TheWayWeWere Best of 2022: PG.10: SOTY & AOTY REVEALED

TheWayWeWere

1zQFRZO.gif

T O P   5 0   A L B U M S

ElD39VB.png

42    Betty Who | BIG!
"You can't make me smaller, you'll never make me fit, 'cause I was born to be big"
Betty finally returning as an independent artist! New album is full of her classic larger-than-life pop record, it's full of joyful anthems, big choruses, happy lyrics with a little bit 80s PWL pop inspirations here and there. I love that she covers more personal issues here - title song is probably one her best songs ever. But after few listens you'll start to think this is a bit too repetetive and short. I would've prefer more experiments or diversity - hope she'll bring it with the next record.
highlights: BIG, SOMEONE ELSE, THE HARD WAY, ONE OF US 

XC9Qk2U.png

41    Let's Eat Grandma | Two Ribbons
"Why do we both have to sit and absorb this ordinary pain?"
Releasing something after your magnum opus is always hard, so while there was almost no way they would've outdo "I'm All Ears", I think they were capable of more. This record is, like the cover suggests, like sparkling water. Bright emotions, synths, catchy hooks, bright and uplifting. The lyricism is excellent, I love how they explore relationships between them and own emotions. But the way running river became an almost silent creek is a bit jarring. First part is so energetic, while I find myself hardly to return to the second one. 
highlights: Insect Loop, Hall of Mirrors, Watching You Go

I1Isvud.png

40    iamamiwhoami, ionnalee | Be Here Soon
"Nothing beats the comfort highs of sorrow"
After series of solo missteps, Jonna finally comebacks with her most intersting and experimental project. And while I don't really have big expectations, this album is spectacular! It's not unhuman or hard experimental like their first two records and not dreamy like "Blue", but it's still nuanced, beatufiul,  more grounded and personal work of art. She creates her own world within a song, within album itself - something so unique, something you want to unravel and dive deep into. Probably my favorite album from her.
highlights: Changes, Call My Name, Zeven, Walking On Air

T O P   1 5 0   S I N G L E S

56PfESN.png

126    Joss Stone | Breaking Each Other's Hearts
"All the mistakes I've made, I wish they would all go away"
This is heartbreaking, heartaching and tearful. One of the best vocal performances of the year tbh. The way she pours her entire body and soul in this is unforgettable. I've always loved her unique voice and music, but this is just another level. Orchestral instrumentation makes it even more powerful. 

WtcW5Mj.png

125    Mandy Moore | Little Dreams
"What's the missing puzzle piece that's gonna make me whole"
Probably the most "pop" song from album and the most rhythmic one. I love the nostalgic feeling and overall driving mood, it's really euphoric and wildhearted, probably one of the standouts from her last record. 

LH1z9jH.png

124    Nicki Minaj | Super Freaky Girl
"One thing about me, I'm the baddest alive"
Nicki's ability not only to rap extremely well, but also to showcase her more funny, sarcastic, self-confident side were the reason I started to love her more than 10 years ago. She kinda lost it over the last years with her rants, twitter mess and personal life, but with SFG she is truly on the right track again! Usage of the sample is freaking amazing, she serves some of her best verses in like...4-5 years? It's far from her best work, but this is really promising.  

TGnLsIj.png

123    Rae Morris | No Woman Is An Island
"She has universes inside her head"
I know most of her fans didn't like it, but I found this as my favorite song from her latest album, probably one of the most personal one. Absolute magic inside this song, heartfelt, emotional, vulnerable and warm. Production is insanely great, and her songwriting is on spot! Just honest, raw and powerful anthem. 

kkJZCCR.png

122    Charli XCX, Christine and the Queens, Caroline Polachek | New Shapes
"Honestly life would be better if I never met you in the first place"
Hmmm..this one was destined to be amazing judging by the artsits, but final product is a bit..subpar? I LOVE the verses, everyone shines in their own way (Caroline's part is my favorite), but the chorus is so ... jarring und forgettable, it kinda ruins entire song. It's definitely grower, not a shower though. I found myself to return to this song much often that to the other Crash songs over last months.  

jY0pmc2.png

121    Loreen | Neon Lights
"When you're lost I'll be the stranger and the taxi driver"
Loreen proves that she still can make BAWPS. Probably her best song since Paper Light. flashing, fast-paced, anthemic jam! The moment when minimal electro bop changes into euphoric extatic banger at the end gets me every time. 

oIBlFAv.png

120    Alicia Keys | Best of Me
"I'll never want another baby, let's just be real"
Even though it is miles better that LaLa, I still find it as a very weak choice for a single (especially since album is amazing). It is still extremely beautiful, chill, neo-soul song. The beat, instrumental, Sade's sample, entire production is so nuanced and well made. Very enjoyable result in the end. Originals > Unlocked.  

bcG22dJ.png

119    Björk, Sindri Eldon | Ancestress
"The machine of her breathed all night while she rested, revealed her resilience, and then it didn't"
Just...wow. A masterpiece. One of her most honest and raw songs ever. Such a gorgeous and heartfelt goodbye to her mother. It breaks my heart every time I listen to it.  

MRg90gE.png

118    Foxes | Sky Love
"Wanna feel electric with just one touch"
Another pop euphoria from Foxes - this song makes you feel so good. Such a honey for your ears. 

:sistrens:

7 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I just got into Escapism and I love it

No Love (original) ended the Rihmix :eli:

i don't know her.gif :fan: 

10 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Hold My Hand :heart:

18 hours ago, Insanity said:

I forgot about Dont Look Ups existence :dies:

19 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

So many gems- Mabel. M.I.A., Gaga, Cardi... :clap:

And the designs are on point one more time! :ihype:

19 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Escapism :clap3:

good luck was genuinely botched :deadbanana:

20 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

muna:clap3: so low though:chick3:

21 hours ago, MP2K said:

Great set from No Love, MUNA, and Sharon

The way Justin doesn't bother anyone and ya'll still hate that man :priceless:. Him and Romeo sound so good on Sin Fin

Not Many Moore releasing in 2022.

pros of having talented husband and being talented herself :gaycat4:

On 12/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, Sanguine said:

MIA's album was definitely better than I expected it to be

Good Luck is a banger!

finally some love for it :'( 

On 12/17/2022 at 10:54 AM, JGibson said:

In Real Life + Hold My Hand :clap3:

On 12/17/2022 at 10:41 AM, Allday said:

Raye & Mabel :alexz:

On 12/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, Legend E said:

HMH and Good Luck too :clap3: 

On 12/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, Legend E said:

MUNA :clap3: too low tho :fish2: and yes, their discography is STUNNING

HMH and Good Luck :clap3: 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Alldeezy

• JGibson

• TalkThatRihanna

super freaky girl & sky love :katie2:

No Love, New Shapes, Neon Lights & Sky Love :jonnycat: Also i just recently discovered Escapism and i wish i did it sooner so i can put it on my list dammit. But i will be seated for her aniticipated debut album!

Honestly, the new Sharon Van Etten, Muna & Let's Eat Grandma new album kinda underwhelming imo but most of their singles prior to that are pretty great so i was kinda bumped out nnn

Another list with Super Freaky Girl :clap3: Nicki ended certain rappers with it :giraffe:

SFG is great!! Agree that it's the best song she's released in a while :alexz3:

a little update today

kMkysVY.png

39    James Bay | Leap
"We're a world of strangers chasing signs"
James went all in with "Electric Light", so "Leap" looks like a road to a home, more chill, warm, calm territory. Maybe too much in the comfort zone, album still provides some deep cuts or emotional anthemic pop jams. It's really heartfelt and personal, probably something like 'album for everyone'. I honestly prefer the diversity of previous album, but this one is still great. Very hug-like kind record you can listen through the lonely nights or warm summer evenings.  
highlights: Nowhere Left To Go, We Used To Shine, Love Don't Hate Me, Chew On My Heart

bn0Zakp.png

38    Mandy Moore | In Real Life
"Don't ask me what I really think of your friends, I only love 'em 'cause you love 'em"
I've already loved Mandy's comeback in 2020, not expecting her to have passion for another project - but thankfully here we are. And another surprise - 'In Real Life' is probably her best, most mature and carefully crafter record. I know most of y'all would've find it too simple or basic - but Idk, her honesty, simplicity, nature are making such a great and enjoyable combination. I love overall melancholic, maybe post-summerish, settle-down athmosphere. Some really personal lyricism with folk instrumentals are always a great combo for me.  
highlights: Little Victories, Heartlands, Something to Do With Loneliness, Four Moons

NahYAxD.png

117    Rihanna | Lift Me Up
"Keep me in the warmth of your love when you depart"
Welp, one of the most uneventful comebacks this year :rip: And I think I was in minority who actually liked the song :skull: Don't get me wrong, I ADORE her ballads, her raspy voice can bring some really raw and honest emotions, and this one doing it great. Beautiful, almost lullaby-like nostalgic song. But this is still such a strange choice to me for a 'big' comeback. I really hope she still has something in her bag (album, hopefully), since "Born Again" slays hard.  

2jTmB5m.png

116    Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake, Halsey, Pharrell Williams | Stay With Me
"The energy is flowin', it keeps us glowing"
While second part of Funk Wav Bounces was boring and mediocre to say at least, it still had some hidden gems - this is one of them. Funky, polished summery rhythmic bawp with infectious chorus by Halsey (even though I love her more alt-pop music, her voice is MADE for pop).  

lMupEPP.png

115    Rina Sawayama | This Hell
"**** what they did to Britney, to Lady Di', and Whitney"
Well, I can see the influences of Born This Way, but it's still so far far away from original masterpiece. Still, I actually loved this. Maybe not her best song ever, it's obviously one of the highlights from the record. Catchy, striking, sugary and fun. I love how she uses combination of sweet 00s pop and rock parts here and there.  

a9Y7cAt.png

114    HAIM | Lost Track
"I'll never get back what I lost track of"
This indeed feels like a lost track from 'Women In Music III'. Amazingly produced and nuanced piece of art - production is insane with claps/breathing all over the instrumental - such an amazing direction to show emotion of losing control/anxiety. Dreamy, sultry, harmonic and overall great track. 

eEyLV9W.png

113    Tinashe | Naturally
"Baby, I can see the ecstasy when you with me"
Tinasha truly served with 333 era - visuals, music, performances - everything was so on point! Naturally was such a nice extension to an era - such a smooth and groovy jam. The beat is sick! Such a vibe. And music video - whew - what a great throwback to 70s horrors! 

p9pXD5U.png

112    iamamiwhoami, ionnalee | Don't Wait For Me
"And even the tears needle with shame"
The opening track from album and one of the most striking. Showing both their previous, more electronic side, and demonstrating new, organic, natural sound of 'Be Here Soon'. Such a great structure and that small drum pattern kinda gets into your heart.  

thanks for comments :-* 

1 hour ago, Mr. Loco said:

SFG is great!! Agree that it's the best song she's released in a while :alexz3:

7 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Another list with Super Freaky Girl :clap3: Nicki ended certain rappers with it :giraffe:

8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

No Love, New Shapes, Neon Lights & Sky Love :jonnycat: Also i just recently discovered Escapism and i wish i did it sooner so i can put it on my list dammit. But i will be seated for her aniticipated debut album!

Honestly, the new Sharon Van Etten, Muna & Let's Eat Grandma new album kinda underwhelming imo but most of their singles prior to that are pretty great so i was kinda bumped out nnn

I honestly never paid attention to them prior (besides LEG), so I loved them even with these works :-* 

12 hours ago, Allday said:

super freaky girl & sky love :katie2:

RECAP

On 12/10/2022 at 12:25 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

R E C A P

[.] Honourable Mentions / Throwbacks [x]

TOP 50 ALBUMS:

5sbRPm3.png40    iamamiwhoami, ionnalee | Be Here Soon [x]

nS8Wt2v.png41    Let's Eat Grandma | Two Ribbons [x]
3UDPbg2.png42    Betty Who | BIG! [x]

vJg6HG5.png43    M.I.A. | MATA [x]

IjWz6dG.png44    MUNA | MUNA [x]

gEvPVY1.png45    Sharon Van Etten | We've Been Going About This All Wrong [x]

868dXQ4.png46    Christina Aguilera | AGUILERA [x]

YcxgItP.png47    Lights | PEP [x]

doZPiqc.png48    Rae Morris | Rachel@Fairyland [x]

dJM6pp3.png49    Little Boots | Tomorrow's Yesterdays [x]

26Kx5k1.png50    Michelle Branch | The Trouble With Fever [x]

TOP 150 SINGLES:

trDlg7s.png118    Foxes | Sky Love [x]

ZcvSwT6.png119    Björk, Sindri Eldon | Ancestress [x]

uO8XE5Z.png120    Alicia Keys | Best of Me [x]

hPuu0Yv.png121    Loreen | Neon Lights [x]

R5AFE89.png122    Charli XCX, Christine and the Queens, Caroline Polachek | New Shapes [x]

fWWED5I.png123    Rae Morris | No Woman Is An Island [x]

P0LMVDK.png124    Nicki Minaj | Super Freaky Girl [x]

rYPaPVE.png125    Mandy Moore | Little Dreams [x]

GauNRBV.png126    Joss Stone | Breaking Each Other's Hearts [x]

1t0LYB4.png127    Mabel, Jax Jones, Galantis | Good Luck [x]

jr8pFQP.png128    George Ezra | Dance All Over Me [x]

5QDttJs.png129    Ariana Grande, Kid Cudi | Just Look Up [x]

YQdxl4D.png130    Lady Gaga | Hold My Hand [x]

JKr3xjI.png131    Summer Walker, SZA, Cardi B | No Love [x]

olPbqAr.png132    Mandy Moore | In Real Life [x]

2wUNHzg.png133    Romeo Santos, Justin Timberlake | Sin Fin [x]

VmkkC9W.png134    Tove Styrke | Show Me Love [x]

C0wqaMn.png135    Raye, 070 Shake | Escapism. [x]

Vb7a13P.png136    Lana Del Rey | Watercolor Eyes [x]

ri5aMCa.png137    Rina Sawayama | Hurricanes [x]

JkV2U5l.png138    James Bay | One Life [x]

adtD46j.png139    Alicia Keys | City of Gods (Part II) [x]

3MBjE0R.png140    Mahalia | Letter To Ur Ex [x]

G6E4z0J.png141    Tove Lo | True Romance [x]

WuLTkn1.png142    YUNGBLUD, WILLOW | Memories [x]

XNGzQOr.png143    Grimes | Player of Games [x]

rRHF4Dl.png144    Avril Lavigne, Machine Gun Kelly | Bois Lie [x]

udraurV.png145    M.I.A. | Popular [x]

eb9R3gK.png146    Ellie Goulding | Let It Die [x]

ssn3nWE.png147    Kelly Clarkson, Dolly Parton | 9 to 5 [x]

Nc0sBGg.png148    Christine and the Queens | rien dire [x]

9Fu122H.png149    Megan Thee Stallion | Her [x]

2xHH5Ou.png150    PJ Morton, Jojo, Mr. Talkbox | My Peace [x]

• ATRL Moderator

Don't Wait For Me is my favourite song on Be Here Soon :weeps:

Also I didn't know Loreen released a new song this year, lemme listen when I have time :jonny: 

Agree that Lift Me Up was quite uneventful, and Don't Wait for Me being one of the best tracks from iamamiwhoami new album.

Lift me up, stay with me, this hell & naturally :worship2:

This Hell, Naturally, Sky Love, SFG

:clap3: taste was made

I should check out Mandy's album and I think I only listened to Lift Me Up once I forgot what it even sounds like :dies:

Edited by Insanity

This Hell & Naturally are all bops woah :jonnycat: Lift Me Up can be an uneventful comeback but she will seve the biggest bop for her REAL comeback. Manifesting :clap3:

Wait i didn't know Mrs. Moore released new abum this year. Let me listen real quick

tumblr_inline_n7713luqou1qexfme.gif

atPc44L.png

37    Sigrid | How To Let Go
"When I go, I wanna go out on a high note"
A nice collection of big anthemic pop bops with universal themes of self-love, isolation, depression, anxiety and etc. It's fun, captivating and (mostly) enjoyable, mostly the same formula she did on her debut, but something is off. Idk, maybe overall banal song structure from track to track, maybe lack of big moments.. even though you find yourself liking the most of it, you're rarely going to get back to it. A bit unforgettable, but still boppable record with some really great hooks and energy.  
highlights: A Driver Saved My Night, Thank Me Later, Mistake Like You, It Gets Dark

XEyrYc6.png

36    Empress Of | Save Me - EP
"You don't have to be near to know I'm not myself"
Even though I liked some songs from her, I never was THAT into her music. But this EP changes everything, starting with a stellar title song, this five-track EP is flawless short collection of pop-house infectious pop bops about relationships, desire, tormented emotions. Amazing, stand-out project. Really looking forward for her next step.  
highlights: Save Me, Turn the Table, Kept Up

RSiKZxE.png

35    Camila Cabello | Familia
"You take the psycho out of my brain"
:rip: Drag me :rip: I know she mostly unlikeable and basic b!tch, but I kinda like her screeching voice :skull: She also has a nice ear for bops. 'Familia' is far from what she capable of, but it's a nice listen - a bit uncohesive and disorienting collection of genre songs. I usually like diversity if we talk about albums, but it never works here. You never actually understand whenever album wants to be radio-friendly pop or latin pop or minimalistic dark pop. But even with not a lot of big moments, I find it much better than "Romance" - new album feels more mature and personal, and I find it cute that she tries to find new music directions.  
highlights: Quiet, Don't Go Yet, No Doubt, Hasta Los Dientes

2C6F8Ew.png

111    Hatchie | The Rhythm
"Do I move too slow?"
With "The Rhythm" Hatchie takes us back into early 90s - you, in the crowd, at the rock festival, screaming and vibing - finding the rhythm. Electronic/dancey influences in this kinda reminds of most alternative track from 'Ray of Light'.  

tZ7XSNL.png

110    Bree Runway | Somebody Like You
"Take me to the moon, to the stars, cause your love sends me high above"
I've always appreciated her talent, but this is the song that gets me more into her. Both nostalgic and refreshingly futuristic, dreamy production, vocals, beatifully written. Maybe her most radio-friendly, but still very fresh take on dramatic pop ballad.  

nRFdPzg.png

109    Christine and the Queens | Je te vois enfin
"Pardonnez-nous, nous qui savons lire, qui l'avons appris pour vous faire plaisir"
While 'Redcar' project is a bit disappointing to me, it still had some treasures. This song is the true highlight from album and one of her best songs. Passionate, cinematic, energetic new wave gem introduces new character and serves as almost screaming to forgiveness and understanding. Really effective. And that bassline is sick! 

NwtB7Hc.png

108    Betty Who | SHE CAN DANCE
"Got no trophies on the shelf, record deal went straight to hell, I swear to God, I don't know what I'm doing"
The way this girl keeps telling her personal story about struggling and pushing career with an euphoric synth-pop arrangement is absolutely amazing. One of her most intimate songs, even though you can't even notice that behind pop mascara during first listens.  

tCXOJII.png

107    Demi Lovato | SKIN OF MY TEETH
"Demi leaves rehab' again, when is this **** gonna end?"
^ My thoughts exactly :skull: Like, is it her 5th or 6th song about rehab/addiction? :skull: But, welp, let's not talk about this. At least this one is not typical ballad, but an pop rock banger. I don't really like her take on "angry voice" - sounds almost comical in some moments, but chorus and bridge are very addictive.  

hkQimEe.png

106    James Bay | Give Me the Reason 
"Am I staying or leaving?"
While his album was mostly calm, this is the real standout from it. Really passionate, emotional, raw and soulful. The way this song starts out slowly only to transform into more chaotic and pulsating experience.  

JavCblh.png

105    Doja Cat | Woman
"Gotta prove it to myself that I'm on top of ****"
Probably one of the biggest standouts from "Planet Her", I am so happy this was released as a single. Infectious beat, groovy music, catchiness, combination of both rap and singing by Doja - this song has anything, I swear. Still sounds fresh like a year before.  

mBchYfW.png

104    MØ | Goosebumps
"Don't let the fear eat up your mind"
MØ is truly a queen of bops, but bish surely can make heartbreaking anthems too! Atmospheric piano ballad with a glimpse of nostalgia and memories of youthful love, her voice in this is just amazing, she can showcase so many emotions and vulnerability through it. This song really gave me goosebumps. Probably one of her most honest and sincere things.  

bWQljPW.png

103    Machine Gun Kelly, Willow | emo girl
"Half dead, but she still looks so cute"
nnnn I am surprised how hated this song is. Idk, it's fun? I witnessed emo culture during my teens, so I like this caricature in some way, plus it's extremely addictive and such an earworm.  

:sistrens:

8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

This Hell & Naturally are all bops woah :jonnycat: Lift Me Up can be an uneventful comeback but she will seve the biggest bop for her REAL comeback. Manifesting :clap3:

Wait i didn't know Mrs. Moore released new abum this year. Let me listen real quick

... if it's coming :eli: 

10 hours ago, Insanity said:

This Hell, Naturally, Sky Love, SFG

:clap3: taste was made

I should check out Mandy's album and I think I only listened to Lift Me Up once I forgot what it even sounds like :dies:

the way she released album and no one noticed :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, rvx said:

Lift Me Up :clap3:

20 hours ago, Allday said:

Lift me up, stay with me, this hell & naturally :worship2:

20 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Agree that Lift Me Up was quite uneventful, and Don't Wait for Me being one of the best tracks from iamamiwhoami new album.

20 hours ago, Legend E said:

Don't Wait For Me is my favourite song on Be Here Soon :weeps:

Also I didn't know Loreen released a new song this year, lemme listen when I have time :jonny: 

you should, it's one of her bests

23 hours ago, JGibson said:

Lift Me Up :clap3:

RECAP:

On 12/10/2022 at 12:25 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

R E C A P

[.] Honourable Mentions / Throwbacks [x]

TOP 50 ALBUMS:

sbo9M4r.png38    Mandy Moore | In Real Life [x]

jySrpfs.png39    James Bay | Leap [x]

5sbRPm3.png40    iamamiwhoami, ionnalee | Be Here Soon [x]

nS8Wt2v.png41    Let's Eat Grandma | Two Ribbons [x]
3UDPbg2.png42    Betty Who | BIG! [x]

vJg6HG5.png43    M.I.A. | MATA [x]

IjWz6dG.png44    MUNA | MUNA [x]

gEvPVY1.png45    Sharon Van Etten | We've Been Going About This All Wrong [x]

868dXQ4.png46    Christina Aguilera | AGUILERA [x]

YcxgItP.png47    Lights | PEP [x]

doZPiqc.png48    Rae Morris | Rachel@Fairyland [x]

dJM6pp3.png49    Little Boots | Tomorrow's Yesterdays [x]

26Kx5k1.png50    Michelle Branch | The Trouble With Fever [x]

TOP 150 SINGLES:

1ZD0CXo.png112    iamamiwhoami, ionnalee | Don't Wait For Me [x]

BgpVblF.png113    Tinashe | Naturally [x]

q13ajvR.png114    HAIM | Lost Track [x]

XFKYUqC.png115    Rina Sawayama | This Hell [x]

2JEwOrn.png116    Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake, Halsey, Pharrell Williams | Stay With Me [x]

cglMLTt.png117    Rihanna | Lift Me Up [x]

trDlg7s.png118    Foxes | Sky Love [x]

ZcvSwT6.png119    Björk, Sindri Eldon | Ancestress [x]

uO8XE5Z.png120    Alicia Keys | Best of Me [x]

hPuu0Yv.png121    Loreen | Neon Lights [x]

R5AFE89.png122    Charli XCX, Christine and the Queens, Caroline Polachek | New Shapes [x]

fWWED5I.png123    Rae Morris | No Woman Is An Island [x]

P0LMVDK.png124    Nicki Minaj | Super Freaky Girl [x]

rYPaPVE.png125    Mandy Moore | Little Dreams [x]

GauNRBV.png126    Joss Stone | Breaking Each Other's Hearts [x]

1t0LYB4.png127    Mabel, Jax Jones, Galantis | Good Luck [x]

jr8pFQP.png128    George Ezra | Dance All Over Me [x]

5QDttJs.png129    Ariana Grande, Kid Cudi | Just Look Up [x]

YQdxl4D.png130    Lady Gaga | Hold My Hand [x]

JKr3xjI.png131    Summer Walker, SZA, Cardi B | No Love [x]

olPbqAr.png132    Mandy Moore | In Real Life [x]

2wUNHzg.png133    Romeo Santos, Justin Timberlake | Sin Fin [x]

VmkkC9W.png134    Tove Styrke | Show Me Love [x]

C0wqaMn.png135    Raye, 070 Shake | Escapism. [x]

Vb7a13P.png136    Lana Del Rey | Watercolor Eyes [x]

ri5aMCa.png137    Rina Sawayama | Hurricanes [x]

JkV2U5l.png138    James Bay | One Life [x]

adtD46j.png139    Alicia Keys | City of Gods (Part II) [x]

3MBjE0R.png140    Mahalia | Letter To Ur Ex [x]

G6E4z0J.png141    Tove Lo | True Romance [x]

WuLTkn1.png142    YUNGBLUD, WILLOW | Memories [x]

XNGzQOr.png143    Grimes | Player of Games [x]

rRHF4Dl.png144    Avril Lavigne, Machine Gun Kelly | Bois Lie [x]

udraurV.png145    M.I.A. | Popular [x]

eb9R3gK.png146    Ellie Goulding | Let It Die [x]

ssn3nWE.png147    Kelly Clarkson, Dolly Parton | 9 to 5 [x]

Nc0sBGg.png148    Christine and the Queens | rien dire [x]

9Fu122H.png149    Megan Thee Stallion | Her [x]

2xHH5Ou.png150    PJ Morton, Jojo, Mr. Talkbox | My Peace [x]

Skin Of My Teeth + emo girl  :clap3:

Great songs here with Woman being probably my favourite and YES for some love for the amazing Empress Of!

Someone like you, skin in my teeth, woman, emo girl :worship2:

ionnalee + mandy moore + empress of :worship2: agree that emo girl is overhated and taste on bree someone like you :chick1:

I love Rih but hated Lift Me Down :rip:

I like Familia too :giraffe: 

Yeah Woman didn’t age for me either :clap3:

Stay with me is really a bop, Halsey's part is so contagious!! :)

Lift me up is cute, but everyone was expecting more from Rih's huge comeback tbh

Woman is a bop :clap3:

Skin Of My Teeth is cute

• ATRL Moderator

This Hell should be higher imo!  It's one of her best songs, I guess time will tell.

Agree with your CATQ pick, at least that's top5 for me on the album.

My fave this page is the Save Me EP :jonny2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.