Tory Lanez found guilty; faces up to 22 years in jail

favorite crime

On 12/24/2022 at 11:18 PM, Queen. said:

This could have been avoided if she didn't go around sleeping with Tory behind her best friend back.

eobijegew34wgov.gif

The Barbs are the absolute pits :ace:

But this shouldn't come as a shock seeing as this is the same base who is ok with ol' girl being baby mama number 6 to a convicted level 3 rapist.

Edited by iaintiffin

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Ari29

• slw84

• Mellark

6 hours ago, Headlock said:

Of course you’re on Tory’s side :rip:

I have several posts already in this thread that debunk the lie you just told on me :toofunny3: Of course you would try to make such a stupid and false correlation. I agreed that your ego is ridiculous.  You are extremely ignorant.

Edited by ImsoLOUD

2 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

I have several posts already in this thread that debunk the lie you just told on me :toofunny3: Of course you would try to make such a stupid and false correlation. I agreed that your ego is ridiculous.  You are extremely ignorant.

You were co-signing a post defending him (and a personal attack on me hihi) seems like you’re reading comprehension is as lacking as ever :cm:

3 hours ago, Codex said:

Can you provide an example of a “peer reviewer article on witchcraft and aliens”?

Girl go on JSTOR if you want, I’m not gonna research articles for you. Those were just examples of non-real things :rip:

7 hours ago, 305 said:

Ok wait, the incident happened TWO years ago?! I thought it was just last year :deadbanana:

Why did this take so long??

Court system takes forever to bleed out people of money.

1 minute ago, Codex said:

Sounds like you’re pulling an argument out of thin air to discredit actual research that doesn’t align with your own opinion.

Fictional concepts have peer reviewed articles all the time, what are you talking about. There’s entire departments in universities dedicated to mythology and religion :rip: Getting a PhD in Greek mythology doesn’t support the validity or existence of Zeus :deadbanana4:

Also, here you are, it takes 5 seconds to not be wrong:

https://www.jstor.org/action/doBasicSearch?Query=Aliens
https://www.jstor.org/action/doBasicSearch?Query=Witchcraft

Not to mention, that users argument was using research into the concept of the “sympathetic victim” from a sociological perspective, and as a critique, to support their argument of its validity as a true concept as a concept to use in his “both sides” argument regarding a women being shot. What is wrong with you people :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

You were co-signing a post defending him (and a personal attack on me hihi) seems like you’re reading comprehension is as lacking as ever :cm:

Your* :toofunny3: 

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

Where have I defended Tory? You quoted a post of mine saying he deserves to go to prison, outside of that they barely mention Tory. I explicitly stated to you that my commentary is specifically about the lack of sympathy Megan is receiving and why I don’t automatically run with the misogynoir angle because in my opinion there are other factors to consider. You’re assigning a position to me (one that I have not taken at all) based on your own emotions not on what I’m saying to you. 

On 12/24/2022 at 8:37 PM, Ari29 said:

People are attacking you but this is the truth for a lot of people. Black women may be unprotected and there’s no denying misogynoir exists, however, Megan wasn’t exactly a sympathetic victim and there’s clearly lying going on to protect people’s image….which is insane when you think about the crime we’re talking about. 

NO ONE, not a single person, commenting on this trial can say they’re 100% sure of what happened because everyone, including the victim, has lied. That’s a problem 

They can attack all they want, it's just stan babble that I won't even bother entertaining. 

Half of these people don't buy or stream the girl's music but wanna act they were fans all along and refuse to accept that people have can have a difference in opinion.

I agree that there is a lot of rewriting history to fit a narrative, but when you bring it up, it's suddenly "irrelevant", "has nothing to do with the case" or they'll go for the cheap cop-outs. 

Can't blame people for being skeptical about the case when everyone involved was moving suspiciously. That's why it's best to remain objective and not pick a side.

On 12/24/2022 at 8:38 PM, Codex said:

Some people understand the world better than you understand your own thoughts.

Was this meant to be a drag or something? :rip: 

I suggest you go work on them or something because this was 0/10.

thank god justice was done. now hope she sues every blog that spread misinformation/fake news about this. I need to see that whole shitholes taking their ******* L.

11 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

The Barbs are the absolute pits :ace:

But this shouldn't come as a shock seeing as this is the same base who is ok with ol' girl being baby mama number 6 to a convicted level 3 rapist.

It's unfortunate. It must be exhausting for them always rooting for the Anti-Hero (Minaj Petty) :lakitu::santa:

Edited by Mellark

11 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Can't blame people for being skeptical about the case when everyone involved was moving suspiciously. That's why it's best to remain objective and not pick a side.

We also just don’t need anyone to pick a side. One was already picked. :) 

23 hours ago, Mellark said:

It's unfortunate. It must be exhausting for them always rooting for the Anti-Hero (Minaj Petty) :lakitu::santa:

I want them to keep that energy once the rapist turns on Nicki and does her dirty. They still gonna be cheering him once he chokes the sh*t out of her or worse???? Because he will turn mark my words...predators like him NEVER change and he's a level 3 for a reason.

ok i have not been following this at all but i have seen people saying that Meg lied about being shot, which is crazy to me... surely if she was shot and went to a hospital there's records and witnesses? this isn't something you can just lie about and have someone go to prison over it.

seeing as Tory was found guilty i'm assuming Meg did provide receipts, so it's weird to me that people still claim that she lied about it. you can't fake an injury that landed you in the hospital...

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

ok i have not been following this at all but i have seen people saying that Meg lied about being shot, which is crazy to me... surely if she was shot and went to a hospital there's records and witnesses? this isn't something you can just lie about and have someone go to prison over it.

seeing as Tory was found guilty i'm assuming Meg did provide receipts, so it's weird to me that people still claim that she lied about it. you can't fake an injury that landed you in the hospital...

They first said she stepped on glass, then switched to someone else shot her when the medical report stating that their were billet fragments in her feet leaked. It’s astounding when reminded of how much of the general public is willfully ignorant and bigoted.

On 12/26/2022 at 10:23 AM, ImsoLOUD said:

Your* :toofunny3: 

Y’all really can’t defend any of your points jfc :deadbanana4:

On 12/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, Ari29 said:

Where have I defended Tory? You quoted a post of mine saying he deserves to go to prison, outside of that they barely mention Tory. I explicitly stated to you that my commentary is specifically about the lack of sympathy Megan is receiving and why I don’t automatically run with the misogynoir angle because in my opinion there are other factors to consider. You’re assigning a position to me (one that I have not taken at all) based on your own emotions not on what I’m saying to you. 

*gestures blankly*

“I’m not defending Tory, I’m just both-sideing an incident where someone shot someone else and then lied about it. That’s totally reasonable!” :isudumblmao:

On 12/26/2022 at 2:01 PM, St. Francis said:

They can attack all they want, it's just stan babble that I won't even bother entertaining. 

Half of these people don't buy or stream the girl's music but wanna act they were fans all along and refuse to accept that people have can have a difference in opinion.

I agree that there is a lot of rewriting history to fit a narrative, but when you bring it up, it's suddenly "irrelevant", "has nothing to do with the case" or they'll go for the cheap cop-outs. 

Was this meant to be a drag or something? :rip: 

I suggest you go work on them or something because this was 0/10.

“Picking a side” over someone being shot:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.