Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

First listen rankings, A&W's placement may shift but it's remaining #1 for now because its the only song I'm used to.

a&w > grandfather > let the light in >= sweet = paris, texas > fishtail >= margaret > the grants > kintsugi > candy necklace > title track > fingertips > taco truck >>>>>>>>>>>> peppers

(before i get lashed, fingertips is a good song but i dont see myself ever choosing to listen to it. only songs i actually dislike are taco truck and peppers)

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Most songs are skips sorry....candy necklace is good, ltli is kinda ok, fishtail, maybe peppers also cute the rest.....idk

13 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Most songs are skips sorry....candy necklace is good, ltli is kinda ok, fishtail, maybe peppers also cute the rest.....idk

Interludes, sweet, title track and fingertips are skips

Just now, paradisedarkness said:

Amazing 11 tracks 

6 minutes ago, paradisedarkness said:

Did You Know (Revisited)

1. The Grants 

2. Kintsugi 

3. Candy Necklace

4. A&W 

5. Peppers 

6. Taco Truck x VB 

7. Fishtail

8. Grandfather

9. Paris, Texas

10. Let The Light In

11. Margaret 

❤️

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Yeah her account is really glitchy for some reason :toofunny3: like I don’t get notifications when she posts even tho I have them turned on, which is really annoying 

Same or I get notifications that she posted hours later :katie:

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

do y’all prefer Kintsugi or Margaret? 

Kintsugi but they're both top 5

I feel like the only person in the world who hasn’t listened to the album yet :gaycat7:the thing is I’ve been listening to every single Lana leak since honeymoon urban outfitters days and it always made release day less exciting so I decided to wait for this one but it’s so hard seeing everyone’s opinions and rankings.

1 minute ago, emailmyhearts said:

I feel like the only person in the world who hasn’t listened to the album yet :gaycat7:the thing is I’ve been listening to every single Lana leak since honeymoon urban outfitters days and it always made release day less exciting so I decided to wait for this one but it’s so hard seeing everyone’s opinions and rankings.

I haven’t listened to a single song outside of the three so far released and now we get to go into Thursday night with something to look forward to. I’m too excited, I fear! Fries Eating GIF

56 minutes ago, sbenci said:

the only thing that confuses me is that I don't think we have the illustrations in HQ so not sure how this can be fanmade?

anything and everything this lady’s involved with leaks or gets hacked, they probably got it from somewhere ig

and it can’t be anything legit if it has a song title some twink on LB just made up :rip:

4 minutes ago, emailmyhearts said:

I'm the same dw! For the same reasons as well. I remember how the NFR was release was so unexciting for me because of the cassette leaks and snippets posted by Lana. I am so excited for 13 new songs I've not even heard a snippet from on Thursday night :jonny:

I haven't listened yet, im better from my cold but still feel weird so...

I know she was craving chipotle when she wrote the last two tracks…

59 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

sucks to be you :)

People ignoring that NFR debuted with 76 on MC :lmao:

I had to stop listening to this :ghostface:

51 minutes ago, emailmyhearts said:

You are not alone. I love me a first official listen :heart: I wouldnt want to ruin my first experience by a leak.

Im holding off from listening to the leaks until the official release.

As long as its better than COTCC im good

Why are the opening few seconds of Peppers the same as Allie X’s Learning in Public :ghostface: someone pls check on Tex and Mex ASAP

1 hour ago, emailmyhearts said:

for me HQ leak day is release day, the excitement is the same, as if she's gonna do big promo or even one promo performance or anything really on the actual day :chick3:, it will just be another day i fear

45 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

god if you're near me send me three white hung c*cks or a hole to know you're listening...

mariahcarey-high-note.gif

The QFTC jumped out.

OT: Has the whole thing leaked in hq or is it still dribs and drabs?

Hopefully P4K and Fantano come through with some good reviews

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

anything and everything this lady’s involved with leaks or gets hacked, they probably got it from somewhere ig

and it can’t be anything legit if it has a song title some twink on LB just made up :rip:

2 hours ago, sbenci said:

the only thing that confuses me is that I don't think we have the illustrations in HQ so not sure how this can be fanmade?

They're uploaded on the illustrator's portfolio site: https://www.kaiman.love/

--

For those who've played the album through in the last few days, which tracks do you think have a solid place in her Top 10?