• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

Rockefeller, my umbrella

spacer.png

God, I live you bAAaAaAaBy

I saw someone saying listening to Fingertips is giving them “Motion Sickness” and it COULDN'T be more true. :biblio: Even though I don't dislike the song, listening to it feels like you're in a endless car/ship travel which makes you nauseous :biblio: 

Does anyone else relate to this? :confused:

I haven't seen anyone drag the lyrics in the chorus of Grandfather yet. They are kind of QFTC'd :eli: 

but I honestly think the earnestness shines through in a way that overcomes them, like she won with the production and everything and I believe her, oops

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I saw someone saying listening to Fingertips is giving them “Motion Sickness” and it COULDN'T be more true. :biblio: Even though I don't dislike the song, listening to it feels like you're in a endless car/ship travel which makes you nauseous :biblio: 

Um yes :rip:

There’s literally no melody it’s just Lana rambling about deep topics

I know what I am saying here may sound bullshit but based on the first 3 singles alone, this album deserves at least a 90 on Metacritic. The critics are really a bunch of *********

2 minutes ago, Prince Tommy said:

I haven't seen anyone drag the lyrics in the chorus of Grandfather yet. They are kind of QFTC'd :eli: 

but I honestly think the earnestness shines through in a way that overcomes them, like she won with the production and everything and I believe her, oops

I think a lot of people are a little more well versed in Lanaspeak now that they understand she was trying to apologize for QFTC but said it in the most roundabout Lanaesque way :rip: she's being dragged for that Covid line in Peppers though

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

are you sure they didn't mean the phoebe bridgers song :rip:

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

are you sure they didn't mean the phoebe bridgers song :rip:

No because that song is actually good

Just now, GardenPanty said:

No because that song is actually good

spacer.png

This is the FIRST time I haven't listened to a leak before a Lana album and I just ordered all six vinyl variants :deadbanana:

She can keep her lights on because of me 

7 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I think a lot of people are a little more well versed in Lanaspeak now that they understand she was trying to apologize for QFTC but said it in the most roundabout Lanaesque way :rip: she's being dragged for that Covid line in Peppers though

That's fair. I just expected some really basic take and ive seen nothing mentioned but "Three white butterflies to know you're near me" or the title lyrically.

I could imagine critics (who actually... took time to digest the album that is) being perplexed on what this song is about, or taking it as just cringe af.

I feel like the way the production grows with her voice is like her exerting her good nature over the listener, its kind of magical?

I HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS EVEN IF I'M ONE OF THE LAST ONES :wanda:

Edited by Prince Tommy

I'm sitting at work in my feeling as ****, can't get **** done. I HATE LANA 

DADDY, i'm on the moutainnnnnnnn

spacer.png

The Grants just hit me again today ughh I’m going to be eating so good on Friday they’re going to have to put me on My 600 Pound Life :ghostface:

3 minutes ago, Prince Tommy said:

That's fair. I just expected some really basic take and ive seen nothing mentioned but "Three white butterflies to know you're near me" or the title lyrically.

I could imagine critics (who actually... took time to digest the album that is) being perplexed on what this song is about, or taking it as just cringe af.

I feel like the way the production grows with her voice is like her exerting her good nature over the listener, its kind of magical?

I HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS EVEN I'M ONE OF THE LAST ONES :wanda:

Right, I think Lana locking them in a basement with one listen only proved to be beneficial :rip: when TikTok finds that line it's over though

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Kintsugi has one of her best bridges ever

spacer.png

One of the greatest songs I've ever heard

spacer.png

Just now, HausOfGerard said:

spacer.png

Daddy I miss them… 

1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

Daddy I miss them… 

I'm at the roadrunner café...

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

My top 3 would be 

1. A&W 

2. SWEET :snowman::snowman::snowman:Everything from the second verse onward is literal the best thing she has ever done TO ME. it reminds me of my one and only real love, my college roommate, my bestfriend, my **** buddy, the person who i always go for emotional support, the ying to my yang :)

(do you want children, do you want to marry me, do you want to run maraton

on long beach by the sea

i got things to do, like nothing else i want to do them with you

do you want to do them with me  :):jonnycat::wanda:)

3. The Grant/Let the lite in/Kungtufi (whatever that japanese word is )

Kungtufi :rip:

8 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

spacer.png

Now let’s hear about this “best bridge ever”… Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

That statement I kind of disagree with, she has better bridges, but the beauty of the song is the entire package and it definitely leads up to a climax vocally

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I said one of

CottageHore