Lady Gaga - “Bloody Mary”

HEAVYONIT

She's not going to waste money on a music video during the streaming era. 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• HEAVYONIT

• Hot Volcano

• Frozen99

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She's not going to waste money on a music video during the streaming era. 

She can reuse some scrapped footage from other projects. That's what she did for the MR video and now it has 300M views.

16 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Oh and it's already Top 50 on Pop btw :santa:

515    49    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    277    17    260    1.756

— Spins: 277 (+95)
— Audience: 1.756M (+0.350)

OMG :WAP:

The material IS there. :santa: 

Or they can just edit some footage from the album photoshoot/BTWBall real quick and drop it on her channel. :santa:

Edited by State of Grace.

I know MVs are irrelevant in 2022 and Gaga is currently busy filming the Joker sequel, but they should film a MV starring Jenna Ortega.

Edited by Broken

22 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

She can reuse some scrapped footage from other projects. That's what she did for the MR video and now it has 300M views.

I mean to be honest, technically Gaga CAN film an entire new music video as a treat for the fans. She has more than enough money to pay for everything but I think it has more so to do with time. She's preparing for her role as Harley Quinn. I just don't think she can squeeze in a music video in her already booked schedule. 

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

I know MVs are irrelevant in 2022 and Gaga is currently busy filming the Joker sequel, but they should film a MV starring Jenna Ortega.

She will start filming on January according to Todd. Hopefully, they filmed the MV now

45 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Ahh maybe some radio stations would play a sped up edit! I like the current radio version already tbh. Doesn't sound as horrible as most radio edits.

Ohhh that's cute . Can't wait for the January smashery. Coming for #1 on Pop and HAC for 10 weeks. :duca: 

I can only think of Under The Influence that was added there. And RUTH but thats a total anomaly here.

how does the radio version sound like?

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The material IS there. :santa: 

Or they can just edit some footage from the album photoshoot/BTWBall real quick and drop it on her channel. :santa:

JWT footage would be great as well

9 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

how does the radio version sound like?

I'm not sure if its the same being played everywhere but this is the French radio edit. They cut the intro + the "GAGA" bridge and Gregorian chants.

Edited by State of Grace.

46 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Here we go 

3dSRNIL.gif

@Walk_Away21

22 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not sure if its the same being played everywhere but this is the French radio edit. They cut the intro + the "GAGA" bridge and Gregorian chants.

The one on All Access is the full album version, and that’s the version most stations have been playing so far 

It’s exciting to see that Bloody Mary is an official US pop radio single :sleigh:

There have been many old songs become new radio singles this year like Running Up The Hill, Unstoppable, Die For You, and Under The Influence but this is the first time a “pop girl” has had a moment like this, so hopefully it sets a precedent for other follow pop girls to follow suit 

I understand not having a music video but it costs practically nothing to throw up an official lyric video. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Rise Mary rise :jonny4:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

42 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I mean to be honest, technically Gaga CAN film an entire new music video as a treat for the fans. She has more than enough money to pay for everything but I think it has more so to do with time. She's preparing for her role as Harley Quinn. I just don't think she can squeeze in a music video in her already booked schedule. 

The success of the song so far has a lot to do with the visuals of that Wednesday dance though, so it would be a missed opportunity if there was no video.

Maybe she doesn’t have to be in the video if she’s that pressed for time, but I could see it being one of those videos where the actual artist isn’t in the song, with other people doing that dance. 

Not it coming on Radio :santa:

37 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Nah the US radios are not playing this edit, it's too short. From the spins that I can see, the durations for the individual spins range from 3:30 to 3:50 and the OG is 4:05. Need to hear it myself once though to figure out what parts they're cutting out :dies:

She needs to film a video ASAP :flame:

Hearing this on the radio will be a serious trip :eek:

Edited by TouchinFree

Bloody Mary music video with Mia Goth and Jenna Ortega, directed by Ti West. :santa:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.