• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redstreak

• PoisonedIvy

• Hans.

• Beyonnaise

wow the girlies that were fuming on that other thread will be extra fuming now :gaylorcat2:

Where are all the OTH who were fuming yesterday 

She actually cares about art unlike some

I want a no body, no crime movie :jonny5: evermore girlies finally win this time

Taylor and Gaga - the only MOVIE INDUSTRY stars who tried and succeded! :clap3:

I don't think anyone is mad if this is what she wants to do, but that other thread is still a desperate attempt to get the mediocre MV nominated 

why can't some swifties except that while she is ambitious she can't be good at everything and on top of everything

the double standard when people were dragging gaga and now suddenly praising Taylor for having ambition

I still wish her the best tho because she's a hard working artist

Edited by Hans.

:ahh: The losers fuming in the other thread look like clowns now.

This is such a logical move for her. Can’t wait to see how her music storytelling translates into movies :jonny:

I watched The Menu (which is from Searchlight) earlier today :jonny5: This is the SIGN, she will come through I know it :jonny:

:jonny5: Whew, film twitter basement dwellers will be fuming

Edited by Beyonnaise

The notion that Variety reached out without context LIKE THIS I found highly implausible, and I'm not a stan or OTH.

Now that we have it, this is cool and good luck to her. I'll leave it there. 

Ok this is kind of a slay but I feel that maybe she should have started with writing first, and used a pseudonym.

When she makes an original soundtrack album for the movie 

This is so clever by her/her team. There was a lot of obvious convo about her inclusion in Directors on Directors with many saying “she’s not a real director”. Well what about now hoes? 

6 minutes ago, Hans. said:

I don't think anyone is mad if this is what she wants to do, but that other thread is still a desperate attempt to get the mediocre MV nominated 

why can't some swifties except that while she is ambitious she can't be good at everything and on top of everything

the double standard when people were dragging gaga and now suddenly praising Taylor for having ambition

I still wish her the best tho because she's a hard working artist

she realized she’s not good at acting but she might be at directing which is connected to storytelling. Why judge when the movie is not out yet 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.