Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

13 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

now that you mention it what if the surprise is that she's performing for King Dumbo and Seabiscuit's coronation in May :redface:

Didn't boz say that fans would be excited about the surprise? Why would fans be excited about that djdkdmdmf :deadbanana2:

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

1 minute ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Hmm Where will the song be Immediately available after the premiere? 🤔 

in our minds rent free

1 minute ago, nasa said:

so what is the truth? :redface:

Okay but, bear with me.. Australia is potentially withdrawing next year and you know they've been participating since 2015. You might remember that Jessica Mauboy (Australia 2018) had an interval act during SF2 in 2014.. and then what? Australia debuts in 2015.

Since American Song Contest is cancelled and dead, what if EBU is inviting an American artist (in this case Lana) to do an interval, because USA will get an invitation to participate for 5 years à la Australia. :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface: 

9 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

its ok cause it has an intro, pre-chorus, post-chorus and outro :WAP:  SKIPPING ROPE IN THE BAYOU BAYOU 

Her “Mother’s Daughter” is coming :duca:

4 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Okay but, bear with me.. Australia is potentially withdrawing next year and you know they've been participating since 2015. You might remember that Jessica Mauboy (Australia 2018) had an interval act during SF2 in 2014.. and then what? Australia debuts in 2015.

Since American Song Contest is cancelled and dead, what if EBU is inviting an American artist (in this case Lana) to do an interval, because USA will get an invitation to participate for 5 years à la Australia. :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface: 

I see the vision :redface: Europe will be forced to listen to Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fisihing :redface:

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I want one electric guitar solo on this album. Just one.

We will hear the original version of Venice *****, so that's at least one! Maybe on Grandfather (didn't listen to the leak) or Let The Light In too 

5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

But we already had Madonna perform as interval act and the US didn't get invited afterwards. I think there was another US act but I cannot remember, so not sure about that. 

Anyways I think most people wouldn't be happy with the US joining Eurovision nnnn

SuperBowl Halftime Show confirmed with Pastor Judah Smith, Jack Antonoff (and his wife Margaret) and Rob Grant confirmed as special guests.

Just now, TrueBlood said:

SuperBowl Halftime Show confirmed with Pastor Judah Smith, Jack Antonoff (and his wife Margaret) and Rob Grant confirmed as special guests.

No actually, it's Rob with Lana as a guest :allears:

The song not being on AM early is worrying, why are things going as planned??? :dancehall3:

Just now, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

OUT ON AM

Let me listen for the first time :WAP:

4 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

The song not being on AM early is worrying, why are things going as planned??? :dancehall3:

not me cursing it

5 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

No actually, it's Rob with Lana as a guest :allears:

You're right, I misread the news.

catsandlabneh

Absolutely hate listening to BBC, failed state teas

Need her interview to start in two minutes sharp