Bree Runway f/ Stormzy - "Pick Your Poison"

Alex

26 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

isn't he homophobic?

He made homophobic comments when he was a teenager but he apologised for them a few years back. Honestly as celebrity apologies go it was one of the better ones I've seen. He's very vocal about his politics and supporting working class people so I think he's come a long way since then and seems to be a genuinely good person.

hope bree can get her escapism moment sooner or later without features tho

6 hours ago, cockatoo said:

He made homophobic comments when he was a teenager but he apologised for them a few years back. Honestly as celebrity apologies go it was one of the better ones I've seen. He's very vocal about his politics and supporting working class people so I think he's come a long way since then and seems to be a genuinely good person.

Oh nice to hear that, I though it was something more recent. Plus I'm glad she chose this song as the single, it's my favorite from the EP.

most hit potential out of EP, really really hope she got more exposure after this drops :foxaylove4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.