Sam smith posses nak*d on instagram

MotoPapi
Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

Sam Smith is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. Use they/them to refer to them. Thank you.

Thinking Of You
8 minutes ago, Bussea said:

you’re equating posing in a bikini bottom to someone supporting hitler. be ******* serious :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

I feel like genuinely trying to compare being "fat" to being a nazi demands being doxxed by the forum staff and having your personal photos posted so everyone can analyze and nitpick how you look. :skull:

Like I don't get why compulsion leads people to post objectively idiotic things. What compels you to want the vast majority of users on here to think you're an idiot by posting such insane ****? :deadbanana4:

So, what’s next? Seriously.

I said what I said. We don’t have to support everything that someone does. Us not supporting everything doesn’t equate to us being hateful or “nasty.” Now, move. 

Edited by Thinking Of You

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Communion

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam posting bathing suit pics being equated to supporting the holocaust in here… yeah y’all make me want to support body positivity more if anything because WTF :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

I feel like genuinely trying to compare being fat to being a nazi demands being doxxed by the forum staff and having your personal photos posted so everyone can analyze and nitpick how you look. :skull:

Like I don't get why compulsion leads people to post objectively idiotic things. What compels you to want the vast majority of users on here to think you're an idiot by posting such insane ****? :deadbanana4:

Demanding someone be doxxed is just as asinine as comparing fat people to nazis apologists like … :hoetenks:

18 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Is it too late to change it? :emofish:

I suppose, but that doesn’t necessarily  mean we have to support it. Kanye West expressed himself a lot these past few months. But did most of us support it? No. 

Generally you picked exactly the worst example of expression that should be repressed 

15 minutes ago, Bussea said:

you’re equating posing in a bikini bottom to someone supporting hitler. be ******* serious :toofunny2:

Pftttttttt right!!!!!

Thinking Of You
Just now, Massive_Teardrop said:

Generally you picked exactly the worst example of expression that should be repressed 

You said it. What’s next?

Atrl Members on this never stop being cringe, you officially lost all merit when you compare an harmless bikini photo to ******* hitler :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

So, what’s next? Seriously.

I said what I said. We don’t have to support everything that someone does. Us not supporting everything doesn’t equate to us being hateful or “nasty.” Now, move. 

You don’t have to! But like I SAID what I SAID, you don’t have to be a nasty *****. MOVE

theres a clear difference between not liking this and going out of your way to body shame and ridicule them. What’s not clicking

Edited by Bussea

Just now, Yog said:

Atrl Members on this never stop being cringe, you officially lost all merit when you compare an harmless bikini photo to ******* hitler :laugh:

like :deadbanana2: after that you should’ve just logged off like :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Cyanide said:

Saying someone looks a mess isn’t internalized homophobia. White liberals have terms for anyone who doesn’t pretend to like any and everything :rip: 

Maybe take time to consider how you want to be able to freely hate without consequence while considering anyone who speaks out against it to be a “white liberal.”

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Bussea said:

You don’t have to! But like I SAID what I SAID, you don’t have to be a nasty *****. MOVE

:bibliahh:

A joke. 

2 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Demanding someone be doxxed is just as asinine

Except forum staff would obviously never leak a member's information so people could then post their pictures - which is the point, that they would never because needlessly degrading someone's appearance is tactless and cruel. Rhetorically asking someone if they would like what they've done to someone else done to them is not an endorsement of actually doing it to them. :skull: Especially when some of y'all with these coping edgy internet personalities need to be reminded that you'd never say any of these insane things to people you know in real life and it not be taken as someone's actually going to call up your mother. :skull:

1 hour ago, ToxDust said:

Why is there a pronoun warning like he is going to read this the audacity :rip:

Sam might not read this but there are several people who are exposed to the blatant misgendering, transphobia, etc on this forum. Just because the celebrity in question isn't reading the thread doesn't give yall the green light to be nasty

Edit: I just realized you're that Trumpster and suddenly your post makes sense :rip:

Edited by State of Grace.

Interesting good for them

wow Sam really has people bothered time to release another single with all this hype

Edited by emile20

if they looked this exact way but was masculine behaving dom top yall wouldn’t be half as rude lol. It’s truly the femininity in them that makes y’alls blood boil 

Edited by Kimi

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Except forum staff would obviously never leak a member's information so people could then post their pictures - which is the point, that they would never because needlessly degrading someone's appearance is tactless and cruel. Rhetorically asking someone if they would like what they've done to someone else done to them is not an endorsement of actually doing it to them. :skull: Especially when some of y'all with these coping edgy internet personalities need to be reminded that you'd never say any of these insane things to people you know in real life and it not be taken as someone's actually going to call up your mother. :skull:

I’ve only HEARD about some of the **** that ATRL has been involved in and the **** that’s happened so while staff wouldn’t ALLOW it, it doesn’t mean it couldn’t happen, which is how the call to action of a demand came across. 

And as needless as it is, it’s not something new to ATRL or social media as a whole. Limitations have been enforced, but no one is off limits. If someone shares a picture of themselves, that opens the discussion up, whether it be good or bad. That’s what happens. It’s happened here, IG, Twitter, and so on. Sam is not free from criticism, no matter how cruel or uncalled for you or anyone think it may be. 

Some folks might actually have the gumption to say these things in real life, and that’s their right to do so :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Some folks might actually have the gumption to say these things in real life, and that’s their right to do so 

So either post a resume with one's full government name alongside one's hateful comments or shut up and realize someone is enjoying their life while you're sat there. :celestial5: Just because you have a compulsion to volunteer up your negative thoughts without anyone asking doesn't mean you're somehow contributing to anything by doing so. :skull:

I'm not sure what some of y'all are hoping to achieve by doubling down on being weirdos. "Maybe some of us WOULD call Sam fat to their face!!!! Are you gonna STOP our RIGHT to do so???". Okay, so do it. Post a video and @ them in it and share it with everyone so we can see. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

So either post a resume with one's full government name alongside one's hateful comments or shut up and realize someone is enjoying their life while you're sat there. :celestial5: Just because you have a compulsion to volunteer up your negative thoughts without anyone asking doesn't mean you're somehow contributing to anything by doing so. :skull:

And who the **** are you tell anyone they can and can’t contribute however they see fit on a ******* Internet forum? 

Just now, PMKARDASHIAN said:

And who the **** are you tell anyone they can and can’t contribute however they see fit on a ******* Internet forum? 

Oh, so now you have an issue with people evaluating what others do on the internet? :skull: