Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

This leg definitely sells slower than the first leg, but it’s much better than SOTW2. 

Toronto is almost sold out, I think she needs to do a few more Canadian dates, they will sell out soon.

• Thanks 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

This leg definitely sells slower than the first leg, but it’s much better than SOTW2. 

Toronto is almost sold out, I think she needs to do a few more Canadian dates, they will sell out soon.

I'm expecting Vancouver to be added. She's only missed it on one tour (janet World Tour, she only did Toronto 2xs). 

She hasn't been to Hamilton and Montreal since 2011. She hasn't been to Ottawa since 1998. London was scheduled for UWT with Montreal, but canceled. She's yet to do Quebec City.

She did Edmonton, Calgary, Grand Prairie, Winnipeg and Saskatoon for Unbreakable World Tour. 

Edited by kishi

1 hour ago, kishi said:

I'm expecting Vancouver to be added. She's only missed it on one tour (janet World Tour, she only did Toronto 2xs). 

She hasn't been to Hamilton and Montreal since 2011. She hasn't been to Ottawa since 1998. London was scheduled for UWT with Montreal, but canceled. She's yet to do Quebec City.

She did Edmonton, Calgary, Grand Prairie, Winnipeg and Saskatoon for Unbreakable World Tour. 

The demand wasn't there, so they don't bother to do any more dates in Canada, but seeing how Toronto sold back to back, i believe a few dates would also sell well. Her demand is def up by a lot after that Janet Doc.

• Confused 1

On 1/25/2024 at 4:30 AM, KKKIMO92 said:

Agreed. She did Toronto then and that show sold out fast, just like now. Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal should be visited

I think the general public still doesn't know that she's touring again. She should do some TV appearances and interviews to promote the 2nd leg. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, robbyds said:

Agreed. She did Toronto then and that show sold out fast, just like now. Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal should be visited

I think the general public still doesn't know that she's touring again. She should do some TV appearances and interviews to promote the 2nd leg. 

She will, the sales are not good, if she’s selling at this rate, she will be lucky to have 80% sold out by summer. 

• Thumbs Down 4

6 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She will, the sales are not good, if she’s selling at this rate, she will be lucky to have 80% sold out by summer. 

Tickets literally went on sale a week ago, and they've sold over 40%. How is that not good for a legacy act with no new album that just toured these cities a year ago? 

• Like 5

80% sold would still bring in a higher revenue than Unbreakable/SOTW considering the ticket prices and venue sizes.

• Like 3

Where's the new single Jeanette! The time is now. I really can't believe they missed the opportunity again to release with the tour announcement 

• Haha 1

Manifesting that Damita gives us information on a European tour today since it marks a week since the teaser :gaynetcat3::gaynetcat2:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

Manifesting that Damita gives us information on a European tour today since it marks a week since the teaser :gaynetcat3::gaynetcat2:

We need the dates :hoetenks: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, campelo said:

We need the dates :hoetenks: 

I'm filled with anticipation for the dates. Anywhere in Europe and I'll be there @Damita

• Like 1

6 hours ago, holyground13 said:

I'm filled with anticipation for the dates. Anywhere in Europe and I'll be there @Damita

Any day now, I hope. Janet is too much of a tease 😭

• Like 1

She just posted a story on Instagram and my heart skipped a beat 

• Like 2

On 1/22/2024 at 10:04 PM, KKKIMO92 said:

I reckon that TA is one of her best shows since AFY (aside from Metamorphosis), still her status command a fancier, glamorous production that will just keep wowing people to build her touring reputation. I just want her to back on TVR at some point.

They got it so right with Metamorphosis which means that the vision exists if the budget is there. Then again, some of the costumes on Together Again... I don't know. I just want to see her in a really sleek, high tech production that does justice to her incredible catalogue.

Also, she needs new music. Get on a few playlists, do a few appearances and interviews, have something to promote. Even to have something fresh to perform on tour, she can't keep doing the same songs forever.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, kishi said:

Any day now, I hope. Janet is too much of a tease 😭

I'm praying too:gaynetcat2:

Me after delusionally refreshing the page multiple times today thinking we might get a JANnouncEmenT:

janet-jackson.gif

• Haha 1

She is often posting stories, fishy :biblionny:

• 3 weeks later...

I think she gonna have “vertigo” soon cause ummm Hawaii is in two weeks and soooo many blue seats. WTH is going on Janet?! 

• Haha 1

She needs to do some promo. I just looked at the US dates in June and it's a lot of blue.

I dont even see instagram sponsored ads for the tour. She needs to do something fast.

she is changing constantly her instagram profile's photo for different eras 

2 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

She needs to do some promo. I just looked at the US dates in June and it's a lot of blue.

It's only February and she just came off a tour. It'll be fine. 

That said she should be doing promo and releasing a quick single to hype this up.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Twixters said:

I think she gonna have “vertigo” soon cause ummm Hawaii is in two weeks and soooo many blue seats. WTH is going on Janet?! 

Negative

4 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

I agree. But nearly 50% of tickets are sold with no promo isn't a disaster. It's just extremely short sighted to NOT do promo for a second leg. 

3 hours ago, robbyds said:

I dont even see instagram sponsored ads for the tour. She needs to do something fast.

Really? I've seen them every week since she announced dates.

2 hours ago, campelo said:

she is changing constantly her instagram profile's photo for different eras 

I wonder what that's about. 

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

It's only February and she just came off a tour. It'll be fine. 

That said she should be doing promo and releasing a quick single to hype this up.

That would be a great way to get her in the spotlight and sell some tickets. I know some long time fans won't buy tickets unless new music is involved.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

It’s been a month since she teased Europe dates :chick1:

Exactly, we haven't forgotten. She's not off the hook and we should probably start making noise again. I think we effectively addressed needing a Europe leg and I know she addressed it to calm us down.

@kishi i've been reading this sales status of 40% to 50%..where did it come from? Because looking at Ticketmaster, it looks less than that. Not saying its wrong. Just wondering if the source is credible. 

Edited by robbyds

Majority of Boston is still on first sale... and I genuinely do not think I want to buy tickets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.