8 Teen Girls Murder Homeless Man in Toronto

Horizon Flame

Alcoholic ******* and second degree murder, they have a bright future ahead. That is why stupid and irresponsible people should stop giving birth. 

What is going on here? There was literally a mass shooting on Sunday, the deadliest ever in Ontario with 5 killed. People keep getting killed on the subway.. :'( 

22 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

What is going on here? There was literally a mass shooting on Sunday, the deadliest ever in Ontario with 5 killed. People keep getting killed on the subway.. :'( 

Toronto is definitely turning into The US. Blame Trudeau and Ford.

Those teens that killed that homeless man need to be locked up for the rest of their pathetic lives. I hope they never get out. Let them rot in jail.

Edited by katymysassqueen

On 12/21/2022 at 5:44 PM, BrentB said:

There's a LOT of evil energy lurking around in Canada/Canadian cities, especially the GTA, than most people think. It's covert so it's hard to really prove but don't let the whole "polite Canadians" shtick fool you. I wouldn't be surprised if Gen Z/Gen Alpha kids here turn out more messed up than ever concievable. They already be giving angsty, soulless energy, even if they come from well-off areas outside of the city centre. I'd go out on a limb to say that suburban kids are more "far gone" than ones that were raised in the six tbh.

Anyways, poor man didn't deserve this. Hope he rests in peace and those girls get the book tbh. 

On 12/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, Kamil24 said:

TEA! Hence why we're moving next year, ladies! 20 years has been enough for me. BYE!

On 12/25/2022 at 11:08 PM, Richmond said:

TEA! Hence why we're moving next year, ladies! 20 years has been enough for me. BYE!

And now that 28 year old Polish police officer killed literally on the day he completed his probation. So sad, have a bunch of mutual friends with him/his family :weeps: Something isn't right here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.