UK Labour leader says he's open to GPS tagging asylum seekers like animals

Communion

Edited by Communion

Labour going from far-left to far right in the span of 2 years :rip:

and a few weeks ago some atrlers tried to deny the fact that immigrants and refugees in the uk are mistreated :pukey: watch them try to justify this

Considering their economy is collapsing, one would think they have bigger issues to worry about. 

Reminder that Labour supported surveillance laws even when Corbyn was in charge.

This is why I will never support Keir’s labour. Green all the way from now on.

Labour is trash now and not what it was. It really feels like they’re going out of their way to appeal to Tory voters and it’s disheartening because they’re realistically the only serious left wing party in the uk.

I knew all I needed to know when they started handing out flyers saying they were going to ‘crack down’ on gypsy/Roma/traveller people if they got in when they’re one of the most discriminated against communities in the uk even by so called progressives. 

I really wish the Green Party wasn’t seen as so extreme here because they are pretty much perfect. 

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

and a few weeks ago some atrlers tried to deny the fact that immigrants and refugees in the uk are mistreated :pukey: watch them try to justify this

They’re seen as animals here but this is a country that truly believes racism doesn’t exist despite how I hear so called progressive people use the n word all the time. It’s shocking and scary and I was labour all the way until a couple of years ago, but it’s really not even worth voting in this country anymore when the green party has literally no chance of getting in and labour is just the tories with a a pride badge nowadays. 

10 hours ago, Revolution said:

Considering their economy is collapsing, one would think they have bigger issues to worry about. 

This is their "solution" though. Blaming everything on a tiny powerless minority for all your problems is a tale as old as time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.