Atlantis Resort In Dubai confirms Beyoncé 2023 concert

bijonse

Renaissance era starting 6 months late? Guests are allowed to take videos and she is rumored to be filming the event

UPDATE

Beyoncé is doing sound check for the show, it appears to be outdoors. This is gonna be such a collapse :jonny:

UPDATE 2

Aerial pics of the outdoor stage :duca:

Edited by bijonse

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yonsé

• bijonse

• Lovett

• OnMyCoolJ

Divas getting $$

Just now, popjunkie said:

Looks like I'm going to Dubai even if I might not be able to get back out :rip:

Kind of a flex to perform her gayest music in a homophobic country. ICONIC :falcon:

13 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Divas getting $$

spacer.png

Just now, byzantium said:

Apparently she shows her "respect" to gay culture by only performing in homophobic places. 

Most of the world is homophobic including where she was born and raised. should she only perform in blue states? 

Im not even gonna sweat any backlash this musters. To have your first performance of an era be a private event for the rich is tone deaf at best, elitist at worst. Maybe the backlash will spur her into acknowledging she has a fanbase who deserve better. I dont care about chart performance but a sliver of engagement would’ve been appreciated.

10 minutes ago, infrared said:

Most of the world is homophobic including where she was born and raised. should she only perform in blue states? 

Not "only", but she should consider performing in those places too someday. 

2 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Not "only", but she should consider performing in those places too someday. 

Girl be quiet lol

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

You bothered girl?  Maybe this site is not for you. 

Beyoncé has performed all over the world and will go on tour next year. Take an Ativan 

This is only for the really rich and privilege.  I bet the ticket prices are astronomical. Ordinary people living in dubai won’t be able to attend it. We can’t even afford The Atlantis. It’s not for the public so I won’t even consider it as the start of an era. This is more like a Barbra Streisand kind of event on her backyard.

27 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Beyoncé has performed all over the world and will go on tour next year. Take an Ativan 

It’s nice that you are manifesting things into existence.  Not sure why you feel the need to be overly pugnacious here.  Hope insulting people on the internet makes you happy.  That’s sad, but I at least hope someone is getting something out of it here. 

6 minutes ago, byzantium said:

It’s nice that you are manifesting things into existence.  Not sure why you feel the need to be overly pugnacious here.  Hope insulting people on the internet makes you happy.  That’s sad, but I at least hope someone is getting something out of it here. 

She has announced the tour. So this weird precociousness you’re giving like you know something everyone else doesn’t is weird.

If you pay attention to Beyoncé she handed out a charity prize package for her tour already.

Funny how you flipped to being a victim and wanna talk about insulting people after talking down to me asking if I was “bothered” and if “this was the right site for me”. Don’t dish if u can’t take sweetie.

Edited by yonsé

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

She has announced the tour. So this weird precociousness you’re giving like you know something everyone else doesn’t is weird.

If you pay attention to Beyoncé she handed out a charity prize package for her tour already.

Funny how you flipped to being a victim and wanna talk about insulting people after asking if I was “bothered” and if “this was the right site for me”. Don’t dish if u can’t take sweetie

You are literally making a a mountain out of nothing.

By paying this album dust she clearly is showing how much she hates her fans and the gays.  This just confirms it,  

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

You are literally making a a mountain out of nothing.

By paying this album dust she clearly is showing how much she hates her fans and the gays.  This just confirms it,  

She JUST threw a party several days ago for it? For the gays? 

and somehow that equals she hates her fans? 

and IM making a mountain? ur not even good at trolling lol

Edited by yonsé

Just now, yonsé said:

She JUST threw a party four days ago for it? For the gays? 

and somehow that equals she hates her fans? 

and IM making a mountain? ur not even good at trolling lol

What are you even trying to do here?   Are you the only fan who is actually ok with the nothingness from this era?  In that case you should shut up and just be satisfied and stop responding to me. 

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

What are you even trying to do here?   Are you the only fan who is actually ok with the nothingness from this era?  In that case you should shut up and just be satisfied and stop responding to me. 

You are psychotic lmao

the era is not over. more is coming. Like I said earlier, take an Ativan and calm tf down.

Beyoncé didn’t have to give you an album at all.

So not part of a tour? More like her performance at the wedding of that Indian billionaire who demolished an orphanage to build a $2b mansion/skyscraper monstrosity for his 6 person family, or when she performed for the Gaddafi family

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

You are psychotic lmao

the era is not over. more is coming. Like I said earlier, take an Ativan and calm tf down.

Beyoncé didn’t have to give you an album at all.

K.  Hope you are happy with your sad life insulting people on the internet.  May you get the help you need this Christmas. :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.