Messi STOMPED on Ronaldo. Surprised?

katara

Not born in a top 5/10 football nation? 

No. CR is all hype, no classics or longevity, little generic goals here and there. 
Meanwhile Messi STOMPED on CR AND his stan yesterday. 
spacer.png

To be fair Messi is part of on of the best teams all time.

Portugal has never been a top team, it has always been 2nd tier.

Ronaldo is way older, as well in weaker national team. If he was at same age as Messi and was in top nation he'll win it for sure. That been said both are been overhyped by everyone, and half the awards they got they don't even deserve them, but they will get them because of influence and power they have.

Idk either but Messi looks like my ex boyfriend, I like him better.

Ronaldo carried his entire team. Y’all act like Messi was the sole person responsible for scoring in yesterdays match . Ronaldo led Real Madrid to many Champions league victories. 

3 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

what do yall get out of wanting people to fail :deadbanana2:

You do realize you’re on ATRL, right? 

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Ronaldo carried his entire team. Y’all act like Messi was the sole person responsible for scoring in yesterdays match . Ronaldo led Real Madrid to many Champions league victories. 

You do realize you’re on ATRL, right? 

being on a forum does not excuse shitty behavior

8 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

being on a forum does not excuse shitty behavior

It doesn’t, but I’m saying…you do realize where you are, right? That is literally the only thing people do on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

It doesn’t, but I’m saying…you do realize where you are, right? That is literally the only thing people do on this forum.

yes i am aware i am on atrl.com

Wrong site, darling. If Messi was a popstar he'd have been cancelled by now because of his antics, but footballers are subject to different standards. 

Stop trying to make football happen with the gays, we don't care nor we want to care. :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, igninton said:

Wrong site, darling. If Messi was a popstar he'd have been cancelled by now because of his antics, but footballers are subject to different standards. 

Stop trying to make football happen with the gays, we don't care nor we want to care. :gaycat1:

girl? we do care. tf? 

2 minutes ago, igninton said:

Yesterday’s match lowkey served drama :gaycat1:

53 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Ronaldo is way older, as well in weaker national team. If he was at same age as Messi and was in top nation he'll win it for sure. That been said both are been overhyped by everyone, and half the awards they got they don't even deserve them, but they will get them because of influence and power they have.

he’s not “way older”, he’s only 2 years older than him. the only valid argument that can be made is that portugal’s national team has never been on the same level as argentina’s. 

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

girl? I do care. tf? 

Okay sis, you do you. :gaycat1:

50 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

what do yall get out of wanting people to fail :deadbanana2:

This. So weird.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.