Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

She reaches magnum opus potential on every 3rd release: UV - NFR! - DYKTTATUOB

Born to Die will finally be dethroned...we did it kids!

Edited by NOW

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

2 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

What time is she performing tomorrow :coffee2:

She's not performing 

Do we actually know she’s “performing”? I thought BBC just showed she’d be premiering a new song, not performing anything…

16 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

spacer.png

It’s officially out on the 24th sweetie.

djMOaMO.gif

She is just the "hottest new record" which means that they will premiere her new single.

BBC Live Lounge is a live performance and she ain't doing that.

When the surprise is underwhelming and ****boards users start getting the pitchforks out for Bozo 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, wraith said:

When the surprise is underwhelming and ****boards users start getting the pitchforks out for Bozo 

spacer.png

He is prepared 

B2-B04-BBB-4-E0-B-4454-9-A6-B-AB9977-BE4

djMOaMO.gif

For some reason, BOZ’s info always gets misconstrued on other forums. I feel like we here are a little more chill about any info and know to take it with a grain of salt and subjectivity.

10 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

:ahh: 

Honey have you seen the new description of Fishtail? Someone named it the best song on the album:

1. Fishtail: The sultry bop we’ve been waiting for since cherry. Autotune. What the average person would expect if they heard Lana was doing a track for Euphoria, not Water(ed down drums)color Eyes. The way the first chorus comes in is going to have wigs flying everywhere. The production in the second verse is a standout and I hope Lana explores that sound more in the future.

The incoming collapse, we were there since the beginning :WAP:

5 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Honey have you seen the new description of Fishtail? Someone named it the best song on the album:

1. Fishtail: The sultry bop we’ve been waiting for since cherry. Autotune. What the average person would expect if they heard Lana was doing a track for Euphoria, not Water(ed down drums)color Eyes. The way the first chorus comes in is going to have wigs flying everywhere. The production in the second verse is a standout and I hope Lana explores that sound more in the future.

Oh I knew this banger would be worth the humiliation we faced from the beginning for claiming this one…

6 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

:jonny5:

39 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Ooh I did not see this description. Let me claim this one for my Top 3, alongside Grandfather and Kintsugi (I just know this one is gonna punch me in the gut, I feel it, I see the concept in the title alone, I fear) :WAP:

43 minutes ago, NOW said:

For some reason, BOZ’s info always gets misconstrued on other forums. I feel like we here are a little more chill about any info and know to take it with a grain of salt and subjectivity.

Lana stans should be greatful we have insiders who are willing to share with us otherwise Lana's "era's" would be way drier. We only have BOZ, ROD and that Kintsugi account on Analboards, although I am 100% sure it's a dupe. Look at the posting style alone. If you know, you know and if you get it, you get it 😉

41 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

And when this is going to be the Coachella of the album then what?

djMOaMO.gif

My ranking as of now:

1. Holymoon

2. Norman ******* Rockwell

3. Ultraviolence

4. Born To Die

5. Chemtrails

6. Lust For Life

7. Blue Banisters

I think top 5 is secured for Ocean but I see top 3 rather impossible to break, let's see! 

I know this album hasn’t come out yet, but I’m already looking forward to how the next one will top this one (and preferably come in 2023) and be her magnum opus…

Edited by stjosephprey4us

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Lana stans should be greatful we have insiders who are willing to share with us otherwise Lana's "era's" would be way drier. We only have BOZ, ROD and that Kintsugi account on Analboards, although I am 100% sure it's a dupe. Look at the posting style alone. If you know, you know and if you get it, you get it 😉

We all know who Kintsugi is and he even changed his writing style after the gays on LB started worshipping him :oh::oh:
djMOaMO.gif

Are you excited for Fishtail just like us?

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

We all know who Kintsugi is and he even changed his writing style after the gays on LB started worshipping him :oh::oh:
djMOaMO.gif

Are you excited for Fishtail just like us?

Who is he :rip: