific case you refer to if you want to make a point, for example the all age drag shows or 3rd grade teachers having gender ideology courses but to slander an entire group of people? That is not fair and merely just hatred. 

25 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You can literally see the gears in her head struggle to make a point :rip: stupid *****

:ahh:

So is this stupid woman trying to be the next Anita Bryant?

I see she was out “peacefully protesting” on January 6:ahh: 

Like why karma doesn't snap her neck I don't get 

what exactly are the 'studies' she's talking about? and what do they prove? :rip:

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

You can literally see the gears in her head struggle to make a point :rip: stupid *****

The way I was literally thinking the same thing. :rip:

6 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

why are straight middle aged women always the ones who are so bitter about gays? good lord, its pathetic.

Because their husbands are cheating on them with men and can have as much sex as they want whenever they want with no emotions or drama. Point blank.

It makes me sick to my stomach that in 2022 there are still people who think LGBTQ+ people are evil and out to groom kids and "turn" them queer.

Why is she serving "previously loved gays, hates them for clout" a la Kari Lake?

We need the gays in NY where she used to live to further doxx her and reveal her past. :gaycat2:

I never understood this narrative when most cases we hear about p*dophillia are with older straight men. Hell, even when we look at legal dynamics, having a very old man dating a 18/19 year old young woman is looked at as fine. There seems to be a lot of projecting on #that side. 

Edited by BOOMBAYAH

10 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

well thats not a fair equivocation. just because there are a few cases of this happening doesnt mean all gays are like this. Thats the definition of sterotyping and stigmatizing. Just point out the specific case you refer to if you want to make a point, for example the all age drag shows or 3rd grade teachers having gender ideology courses but to slander an entire group of people? That is not fair and merely just hatred. 

Not you inferring she would even have a point with any example at all :rip:

i'm gonna need all the girlies on here who were defending her saying she's only reposting stuff to please stand up and give us your thoughts on your "innocent queen" calling all queer people evil:celestial5:

Edited by wehan6

13 hours ago, spree said:

Because their husbands are cheating on them with men and can have as much sex as they want whenever they want with no emotions or drama. Point blank.

Except she’s not even married, the frum girls are making fun of her for it :deadbanana2: 

interesting, i remember when her supporters(gay men) were selling the lie that it was just the trans girls who were predators but i guess it's the whole community as it always is, huh? welp.

gay conservatives will get us all killed if it means they die last.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.