Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

10 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Any of you chart-informed stans have a very loose guess on where this May debut in the US?

I know it’ll be close to impossible for her to compete with Morgan Wallen and idk if Karol G is still gonna be holding out strong, but is there any other album releasing this coming week that may be big competition?

Is a Top 3/2 possible?

If someone has the debut numbers of Blue Banisters' vinyl it would be easier to predict because the vinyl wasnt released on the same week. But Blue Banisters vinyl also did not have too many variants like this one as well. Im very sure about this album is having much more anticipation and attention so I will go with 95k-105k. She is also pretty strong on streaming. 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Some of yall really have no self-control. It's not that hard to not listen to the leak. Like do u have anything to do with your life like at all :skull:

12 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Some of yall really have no self-control. It's not that hard to not listen to the leak. Like do u have anything to do with your life like at all :skull:

Why do you care so much? Do you have anything to do with your life? :toofunny3:

Anyway, listening to the best song Paris, Texas :heart2:

Edited by Scheissex

15 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

If someone has the debut numbers of Blue Banisters' vinyl it would be easier to predict because the vinyl wasnt released on the same week. But Blue Banisters vinyl also did not have too many variants like this one as well. Im very sure about this album is having much more anticipation and attention so I will go with 95k-105k. She is also pretty strong on streaming. 

She deserves a Top 2 at least and Morgan’s numbers are falling so I’m manifesting a #1 for her because I’m delusional 

2 minutes ago, Scheissex said:

Why do you care so much? Do you have anything to do with your life? :toofunny3:

Yeah like listening to the leak is sth to be proud of. It's ethically and lawfully wrong.

And sure, I have many things to do with my life so I have no time to search for leaks.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yeah like listening to the leak is sth to be proud of. It's ethically and lawfully wrong.

no one cares bye and no i didnt listen to the leak either

Just now, Azealia Banks said:

no one cares bye and no i didnt listen to the leak either

U cared enuf to respond lmao this is always so funny while someone says they dont care yet still responds like..

21 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

And sure, I have many things to do with my life so I have no time to search for leaks.

If your perspective on "ethically wrong" is to listen to an album a week before its release... you really have an incredibly superficial perspective on ethics

Edited by RuflesCando

Anyway… this week feels like it’s moving at a snail pace. Can 11pm Thursday ******* GET HERE?!?!?!?! new york fighting GIF

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Anyway… this week feels like it’s moving at a snail pace. Can 11pm Thursday ******* GET HERE?!?!?!?! new york fighting GIF

I fuckin know:coffee2:

Well, I've bought 6 vinyl + 1 CD, so I think I've done my part here. Buy the album, gurlies.

spacer.png

We need a Fishtail video as sacrifice and all will be forgiven 

Has no one ever thought of the "Cinnamon in my teeth" lyric?

Like, girl that's ******* nasty, got me coughing with only reading it

Acclaimed track Margaret would've been such a cute uplifting closer to such a heavy album but i do love the last 3 tracks as well. 

Only 2 days left :duca:

Listening to leaks feels cheap so I stopped doing that and will pretend that Friday is my 1st listen :duca:

paris sounds like something mrs lovett from sweeney todd would sing

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

I'm almost caving in but made it this far, only two more days to go

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

Hang in there, stay with me, don't give in!

4 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I sincerely and thoroughly doubt you have "too much" going on IRL to prevent tnis ... unless it's you sitting there with yourself and your EtHiCs. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Any of you chart-informed stans have a very loose guess on where this May debut in the US?

I know it’ll be close to impossible for her to compete with Morgan Wallen and idk if Karol G is still gonna be holding out strong, but is there any other album releasing this coming week that may be big competition?

Is a Top 3/2 possible?

I think with her folklore-ing the vinyl release (all of which have sold well I think?) plus hopefully healthy streaming numbers we could be looking at 100k optimistically. that'd be a #2 debut

i’m hearing the album for the first time in 6 hours at a listening party :bird:

the way this is shaping up to be my favorite ldr album

i'm just waiting for margaret to click, something about it is keeping me at arm's length

GOD IF YOU'RE NEAR ME

SEND ME THREE WHITE BUTTERFLIES

OR A MAP TO KNOW YOUR VISION

IMPART ON ME YOUR WISDOM 

EnergeticCarefulBear-size_restricted.gif

are yall seriously going on about the MoRaLiTy of leaks when lana has hundreds of unreleased leaked songs :rip: