Sam smith posses nak*d on instagram

MotoPapi
Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

Sam Smith is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. Use they/them to refer to them. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, emile20 said:

Interesting good for them

wow Sam really has people bothered time to release another single with all this hype

Their Next single 'Gimme" 1.13.23 :heart:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Communion

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

43 Members and 7 pages so far 

sams milkshake really does bring all the boys to the yard :clap3: 

30 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You said it. What’s next?

By your reactions, it's almost like you are in favor of Kanye's pro nazi speech. Werk I guess

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Communion said:

So either post a resume with one's full government name alongside one's hateful comments or shut up and realize someone is enjoying their life while you're sat there. :celestial5: Just because you have a compulsion to volunteer up your negative thoughts without anyone asking doesn't mean you're somehow contributing to anything by doing so. :skull:

spacer.png

It’s a public forum. We can say whatever we want, whenever we want (as long as it follows the rules). It isn’t required to provide your personal information to post an opinion. It isn’t required to show government ID before opening your mouth in public. 

Get a grip and move around. 

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

We can say whatever we want, whenever we want (as long as it follows the rules)

Do you think your comparison of being fat to nazism showed due diligence to ATRL's Community Guidelines? :deadbanana4:

Thinking Of You
2 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

By your reactions, it's almost like you are in favor of Kanye's pro nazi speech. Werk I guess

I’m sure there are other dicks that you can go hop on. Or actually, maybe not.

You don’t even believe what you just said. Please stop :skull:

Thinking Of You
Just now, Communion said:

Do you think your comparison of being fat to nazism showed due diligence to ATRL's Community Guidelines? :deadbanana4:

When are you going to finish this up? Are you wrapping it up soon? I have to go finish listening to the ATRL GRAMMY nominees. Let me know, thanks.

40 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Maybe take time to consider how you want to be able to freely hate without consequence while considering anyone who speaks out against it to be a “white liberal.”

I didn’t even comment on the original post, the picture originally didn’t load (lol) and I only saw it after posting so I don’t know what you’re talking about. And it’s the internet so people can and do “freely hate without consequence” just like you do on here as well. :rip: stop with the moral grandstanding. You are not being brave or “speaking out” you are just a hypocrite shdkddkks. 

that’s the problem with white liberals, they think they are saviors for learning buzzwords and using people as pawns for their political arguments and ultimately have only exacerbated the divide and issues that we have with each other. 

Edited by Cyanide

6 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

I didn’t even comment on the original post, the picture originally didn’t load (lol) and I only saw it after posting so I don’t know what you’re talking about. And it’s the internet so people can and do “freely hate without consequence” just like you do on here as well. :rip: stop with the moral grandstanding. You are not being brave or “speaking out” you are just a hypocrite shdkddkks. 

that’s the problem with white liberals, they think they are saviors for learning buzzwords and using people as pawns for their political arguments and ultimately have only exacerbated the divide and issues that we have with each other. 

You’re writing paragraphs to lessen your own discomfort and to justify mindlessly hating because the internet gives an artificial barrier. 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

You’re writing paragraphs to lessen your own discomfort and to justify mindlessly hating because the internet gives an artificial barrier. 

the way you clocked in one sentence and did what he thought he was doing with two paragraphs :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Are you finished?

No

hNU3LF3.gif

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Girl be gone. You’re not above anyone. If someone with that body or worse messaged you on Grindr you would literally block them and then turn around to virtue signal more on here. That’s how you guys are 

Idk what I’m supposed to get from the content they keep giving. All I get is secondhand embarrassment.

Glad we have some sensible users doing some much needed clocking :clap3:

Sam is living their best life, and I am happy :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m sure there are other dicks that you can go hop on. Or actually, maybe not.

You don’t even believe what you just said. Please stop :skull:

I mean you said what you said. U don't need to worry for the dicks in my life. Worry about yourself conflating a person’s body expression with Kanye’s pro nazi expression. If you think they are the same thing, your soul is too dead to salvage. Be gone prick

Love that they’re showing off their real body instead of all the other airbrushed starving celebrities :clap3: it’s like people have literally forgotten what a real human being looks like 

8 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

Sam hasn’t been relevant in years. They are only relevant when they are on the charts. 

Shawn Mendes is relevant without music, he’s a Tommy Hilfiger ambassador and he has gay men jerking off and cumming to his hot photos every minute of the day 

Yet, Sam still outsold your reject of an fave with absolute ease with so called less relevance but enough of Sam’s CURRENT commercial success unlike the when you’re gone singer

spacer.png

Edited by Yog